PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Rach is setting up a CIC but only if V stops spilling the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow this thread has moved fast hasnt it 🤣
Has she stopped the damage limitation yet?
Her and Emily need to get a hobby if they can't get a job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I said my information comes from a family member of their mum. I know my posts on this subject aren’t welcomed or wanted. I’m more than happy to have a reasonable chat with anyone over it. I think many misinterpret this as me defending R when that really isn’t the case.

I’d say none of those kids are in an ideal situation right now. R has become completely consumed in her own hype and the money. So, no they aren’t better off with her but the only alternative is that J leaves her, which lets face it he’s not going to do. I actually think someone hit on something here earlier, certain stories she posts about him paint him in a bad light, almost like she’s making sure she has ‘evidence’ stored away.

I think the fact any of us know any of this is abhorrent. I think the drama with the Apicella’s playing out so publicly is just as bad. V lost the moral high ground with me when she posted that video. Speak your truth but don’t exploit a 16 year old girl in distress to do so.
I don’t think your posts aren’t wanted or welcomed. I’d like to think everyone on here would be open to take them on board and keep an open mind.

That said, even if it’s a family member of S’s, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re truthful either - again not saying they’re not being truthful but again, we don’t really know anything for definite apart from what we can deduce from posts from them all. Like when R blatantly contradicts herself etc - we (well, all of those who’ve been here a while who put the work in to notice things) can prove she’s lying about certain things.

I also agree, we shouldn’t know any of this and yes, V shouldn’t have shared that video, but who knows what got her to that point. Not specifically condoning it, just trying to understand.

Also, as much as her kids are important, so are the kids of the people who gave money they potentially couldn’t afford in order to help ‘warriors’. And so are the ‘warriors’ themselves - those she’s ignored and potentially harmed in the past and those that she’ll potentially harm in the future if she’s not stopped somehow.

Reactions: 17
I do feel for Betsy, she must be wondering if there is anyone in which she is safe to talk about things that worry or upset her, without being secretly filmed. It must be very upsetting for you.

However I do also see Vs dilemma, she’s obviously been treated very badly by R, and painted in a terrible light, with people not believing her because of Rs position and narcissistic nature. She must also feel at a loss, because a lot of vulnerable women and children could be very damaged by R if something isn’t done.

Let’s all be honest it’s all Rancids fault, she’s the one who has done and caused all of this. It’s HER fault, nobody else’s.

If J had any sense he’d take his boys and leave, doing what Es dad does with her. Edie has her dad she’s safe and looked out for. T & B hopefully are nearing an age they can decide for themselves. J needs to do something otherwise he’s no better than her or any other abusive neglectful parent including the boys mum, whatever she’s done or hasn’t done in the past, he is now subjecting them boys to his wife who is just as damaging even if it’s in different ways. Imagine seeing your step mum throwing plates at and verbally abusing / manipulating your dad when you’ve already had a bad start?

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - Stomping, stropping & ‘losing her mind.’ Has Rachael forgotten how to ‘be kind?’

Reactions: 41
I actually think V has played into R’s hands a little posting that video. R hasn’t publicly slated V on the web (yes I know she’s done it in person). The Apicella’s have made this public, and if they carry on which one of them ends up with evidence of ‘harassment’?

They’d do much better to keep B & T out of it, and deal with it in private.

However, if they have evidence of PayPal misdoings then they should perhaps consult a solicitor on what they are able to do with it and start there. The rest then would be revealed.

Reactions: 4
Well. You fall asleep after Line of Duty because you think that’s the drama for one day to find it KICKED OFF here. Finally caught up.
Q&A - she blatantly just answered the questions she had seen on tattle.
V - well. She spilled some tea. Didn’t see the video with Betsy but can’t praise V and chastise R at the same time. That poor girl should not be in that position.
Let’s pray for the MOD moment.

Reactions: 9
Omg the Huns are lapping it up!
I do seriously think some followers of instagrammers are so easily fooled
All that hand wringing and then an AD for iconic then back to going on about ‘trolls’ and children being harmed/dying because social services sent them a letter

Dont any of then take two minutes to really look at her
Really look at her weird claustrophobic relationships 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think that’s why they probs made that pond page, basically fishing for tattlers to block. So I googled facilities manager job description (see attached) and it’s really strange that they miss any discussion of dealing with neuro-diverse people - how very odd, I can’t think why that might be 🙄🙄
I was going to say a facilities manager deals with the building not people. She's contradicting herself sgain

Reactions: 9
As I said my information comes from a family member of their mum. I know my posts on this subject aren’t welcomed or wanted. I’m more than happy to have a reasonable chat with anyone over it. I think many misinterpret this as me defending R when that really isn’t the case.

I’d say none of those kids are in an ideal situation right now. R has become completely consumed in her own hype and the money. So, no they aren’t better off with her but the only alternative is that J leaves her, which lets face it he’s not going to do. I actually think someone hit on something here earlier, certain stories she posts about him paint him in a bad light, almost like she’s making sure she has ‘evidence’ stored away.

I think the fact any of us know any of this is abhorrent. I think the drama with the Apicella’s playing out so publicly is just as bad. V lost the moral high ground with me when she posted that video. Speak your truth but don’t exploit a 16 year old girl in distress to do so.
I beg to differ on the Betsy thing. She’s 16 is old enough to move out and have children. She has a you tube channel and has posted plenty of things on her public page. She basically raises wilby! I really do feel for her but I think V has done this out of desperation. Let’s remember she’s seen Rachaeles tit first hand for over 16 years. I actually think the boys are better off away from j and if their mother really is that bad they should be with other loving family members . They certainly aren’t in the best place with these 2 nutters , just because they have Cash it doesn’t make them the better parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Date day but she spent 90% of the day answering questions from her sofa
They must have only been out an hour or 2. She’s been online all bloody day. How sad! When me and my husband get a bit time together I might take a nice selfie then that’s it. Haven’t had a fart in peace since nov 2020! Can’t wait till we get a date day in July when he will have some time off work and we can go out away from our 6 kids that I palm off on no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.