PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Lucyinthesky88
Full title as it didn't all fit.
Josh predicts a riot,
Rachel’s gone quiet,
Wilby’s on an almost exclusively
sugar-filled diet.

Where's the paypal money Rachel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You PAYPAL definitely PAYPAL need PAYPAL to PAYPAL write PAYPAL like PAYPAL this PAYPAL to PAYPAL stop PAYPAL the PAYPAL screenshots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are you spending the Paypal money on today Rachel? More tit clothes for yourself and Wilbert, tiles that look like they've been sprayed with tit or the endless fake tan? Whatever you're doing today, the main thing you need is a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if PayPal will fund the veneers she will desperately want once those train tracks are removed from her gob?

Reactions: 12
PAYPAL just PAYPAL pulling PAYPAL my PAYPAL chair PAYPAL up PAYPAL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't she hanging out with PaYPaL Astrid today? Feel like we've all got PAYpal tourettes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel like pure tit, just want the days of her making up stories about strangers who adore her back 😭

It’s all a bit heavy in recent times!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
PAYPAL interesting GOFUNDME that PAYPAL comments GOFUNDME have PAYPAL been GOFUNDME deleted??? PAYPAL GOFUNDME

Reactions: 5
For a bunch of trolls who are "all the same person" you don't half waste your life talking to yourself 😂

Madness that there is no one else out there but Lucy/Dorothy/Vanessa/The Wicked Witch of the West?! who has an issue with R🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread/situation just gets crazier and crazier! Imagine trying to explain the whole thing to someone for the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been away from here for a few days and BOOM!

I’m trying to play catch up ...

1. The bathroom tiles look like they have poo on them. What a poor choice for a tiny bathroom.. no surprises there

2. Is the J Black panther and T_P_L the same account , ran by the same person??
I reckon it’s a web developer who’s mad they didn’t come up with WHERE DID 27K GOFUNDME DONATIONS GO the idea of tattle first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been away from here for a few days and BOOM!

I’m trying to play catch up ...

1. The bathroom tiles look like they have poo on them. What a poor choice for a tiny bathroom.. no surprises there

2. Is the J Black panther and T_P_L the same account , ran by the same person??
I got the PAYPAL impression they were the same PAYPAL.The manic posting PAYPAL style seems to fit. But I’m not PAYPAL sure.

And yes, the tiles are PAYPAL rank. 🤢

Someone asked PAYPAL what has been blanked out PAYPAL but of course they didn’t answer that truthfully!

Bizarre.

Although by PAYPAL commenting on what’s going on, we’re probably just feeding the PAYPAL troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread/situation just gets crazier and crazier! Imagine trying to explain the whole thing to someone for the first time!
I tried explaining to my husband last night why I was nearly wetting myself and he just didn't get it 🤣 this thread is wild and I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PayPal Rachel is very quiet today and Astrid hasn't mentioned who she has round. Paypal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a banned ex-Tattler the same person. Both accounts combined have barely any followers and it’s probably just mainly people from this thread looking at it. I think they have a grudge/obsession with PTWM for ignoring their original and genuine cry-for-help message re: an abusive relationship and a grudge with Tattlers for seeing through every profile they make on here.

Just my opinion so could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.