Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What was it were you a facilities manager or trained in autism and Aspergers
Working for a care company does not mean you were working with people with autism and Asperger's 🤦 I work for the ambulance service babe but that doesn't automatically make me a fucking paramedic!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I saw Vanessa’s post but not the video. I think it was a good thing that the video was removed so swiftly. Can’t give off about Rachel’s covert filming and over sharing re: her children and their emotions yet clap and cheer when V does the same.

I do think it’s a good thing though that Vanessa shared her truth on her FB account though something must’ve happened for her to remove it.

Rachel is the worst kind of bully and abuser - a real sheep in wolves clothing. She has rammed it down her followers throats that she is a selfless, kind person until they’ve become indoctrinated into believing her no matter what she does

She bleats about the negative impact of parental alienation and claims that Sally Faulkner is one of her BFFs making people blind to the fact that most of the children in that household are alienated from their other parent and she tried to stop Edie seeing her dad.

She bleated about male domestic abuse, claiming that Alex Skeel was one of her BFFs, all the while treating Josh like a piece of shit on her shoe, allegedly throwing plates at him, and by her own admittance being abusive to her ex partners. But it’s OK because she tells everyone that she’s kind 🤷🏼‍♀️

Emotionally abusive to her own children, encouraged the online bullying of a 12 year old disabled child, and sits back whilst her followers bully and troll people who aren’t in their cult. Yet she’s Ambassador of Kidscape so she couldn’t possibly be a bully, right? 🙄

Always the victim, everyone else is either a toxic or a troll, and she has built her platform based on lies and being a self-proclaimed charity campaigner for DV when in reality the funds went to her mates’ and her own back pocket rather than the pockets of women in need. Yet people blindly believe that she has given hundreds of thousands of £££ to ‘warriors’ without any evidence. Everytime she has been asked to produce evidence she blocks and/or cries troll or mysteriously refunds.

She wasn’t a person who got lucky sharing her thoughts about a woman on a bridge. She was a woman who fabricated stories and hired a PR manager (Simone Spinks) from the onset and got herself in the Daily Mail and This Morning. It was a calculated move.

Anyone who is hanging off Rachel’s coat tails and still profiting from this sham should be utterly ashamed of themselves (looking at you Josh, Hannah, Emily and the two Jo’s).

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Right i cant believe what i have seen R say today. She's doing a Q&A and mentioned the fact Betsy had to leave her last job to due her and employer being investigated by Environmental health as they was dobbed in by the haters.....so what does she do.....mentions the new place where Betsy is working. Really Rach, was that necessary? Just leave your kids off social media and let them live their life, thats what any decent parent would do....oh wait R doesn't fit in that category.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Jesus. You lot move fast.

Why does all the juice pour out when I’ve taken a few days out!!!

Anyone else think this Q&A is a Tattle Rant part 2 but without mentioning us? Y’know, in case the huns come flooding here and find out the truth?

I read V’s post and wholeheartedly believe her. I mean, Rachel says she’s been in a refuge yet conveniently, it’s the one refuge that happens to have been shut down so she’s got nobody to call her out there - or so she thought!!

Rachel reminds me of the Mum of one of my school friends from years ago. Her Mum was actually a teacher. She was the one that all the kids worshipped, the parents praised and thought she was a marvel. She was the teacher that put on the school events & charity work, stayed on to help the kids at exam time and so on. My mate used to cringe when I hero worshipped her Mum and I never knew why. One day, we had P.E and my friend asked me to stand in front of her whilst she changed, I thought it was because we’d all got boob embarrassment so I shielded her. One of the other girls someone saw her from behind and saw a huge bruise down her ribs and told me.
It took months, may be even a year for my friend to tell me that actually, her Mum, the perfect teacher, was beating her up daily, abusing her mentally and her siblings. Her Dad was being beaten too but was too scared to leave in case he was alienated from his kids. My friend eventually fled when she was 19 and now lives abroad with family , she doesn’t speak with her Mum and hasn’t for 10 years but sadly, because her Mum is a toxic cunt, she can’t speak to her siblings or her Dad either. Worst part, my friend to this day has never spoken to anyone else about her Mum because the whole town still hails her the hero teacher and she thinks she won’t be believed. Every time we talk about her, I just think of Rachel.

Rachel is doing the pity party questions now, coincidentally alongside the time V puts her post up. We all know they’ll be lost of q’s about Wilby’s wardrobe or the house but she’s purposely deflecting, talking about all the sad stuff so she can reel in the huns.
It makes me fucking sick to think these huns are so brainwashed, they can’t see that Rachel has set her Mum up online to be once again judged for leaving Rachel with her Dad, all going in on her with their pity views and judging comments but in the next breath, this same woman has throat cancer. Fuck off Rachel. Fuck off. Fuck off and fuck off again. You know exactly what you are doing. You’re poison. Kicking a sick woman when she is down and probably already explained why she left no end of times. You’ve now left her at the mercy of 800k people and that’s twisted.
You claim to understand why all these other women left their children behind and support them yet you can’t do the same for your own Mother? If this was a woman in refuge, would you constantly bring this up to her and make her feel guilty? Would you fuck.
You’re a toxic bitch and the only reason SS come knocking is because of what YOU put online. The reason B lost her job and so did other kids, was because of what YOU put out there for content. Don’t come here blaming people that clearly care more for your kids welfare than you do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Josh must feel like a proper twat. He’s trying hard to be a good policeman and yet his colleagues are having to tell his wife off for bullying!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Love how R talks about E being her bestfriend but Emily comment says she is like her mum. Just letting R know she to old to be her bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bollykecks

I actually think this is all a complete mess. We all know far too much about these people. And at the heart of it are 6 kids who have absolutely no say about their private lives being splashed all over the web for hundreds of thousands of people to see. And because of this there is misinformation spouted that disrespects those children. I know what people will say, not our responsibility, R is putting them out there but that doesn’t sit right with me. It’s a form of something more sinister.

I do think R has a personality disorder. I think as much as it’s mocked here her mum leaving has genuinely screwed her up and she is so desperate to be loved and adored she’s sold not only her own soul but that of her kids too. I think I can empathise/understand here because my best friend went through a similar abandonment and all she ever craved was her mum’s love and attention. Their relationship was complicated and at times dysfunctional but they resolved things in the end. So, I completely get why she still sees her mum and allows the kids to have a relationship with her. The main issue here is she hasn’t dealt with it herself, she’s quite clearly a grudge holder.

As for the boys mum, the person who contacted me is a member of her family (have confirmed as have email/social media accounts). She really is not an innocent victim. Her behaviour that lost her residency began before R was on the scene. Those boys have genuinely been through hell. No R shouldn’t be continually making reference to that time, at all, I’m aware that’s why it’s rehashed here so much, but the truth is they are so much better off living with their dad.
I’ve noticed you’ve often said that you’re privy to information about the boys’ circumstances. I’m not questioning whether you’re being truthful because like with everything on here, I take it all with a pinch of salt and don’t get too sucked in with anything that’s posted.

I notice that you also state quite emphatically that they’re better off with J. I have no reason to doubt that although I will always believe there are 3 sides to every story - theirs, the boys’ mum’s and the truth.

What I do think is becoming apparent though is that although they might be better off with J, they’re certainly NOT better off with R.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Information from a “family member” is subjective.
My Aunt has family she doesn’t speak to and if asked, would say she was the biggest cunt going, other family who would tell you she’s a thoroughly decent human who would do anything for anyone. The former members of that family would badmouth her at the drop of a hat to make themselves look the innocent party, the rest of us know the truth.

Any family member that comes forward and says they have information should be taken with a pinch of salt. They either come on here as the rest of us do openly or they stop stirring the proverbial pot.

Whatever the story with the boys Mother, we will never know the truth. What we do know is, it’s clearly traumatic for them and should never have been brought to social media unless the boys themselves chose to discuss it. Childhood trauma is not content for profitable social media content and it’s time she realised that instead of wheeling them out every time that net seems to close in on her.
If they were taken away for their own protection, Josh has a duty of care to keep them protected and that means off public social media accounts that highlight their vulnerability and disclose their personal information to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Until she stops exposing them as vulnerable young men, people will continue to raise the red flags with social services and, whether it’s warranted or not, she only has herself to blame.
I’m yet to become a parent but what I do know, is the one thing that mortify me is social services to keep rocking up in my doorstep or in my mail and then have to explain to my own children why the general public do not think I’m a good parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Think this comment spotted by FridaK and posted at the end of the last thread needs reposting on this thread. Donations are still being made, so where’s the money going?
A96A0CA7-1ED9-4FCC-93DF-987BDFD38D0E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’d bet money on Emily being on the PayPal Payroll and that Rachel pays her for being her cleaner/childminder & ‘CIC Director’. There is no way she funds her lifestyle from tips as a volunteer at a coffee shop. Emily has sold her soul to the devil. God help her when she wakes up and tries to break free.
If you're reading here Emily, you're in an abusive relationship with Rachaele, and when you're ready there's some links and resources in the wiki.

Reactions: 42

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Just getting back to actual matters at hand here.

It is truly mind blowing and extremely concerning for society that a complete fantasist on Facebook dreamed up an entire life/job/persona of being a saviour to men and women who are suffering, being able place DA victims in refuge when no other professionals couldn’t, ‘sneaking out’ to drive across the country with her 10 year old daughter in the middle of the night in order to do so, set up fundraisers which have had thousands of pounds poured into them to facilitate such heroic missions - which we now now went straight into her back pocket - speak on public panels as some kind of expert, with ABSOLUTELY NO FORMAL EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING OR QUALIFICATIONS. She has spun a gigantic web of lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

FridaK

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Stomping, stropping & ‘losing her mind.’ Has Rachael forgotten how to ‘be kind?’

Reactions: 41

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
In reality, what really happened was, emily mentioned over the phone that her boyfriend wanted to move closer to his own son in Devon. R jumped in and offered to house hunt for her, because she was on low income, she had to get a guarantor, again, R jumped in and offered (not to be kind, but as control over her like she does everyone financially)
She is either getting a wage from R and R is putting it through the cic books, like she did with the delivery of the sofa, or Emily is claiming benefits, they are the only 2 plausible reasons for Emily to be able to afford a flat, childcare and not work.

I don't particular like Emily, but I noticed how her post was focused on others, she didn't even mention herself really, and then Rs post was so self absorbed it was embarrassing.
When she behaves like that in the comments section, it just reminds me of a dog pissing up a lamppost marking their scent!
I'm also hoping that Jennas comment was a covered dig and not serious👌

Reactions: 41