PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg what a load of tit!

It’s so obvious that back doors still there 😂😂😂

And porky penguins comment 😂😂

Also did she get her a “job” or is she volunteering ? Also we all know the real job is the CIC but she ain’t mentioning that.
All I see from that is Me me me , yet again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does Emily actually have a paid job, or is it just the volunteering at the scammer's coffee shop? I know she's listed as a director of the CIC, but they can't be making anything from that seeing as they're not actually doing anything yet. Just wondering how she's paying her rent, or is Ratchet bankrolling that as well for her?

Reactions: 18
Does Emily actually have a paid job, or is it just the volunteering at the scammer's coffee shop? I know she's listed as a director of the CIC, but they can't be making anything from that seeing as they're not actually doing anything yet. Just wondering how she's paying her rent, or is Ratchet bankrolling that as well for her?
Nope that’s it! So how she’s living I have no idea. Can you live on free coffee . Unless she’s already getting a wage from rancid.

Reactions: 10
I knew manky teeth would have to comment to Jordan on Emily’s post !

It’s actually on Rachaeles post . I’m confused going between hers and Emily’s 😂😂
She is so embarrassing read between the line it's almost like she is saying I introduced you how dare you forget me in your posts, I'm the queen don't ya know! before she stamps off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she doesn’t have a paid job the only way Emily would be able to volunteer and pay rent is to be on benefits, I’m not sure if universal credit Is the same in England as it is Wales but if it is, then she will get money for herself if she claims single, money for her son & rent paid straight to her landlord.

Reactions: 4
She is so embarrassing read between the line it's almost like she is saying I introduced you how dare you forget me in your posts, I'm the queen don't ya know! before she stamps off.
She really hasn’t progressed past 15 yes old has she . Actually scratch that my 13 year old is more adult!

Reactions: 8
If she doesn’t have a paid job the only way Emily would be able to volunteer and pay rent is to be on benefits, I’m not sure if universal credit Is the same in England as it is Wales but if it is, then she will get money for herself if she claims single, money for her son & rent paid straight to her landlord.
Yeah we’ve said all this before. She would be taking in a decent amount and she could still volunteer. But Rachaele taking a lot of credit. Maybe she is paying her . Could also explain why she needed a guarantor .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.