PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the story with the boys Mother, we will never know the truth. What we do know is, it’s clearly traumatic for them and should never have been brought to social media unless the boys themselves chose to discuss it. Childhood trauma is not content for profitable social media content and it’s time she realised that instead of wheeling them out every time that net seems to close in on her.
100% this.
R should never have mentioned the boys past. It isn’t her story to tell.
And if she hadn’t, it wouldn’t be discussed here and we wouldn’t know their mothers name or speculate that the boys may or may not be better off elsewhere.

Reactions: 20
Oh just STOP with this narrative that raising welfare concerns with SS is a potentially deadly act. We are taught with regard to safeguarding to be cautious and to raise anything that might be a concern even if it turns out to be innocent. We are NOT taught to “stop wasting social services time” by raising concerns over the welfare of children.

78C1266E-7B10-4340-B1DB-2FCBD03C1887.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread suggestion: Chucking plates, tonnes of adopted best mates, teeth are still an absolute state

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh just STOP with this narrative that raising welfare concerns with SS is a potentially deadly act. We are taught with regard to safeguarding to be cautious and to raise anything that might be a concern even if it turns out to be innocent. We are NOT taught to “stop wasting social services time” by raising concerns over the welfare of children.

View attachment 526640
It makes me so sad that even people who WORK for child services are so drawn in by an abuser and all round terrible bleeping parent, that they’re willing to try and stop people reporting what they feel could be a potentially abusive situation. The fact remains, those poor kids have absolutely NO safeguarding, a nice home and lots of things yes, safeguarding nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 526640
Absolutely, better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: 9
Ah I forgot, we’re all the nasty trolls though aren’t we.

We’re on here for a reason, and that reason is because R is an awful, manipulative, destructive liar.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 526640
Imagine you are just at the end of the first day out of lockdown and it’s been fab. You’ve been to Primark, everything is just wonderful

Then you open up Instagram and you’ve got this self absorbed lunatic and her gimpy husband banging on about children in care DYING, because their local SS has them on speed dial.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 526640
Just because ss decide to close a case, doesn't mean its a false allegation. It just means there isn't cause for concern.
I have had phone calls from them in the past purely for a welfare check due to my partners past MH. They found everything was good and closed the case. I didn't think it was a malicious allegation, in fact I was grateful someone was checking up on me and caring about us.
They have a duty of care to follow reports up, because what IF they missed a report and put it down to malicious reports,and that abuse escalated.... abuse starts somewhere (I'm not at all stating they are abusing the kids btw)

Reactions: 30
Vanessa has taken down the post now 🙄. Honestly don’t know what to think about any of it at this point. All I do know is that everyone says Tattle is awful blah, blah and all we do is pop on to this one place, have a laugh and then pop off.
It’s everyone else running around the internet claiming tit & shite. Absolute weirdos
I imagine that unlike Rachel they have a conscience. She writes stuff or does things and doesn’t care who gets hurt. She’ll twist things and make out everyone else has a problem, nothing is her fault. The Q&A proved that.
The fact that the video disappeared immediately, says that V realised it wasn’t the best move to post it.
I assume they want to expose R desperately and tell everyone why she shouldn’t be trusted but are worried about B & T.
That’s the way I see it anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
We have to wear masks to answer the door but we don't wear masks in our room bubbles, only "communal areas"
ahh okay - yours is the first nursery i’ve heard that actually wears masks! We’re only allowed to wear masks if a child starts to show symptoms of covid. (although we don’t have many communal areas tbh)

Reactions: 4
Well that’s if it was done secretly we don’t know that b said she couldn’t. However r does it all the time and posts it to thousands. Like I say at 16 with a public Instagram a you tube tagged in business pages yes , doing ads she’s fair game . V clearly loves her and is at a loss of what to do to show what a twit Rachaele is. Sorry but that my opinion. I have a 16 year old daughter and I’d not post my daughter online unless she wanted to be there but I’m a normal person and don’t sell my kids.
But R has parental responsibility over her children and can decide what to film even secretly and what to post online. V doesn’t and would probably be the one in trouble after what really is a secret recording of a conversation about a family argument. I’m sorry but I’m very sceptical about the reality of everything we’ve heard about this supposed V. This does not mean I agree with the morality of what R has done or the posting of the intimate lives of her kids.

But R has parental responsibility over her children and can decide what to film even secretly and what to post online. V doesn’t and would probably be the one in trouble after what really is a secret recording of a conversation about a family argument. I’m sorry but I’m very sceptical about the reality of everything we’ve heard about this supposed V. This does not mean I agree with the morality of what R has done or the posting of the intimate lives of her kids.
Each to their own. I believe v over scammy Rachaele . Also at 16 B can say no to her mother posting. It’s clear B had comfort from v and her sisters over the years . I do think it’s been a last resort v posting it and if it wasn’t for gob shits on here broadcasting v’s page no one would have seen said video, I didn’t.

Reactions: 10
I work and give evidence towards children under 5 getting diagnosed with autism and W does show signs. She says he is 20 Months old? Wow I would of thought he was much younger!
I understand we only see little snippets of him BUT from what she does show, in my professional and trained opinion (unlike Rach) he is somewhere on the spectrum. I mean he is still eating mashed food at almost 2 years old?! The video of him screaming in her mums garden... he should of calmed quickly with his mum there but we will skim over the fact all she done was film him?
Or i guess maybe he is just spoilt?! But yes we will see I guess as even if deep down she thinks he is... I don’t think she would seek support or a diagnosis as clearly she is in denial.

also to add... with his blatant inability to eat anything but purees and sugary food she should have already sought advice and/or a referral to a dietician or even dysphagia but yeah
Sur
I think , in my humble opinion, we should lay off voicing opinions about Wilby’s development.

He’s too young for any professional assessment. He’s finding his feet regarding how he gets things his way but other than that he seems a happy, smiley little boy with decent social interaction within his family.
I totally agree I think its totally off limits. I have reported the poster.

Reactions: 2
Each to their own. I believe v over scammy Rachaele . Also at 16 B can say no to her mother posting. It’s clear B had comfort from v and her sisters over the years . I do think it’s been a last resort v posting it and if it wasn’t for gob shits on here broadcasting v’s page no one would have seen said video, I didn’t.
I didn’t see the video and I don’t look on the profiles of side characters in these peoples lives. Not saying I believe or disbelieve anyone. Just saying Rach parental responsibility gives her a right to decide things for her kids up to the age of 18.

I think V wanted it to be seen by Tattle contributors. Happy to be corrected but pretty sure @Hannabannna knows V and/or her family in real life and they posted here alerting us to the video. I get the impression (again, happy to be corrected) that V wants us to know the truth and maybe even to help get the word out there about Rachel. I think she and her kids, and Rachel’s kids, have been put through a LOT by Rachel and they’re sick of it.

Judging by her post yesterday, and what Ava posted here, V made a moral judgement to resign as director from the CIC because Emily is untrained and she felt that Rachel didn’t behave appropriately in filming Emily drunk and vulnerable. Instead of that fact being accepted rationally, Rachel has kicked off and accused V of being mentally unwell and told people that she sacked her. I think most people in V’s situation would want the truth out there.

Reactions: 25
I find it weird that people are diagnosing a baby from what they see on an insta story. Yes, R has always got the camera shoved in his face but remember, it’s only when he’s throwing a wobbler, being difficult or making R lose the will to live. None of that has anything to do with W or the way he’s developing. He’s just got a mum that exploits every single temper tantrum and weird quirk for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.