Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Hi, sorry for sort of changing the subject but I have noticed a few followers have came over after reaching out and not getting any support,
Would it be possible to add some helpline numbers on the wiki? I know this page is not for support etc but I’ve noticed more support and caring on this thread since I’ve been here than on Rs page . The wiki is amazing btw 😃
YES! This would be amazing! I think many forget why some of us ended up here. I was ignored multiple times by R and then I called her out for it in her comments.. and a friend of mine stuck up for me. Her following told us to go die, found our Facebooks and pictures of our kids and said they would get them taken off us. Literally just for a comment that said “how are you an advocate for women in bad situations when you leave most of us on read” I contacted R to tell her followers to please stop and she blocked me 👍 top class. Doesn’t care about bullying, unless it’s happening to her obvs. I found this site via Rs stories, and some people that experienced similar which I was so shocked about!! Support links in Wiki would be far useful than following a money grabbing bint who pretends to give a shit!

Just to add to the shit show... all her sheep reported my Instagram and I got locked out of it. Pictures of my babies I won’t get back 😪

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm collating a list of DA helplines/websites to add to the wiki (Ratchet won't help but Tattle bastards will ✌). Here is what I've got so far, can you lovely lot tell me if there's any you think I've missed please?

PLEASE NOTE - restrictions due to coronavirus DO NOT apply if you need to leave your home due to domestic abuse.

Despite PTWM calling herself an advocate for people suffering from DA, she often ignores messages from people asking for help. If you are in an abusive situation and would like some help, here are some helplines and websites that may be of use to you:

National DA Helpline - 0808 2000 247
Refuge - https://www.refuge.org.uk/
Women's Aid - https://www.womensaid.org.uk/information-support/
The Men’s Advice Line, for male domestic abuse survivors – 0808 801 0327 (run by Respect)
The Mix, free information and support for under 25s in the UK – 0808 808 4994
National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0800 999 5428 (run by Galop)
Samaritans (24/7 service) – 116 123

Boots pharmacies offer their consultation rooms as a "safe space" if needed to contact any of these agencies.

A mobile app called Bright Sky provides support and information to anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Wotsit

VIP Member
Grab a brew tattle bitches this is a long one

31 days = 27 ads

2nd - Popsa Photos
4th - Sheepers Slippers
5th - Tesco
6th - Sheepers Slippers
8th - Elastoplast Scar Reducers
9th - Mug Shot Noodles
10th - Emma Mattress
11th - Lenor Joy of Clean
12th - Emma Mattress & Eufy Hoover
13th - Iconic Make Up
15th - Pranomat
17th - Cow & Gate Baby Club
18th - Eufy hand held Hoover
19th - Huggies Pull Up' s
20th - Pranomat & Tesco
21st - Rescue Remedy
23rd - Clover Butter
24th - Clover Butter
25th - Kinder Suprise
26th - Eufy Hoover
27th - Kinder Surprise
28th - Iconic Make Up
29th - Furbo Dog Camera
30th - S & J Fisheries
31st - Wild Refill

At a conservative guess of £1000 per advert, that's an extortionate amount she's making on the back of pretending to care about people. Even more so when she expects followers to donate items to people in need and donate money to charities on her behalf when she has NEVER shown herself making donations to any of these.

It also stinks that on top of this she and her PA sold items on Facebook that could have been donated to people. They could have been advertised for free on Facebook market place. Someone would have jumped at the chance of those beds.

And let's not forget second hand footy boots that they wanted £3 a pair for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Freckles39

Hi, sorry for sort of changing the subject but I have noticed a few followers have came over after reaching out and not getting any support,
Would it be possible to add some helpline numbers on the wiki? I know this page is not for support etc but I’ve noticed more support and caring on this thread since I’ve been here than on Rs page . The wiki is amazing btw 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Noseygirl19

Yet again another example of what utterly shit parents they are. They managed to get themselves some nice food and wine for this weekend but fuck the kids eh? I hope they both get food poisoning from the prawns and shit their new bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Cheerios78

Thread suggestion:

Forgetting to buy Easter eggs and turning food to mush, the toilet is a prison cell and Rach will soon have thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Somerset girl

VIP Member
A couple of things have bothered me today (more so than normal!):-

Fistly being 'proud' of Betsy for doing an ad and being good on her stories. Especially after the whole 'exams don't mean anything' ramble the other day. I don't think it's sending the right message that the influencer life is a career or something to aspire to.

Secondly poor Lula who was being surprised with a new tv, who clearly just wanted to hug her mum thanks but couldn't because of the camera in her face. It made me feel so sad that a young girl can't just have a moment with her mum without everything being exploited.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Also the ‘I checked with Tallulah before talking to you about this’ 🥴🥴

How did that conversation go?
“Hey Lu I know you’re feeling really low at the min and have barely slept cause you’ve been so upset but I just need to scoot up the stepladder into the worlds worst loft room and talk about it online cause we’ve got loads of lush ads to post later and I need to get the engagement up on my paaage”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Cheerios78

Because when you aren't in the best place mentally the most sensible thing to do is move hundreds of miles away from friends and family to have your life controlled by someone you met online

• Angry
Reactions: 44

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Grab a brew tattle bitches this is a long one

31 days = 27 ads

2nd - Popsa Photos
4th - Sheepers Slippers
5th - Tesco
6th - Sheepers Slippers
8th - Elastoplast Scar Reducers
9th - Mug Shot Noodles
10th - Emma Mattress
11th - Lenor Joy of Clean
12th - Emma Mattress & Eufy Hoover
13th - Iconic Make Up
15th - Pranomat
17th - Cow & Gate Baby Club
18th - Eufy hand held Hoover
19th - Huggies Pull Up' s
20th - Pranomat & Tesco
21st - Rescue Remedy
23rd - Clover Butter
24th - Clover Butter
25th - Kinder Suprise
26th - Eufy Hoover
27th - Kinder Surprise
28th - Iconic Make Up
29th - Furbo Dog Camera
30th - S & J Fisheries
31st - Wild Refill

At a conservative guess of £1000 per advert, that's an extortionate amount she's making on the back of pretending to care about people. Even more so when she expects followers to donate items to people in need and donate money to charities on her behalf when she has NEVER shown herself making donations to any of these.

It also stinks that on top of this she and her PA sold items on Facebook that could have been donated to people. They could have been advertised for free on Facebook market place. Someone would have jumped at the chance of those beds.

And let's not forget second hand footy boots that they wanted £3 a pair for.
Thank you @Wotsit for your endless work "behind the scenes" collating this. I will add it to the wiki so everyone pats me on the back for your hard work 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Because when you aren't in the best place mentally the most sensible thing to do is move hundreds of miles away from friends and family to have your life controlled by someone you met online
"I got you a house, I got you a job, I've made you director of my CIC, I'm your guarantor" basically making Emily indebted to her. If Emily ever dares to see the light and decides that being in Ratchet's hallowed inner circle isn't all it's cracked up to be, we just know it will be "how dare you, after everything I've done for you" 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 43

chnandlerbong

I have so much sympathy for T especially with her skin but not just that. I feel so bad for her that she has lost contact with her older sisters, her dad is obviously a total arsehole, she is a classic middle child in that house, she clearly has struggles with her confidence & emotions and to top it all off her mother exploits her online. I dont give a shit if she gave Rachel permission to talk about what she's going through... for one she's just turned 12 she doesn't realise her mum isn't doing it to help others but to up her engagement on social media. Secondly she was probably manipulated into agreeing to it being broadcast by her own mother. That girl just needs a hug, some positive attention & some privacy away from her mothers Instagram. I think she is a beautiful young girl & seems like a sweet wee thing. I really hope she can get back in touch with the older sisters soon I'm sure that would help with some of her issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
No beef with T or B but why has Rachel never taught her kids that you don’t just take things you want? I would kick off if one of my children took something that their sibling had received for a birthday a couple of days before, total lack of respect.

Reactions: 40

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s now asking for donations for Nelson’s trust having just made about £30 grand in one month and furnished her entire house with new shit in that time. Shameless.

• Angry
  • Wow

elf94

Long time lurker here. My eyes have been well and truly opened when it comes to R. I originally found tattle due to Hinch but I have been following R for a couple of years and bought her book and calender (cringe) but thankfully never donated to the PayPal. My jaw dropped as I read through what has been highlighted throughout these threads. At times I have struggled to comprehend the depravity of her actions and found myself thinking ‘surely not?!’ in disbelief. She honestly seemed so transparent, so devoted to helping people flee DA and like she felt real empathy for people going through hardship due to the fact she had seemingly come from nothing/experienced trauma herself.

When I think back, any time she has addressed the ‘hate’ she has received, or the ‘trolling’, she has commented on the fact that these are women who are raising children, on the surface decent, kind people who are leading seemingly normal lives etc Yet, in my disbelief at how someone could behave in such an immoral, depraved way, I now think of her how she thinks of those women.
I have noticed that she rarely talks about DA anymore- I wonder whether her intentions were good and honest in the beginning, but the influx of followers, and consequently ADs and ££, has whipped her up into this whirlwind (money talks!) and she has become incredibly money driven. Surely this wasn’t her intention from the beginning?! Like with the PayPal, is it that she set it up with good intentions but started dipping into the money here and there when it began rolling in and it snowballed from there, or was the whole thing pre-planned? I don’t know, perhaps I just struggle to see how someone could prey on the most vulnerable for their own financial gain AND have the audacity to flaunt it all over social meadia 😢😢

• Heart