PTWM #72 Forgot to buy Easter eggs, turning food to mush, toilet is a prison cell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s a sad cow isn’t she . I can’t understand why Astrid stoops so low. She clearly makes decent money and gets freebies galore. Rachaele brings nothing to the table for her, I’d distance as far as I could from R!

Didn't notice at bottom of Rachel's post it says photos been posted with consent.

Anyway, should we have a sweepstake on how long this friendship is going to last? I bet Rachel is frothing at the mouth right now.
She’d edited it though it didn’t say that originally.

Reactions: 9
And she just had to post a text exchange between her and Emily, about how its all Rachel's doing and without her it wouldn't be possible.... blah blahhhh
She really does have that condition doesn't she "hero syndrome". along with being a massive narcissist.... and a BELLEND

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’d argue it’s not a friendship at all, it’s a controlling relationship where the power is constantly tipped overwhelmingly in Rachel’s favour. Also, moving someone away from their family and everything they know and love isn’t kind, it’s creepy af.

57F18970-E2DC-4ECA-9020-4D2828DAF711.jpeg

Reactions: 32
And she just had to post a text exchange between her and Emily, about how its all Rachel's doing and without her it wouldn't be possible.... blah blahhhh
She really does have that condition doesn't she "hero syndrome". along with being a massive narcissist.... and a BELLEND
Bet Rachaele was like Emily send me a message so I can post it, it will get you more followers and freebies. Or she had another phone and typed them up herself! witch ! Ooh I really dislike her .

Reactions: 15
Is this Rachel's special app that lets her write text messages to herself and pretend they're from other people?
0A50BB06-A1FF-4A19-AD69-3F3BD78D06FB.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe Rachel has literally lifted the whole set of photos Emily posted and barfed on about what an amazing friend she is, how she found this woman a house and a job and is guarantor for her and and and....

Reactions: 35
I can’t believe Rachel has literally lifted the whole set of photos Emily posted and barfed on about what an amazing friend she is, how she found this woman a house and a job and is guarantor for her and and and....
Ach you can really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see all this come crumbling down, she doesn’t like Emily being in the lime light does she 😂😂
Let her have a little bit of limelight you witch 🙄
What goes around comes around hun, better track Joyce’s phone hun, once a cheat always a cheat. #justsaying #notcouplegoals

Reactions: 25
I can see all this come crumbling down, she doesn’t like Emily being in the lime light does she 😂😂
Let her have a little bit of limelight you witch 🙄
What goes around comes around hun, better track Joyce’s phone hun, once a cheat always a cheat. #justsaying #notcouplegoals
Josh may well cheat but what on earth would be in it for Emily?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this Rachel's special app that lets her write text messages to herself and pretend they're from other people? View attachment 518943
How people can’t see this is SO SO wrong baffles me. Why would you share to everyone about Emily being dead without you? Makes me sick. R is so beyond fucked up it’s not even amusing anymore.

Reactions: 26
Hahaha Rach is bloody fuming that she didnt get a mention in Emily's post isn't she?
Passive aggressively posting their text exchange to make sure people know Emily would be nothing without HER!

Also that mattress advert is shocking, she looks like she is still in her PJs! Imagine paying someone to advertise your product and they cant even be arsed to brush their hair beforehand

Reactions: 28
So Rancid blocked me a few weeks back for no reason.. and now I can’t see Emily on there either.. what a couple of pathetic witches 😂 oh well I’ll just have to spy from one of my other accounts...🤣🙃

• Haha
Makes you wonder even more why she is friends with astrid doesn't it.
R can't manipulate, use, mould or control her. Bet she really hates that lol

Is this Rachel's special app that lets her write text messages to herself and pretend they're from other people? View attachment 518943
Oh she’s absolutely awful. Unimaginable breach of privacy. She didn’t fail to bring up and remind Emily how she was in a shaky place mentally and all I can see is a woman utterly taking advantage of someone younger and obviously more vibrant for her own vanity project.
Emily should get out of that CIC ASAP, look what Rachael did to Vanessa. Red flags are swinging all over the place. I can not help but wonder what her parents are thinking about all of this

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.