PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s absolutely awful. Unimaginable breach of privacy. She didn’t fail to bring up and remind Emily how she was in a shaky place mentally and all I can see is a woman utterly taking advantage of someone younger and obviously more vibrant for her own vanity project.
Emily should get out of that CIC ASAP, look what Rachael did to Vanessa. Red flags are swinging all over the place. I can not help but wonder what her parents are thinking about all of this
I wonder has Rachel done the ‘your parents are toxic’ job on Emily? Or is Emily seen an opp to be closer to the boyfriend and jumped allover it? Maybe she’s not a dumb as we think 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I am cringing so hard. My hole is so far into my body I can barely move

Rachel ON THE ABSOLUTE BEG replying to comments on Emily’s post is hilarious! She’s so embarrassing having her little tantrum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marking my place with all you trolls!
Couple of points

1/ The way Josh looks at Edie makes me melt a little bit, he may be awkward with his own boys but he seems to totally adore Edie and gets her more than her own mother (who doesn’t seem to have a clue how to parent her)

2/ There does seem to be a big shift in her stories. Emily seems to be gaining popularity off her own back. Looking forward to where this could lead 😁

Reactions: 22
Marking my place with all you trolls!
Couple of points

1/ The way Josh looks at Edie makes me melt a little bit, he may be awkward with his own boys but he seems to totally adore Edie and gets her more than her own mother (who doesn’t seem to have a clue how to parent her)

2/ There does seem to be a big shift in her stories. Emily seems to be gaining popularity off her own back. Looking forward to where this could lead 😁
I agree with you about Edie he’s clearly being a daddy figure from her being tiny. He’s still a twit though 😂
Yes I agree Rachaele doesn’t like Emily getting some attention but unless she’s going to set up some massive money making scam she will be hanging on rachaeles words as she will be reliant on her with the CIC .

Reactions: 8
Oh hell no. I'd prefer to have no friends at all than someone like that.
A4275CF6-272B-4EF0-814B-D5F790C5208B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Emily’s original post wasn’t bad, but I saw R’s first and it drove me up the wall.
people have left far worse situations and started again. And I see the private account to protect her has been ditched and we are now broadcasting photos etc to the universe.

Reactions: 13
Give that girl a medal!!

Emily’s original post wasn’t bad, but I saw R’s first and it drove me up the wall.
people have left far worse situations and started again. And I see the private account to protect her has been ditched and we are now broadcasting photos etc to the universe.
She had to have that open profile for freebies though so that’s why. Emily obv did have a shot time but Rachaele didn’t help her so I don’t get why she takes the glory. And why is Emily’s bloke not speaking up. Very odd.

Imagine lying in bed listening to bits . Urgh R and J deserve each other they’re as manky as each other !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe Rachel has literally lifted the whole set of photos Emily posted and barfed on about what an amazing friend she is, how she found this woman a house and a job and is guarantor for her and and and....
I am completely shocked that R has done that. It’s such a “me me me me me , look at what I did for Emily” post.
Emily didn’t even mention R in her post!

I can't remember if this has already been posted, im sorry if it has.
3B6CB53E-7733-495D-B3B9-B05050D9E71F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
There’s not much I can add that you all haven’t already said 😳 but yeah once again Rachaele Hambleton showing us that she is in fact still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d bet money on Emily being on the PayPal Payroll and that Rachel pays her for being her cleaner/childminder & ‘CIC Director’. There is no way she funds her lifestyle from tips as a volunteer at a coffee shop. Emily has sold her soul to the devil. God help her when she wakes up and tries to break free.

Reactions: 26
Oh duck off you sycophantic penguin 🤮
Ah but Rachel sends a lot of business to Porky Penguin via her posts- hundreds of hubs go on the website and order all the sweary birthday cards and gifts so it’s a case of you promote me and I’ll promote you!

Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike. There is some sinister controlling tit going on there. Wow. Emily has definitely sold her soul in this venture. Nothing like putting all your eggs in R's (dodgy!) basket.
Shall we open a book on how long it'll be before E smells the coffee and tries to break free?!.
I'm saying 5 months ✅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.