Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Thread suggeation:

Wilby ALWAYS having screen time. Stop talking sh*t, you love the taste of wine.

Reactions: 22

Sausageface

Chatty Member
The ice cream job thing doesn’t make any sense. If they weren’t breaching any rules, then why did B lose her job? If they were breaching rules, how is that anyone else’s fault??

After seeing that video of B, I just want Rachaele to quietly go away. I don’t even care about how being pulled up for her lies, PayPal etc, I just really hope for those children that it all just stops and she goes into a ‘normal’ mum role rather than this fake celeb thing she seems to have going on. Those children have been through a lot in their lives and just deserve a quiet life with some privacy and consistency.

FridaK

VIP Member
I noticed a hun had called her out last night. I’m assuming it wasn’t a Tattle member as no one has said anything. Do you know what I find so bland, it’s that whenever someone says something the huns revert to
1) Be Kind
2) Do you know how much work this woman does (without actually saying what work because they have no examples, they’ve just picked it up from the comments section on other posts)
3) Rach is real, she shares warts and all. (As if that’s okay. No questions asked about whether that’s exploitive. Just so that they get their daily dose of Rachaels kids heartache for entertainment.)

It’s thick, but also quite sick if you think long enough about it. They literally egg her on. Though to be fair, only about three followers jumped to her defence. I remember when it used to be 1000 🤔

Attachments

• Angry

Wotsit

VIP Member
🤢 Karma has really got those two hasn’t it. They both look terrible now, like the local crack addict couple.
hasnt it just 👍

He actually wasn’t that bad before, not my type at all as he looks a bit feminine and high maintenance, but I could see the attraction. Now he’s just a twat in a hat.

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
I've said it before, but he must be having a horrid time at work. He will be having the piss ripped right out of him. No respect from his colleagues, she's made him a laughing stock.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She’s so full of shit. She needs a notebook to refer back to all her lies , she can’t look back at her actual book as that’s just fiction.
She should have checked Tattle first, she knows by now that we have the screenshots 😂😂😂 we're like your personal journal Rach!

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
And please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but V hasn't actually pleaded poverty.
It was just claimed that her ex and R decided to give her actual food instead of maintenance money (that could have been on just a few occasions)
It was R who actually said V was "eating my food and taking my money"
Unless iv missed something

Doeli70

VIP Member
I know someone who had a heavy mirror fall on their toddler as it wasn't anchored to the wall and sadly he died. Rachaele we know you read here ..please fix that mirror to the wall.

• Sad
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Not only that, wasn’t she making out it was a new build so all the houses looked the same?
She’s just a pathological liar. I think she lies to herself so often that the truth has become skewed even in her own mind.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really quite concerned about how Betsy is 😩. It’s playing on my mind

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
In reality they probably went out to have a blazing row away from Emily. Rachel was probably telling Josh if he didn’t let her photograph their hands touching she would leave 👀
I know it was said by someone yesterday that Josh deserves all he gets but I kinda disagree. Yes he is a prick and what he did to the boys mum is disgusting. But no one deserves to be abuse (mentally or physically) and by his face he looks half the man he did when she first started PTWM page.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
it’s common sense when you buy a big heavy Mirror you anchor it to the wall.. like you would with most heavy wall furniture. 🤦🏻‍♀️ dumb and dumber. We all know she leaves Wilby on his own she’s filmed it enough times but If she leaves Him in that room alone with that mirror like that she is stupid and irresponsible, That’s an accident waiting to happen.
Bet Wilby hides his turds behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Custom made? It’s on their Instagram. Which part of the measurements did she not understand?

E11652D4-EF3C-491E-97B0-56534A3E20D3.jpeg
F9A7A9BE-D394-4D92-8362-62E2632C5301.jpeg

Also, you’re not allowed people in your house yet. Not that these fuckers care.

DD83C1CF-2FEC-4789-90E6-5ACBBE59AB75.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Scd1991

VIP Member
Funny how she seems to delete every text message people sent her as we always see new threads when she uploads them but she’s kept asteroids message from over 18 months ago 🙄

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The little passage she posted was SO CRINGE but you know what it’s basic as hell, Hallmark level shite so the Huns will lap it up by the pool if they ever see one again. Let me guess. Two people. Both with kids. Escaping broken marriages. Forbidden love. Secret love. Going public. Backlash. The kids like each other. The kids hate each other. A new baby is created by both of you. It fixes everything. The end. PS the protagonists mother left

FunkyOwl

And if they were breaching the rules, nobody would have known and been able to report them if Rancid hadn't bragged about it on her stories 🤦 she believes her own bullshit so much that she can't even see that!
But also from what she wrote on that Q&A, the teenagers being employed didn’t have work permits, regardless of whether the council were issuing them or not, they still employed staff who didn’t have a work permit. That’s why they lost their jobs, because they shouldn’t have been employed in the first place without the right permit.