PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cheerios78 for the thread title, I've edited it to fit. The full version was "Forgetting to buy Easter eggs and turning food to mush, the toilet is a prison cell and Rach will soon have thrush"

Last thread recap:

All time high advert tally was hit for March, with a grand total of 27.
Josh was spotted being a dick at a protest in Bristol, showing he is still with the police.
Lula had a birthday but Betsy had to steal her thunder as well as her new clothes and bag.
Rancid shared a big, rambling story about how awful Lula's skin is and how self conscious she is about it, complete with fake crying to rival Matt Handjob. This was swiftly followed up with an advert!
Betsy did an ad over on her account.

If you're new here, please check out the wiki (pink button at the top). It's a work of art, if I say so myself 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Emily girl, your near 40 yr old ‘bestie’ 🥴 just stomped all over you like a spoilt brat.
You are clearly a bright girl. Don’t become another Scambleton victim or Jo who’s stuck for life.
Redirect ✌

Reactions: 35
Hang on a minute....so Emily has made a post and Rachaele has nicked it and made it in to a post about me, myself & I? Unbelievable 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hang on a minute....so Emily has made a post and Rachaele has nicked it and made it in to a post about me, myself & I? Unbelievable 😲
Imagine if it was unbelievable, sadly it ain’t!! Everything is about her! Every single thing 😡

Actually roaring laughing that Emily didn’t mention Rachel once 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I were Emily’s mother I’d be both heartbroken and concerned. ☹Rach replied to more comments on Emily’s post than her own I think. Desperate for her name to be part of the post. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 33
In reality, what really happened was, emily mentioned over the phone that her boyfriend wanted to move closer to his own son in Devon. R jumped in and offered to house hunt for her, because she was on low income, she had to get a guarantor, again, R jumped in and offered (not to be kind, but as control over her like she does everyone financially)
She is either getting a wage from R and R is putting it through the cic books, like she did with the delivery of the sofa, or Emily is claiming benefits, they are the only 2 plausible reasons for Emily to be able to afford a flat, childcare and not work.

I don't particular like Emily, but I noticed how her post was focused on others, she didn't even mention herself really, and then Rs post was so self absorbed it was embarrassing.
When she behaves like that in the comments section, it just reminds me of a dog pissing up a lamppost marking their scent!
I'm also hoping that Jennas comment was a covered dig and not serious👌

Reactions: 41
I was just gonna say, she's replying to people who are talking to Emily not her....wow, just wow 😂. She can't stand someone else having the limelight
If I was Emily I’d be reading R’s replies to all the comments on her post and wondering what the hell was going on. Why would Rach reply to comments for Emily. It’s absurd.

Reactions: 22
Emily has blocked me now, she must be like a puppet on a string with Rachel. I can't see Rachel's replies on Emily's post as they've blocked me on each account.
Anyway this is really sad.
749ACE8D-9072-4352-BD12-C747C2746840.jpeg
8D612419-8CBA-42A8-A260-86CD7F4620F6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Rachel has shown herself up to be the attention loving ‘look at me, I made it all possible’ selfish, controlling individual we Tattlers know her to be.

Reactions: 24
Didn't notice at bottom of Rachel's post it says photos been posted with consent.

Anyway, should we have a sweepstake on how long this friendship is going to last? I bet Rachel is frothing at the mouth right now.

Reactions: 17
I'm such a long time lurker. Followed her from the start...she even replied to me a few times and I was delighted 🤣

She has changed SO MUCH!! she's actually embarrassing now.

That post about Emily sums her up totally. Wow.

Also....she blocked me for no good reason but its OK hun, can still see your totally lush posts through another account 🤣

Reactions: 22
Think this comment spotted by FridaK and posted at the end of the last thread needs reposting on this thread. Donations are still being made, so where’s the money going?
A96A0CA7-1ED9-4FCC-93DF-987BDFD38D0E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.