PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is their obsession everytime she posts a photo of the kids... they always say they look like someone (and now just making it up for a like lol)... even the huns aren't being creative anymore 🤣
Her content is repetitive and so are her comments 😴😴
She is so desperate to re-write history, she froths at the mouth whenever anyone says her kids look like josh or the boys look like her, she's weird AF

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the whole concept of the 'patchwork' family was to mould together as one, a home built on love, regardless of genetics?
For someone who has built their whole story off the back of this, she seems to want to deny its existence at every opportunity.

Reactions: 16
what is their obsession everytime she posts a photo of the kids... they always say they look like someone (and now just making it up for a like lol)... even the huns aren't being creative anymore 🤣
Her content is repetitive and so are her comments 😴😴
She is so desperate to re-write history, she froths at the mouth whenever anyone says her kids look like josh or the boys look like her, she's weird AF
Also whenever someone suggests that Wilby might look like Seb or Isaac she’ll comment something like “do you think so? I can’t see it” or “most people have said Betsy”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Her face looks distorted when she talks. Don't think this is normal hun🤷🏻‍♀️
58BE29DF-1275-4AF1-BA4D-9E4139DE8668.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why did she need to filter those pics of E? She's bloody 7. She doesn't need make up all of the time and she really doesn't need filters. This is a child who will grow up with body issues, not even because of society but because of her mother and eldest sister!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Never posted on here before but I’ve always had a read. I use to really like this woman but like most influences, she became greedy and beggy. She’s the reason I came to Tattle and it is a real eye opener! And now, I actually cannot stand her! She’s vile! The way she exploits her kids and has basically scammed people is just the worst! What I’ve always wondered is when she no longer talks to people, it’s not her fault and they are the toxic ones! The amount of free stuff she gets too is ludicrous. 😡 Oh and her books tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I right in thinking Edie has wallpaper that was £80 a sheet or something, and Seb just has plain walls? She really couldn't make it any more obvious could she?

Also, she's still not showing that end of the room where the door is 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Omfg what a load of tit!

Am I right in thinking Edie has wallpaper that was £80 a sheet or something, and Seb just has plain walls? She really couldn't make it any more obvious could she?

Also, she's still not showing that end of the room where the door is 😂
It’s so obvious that back doors still there 😂😂😂

And porky penguins comment 😂😂

Also did she get her a “job” or is she volunteering ? Also we all know the real job is the CIC but she ain’t mentioning that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omfg what a load of tit!

It’s so obvious that back doors still there 😂😂😂

And porky penguins comment 😂😂
She's changing tact now about Emily, not running away from an abuser anymore She's now a strong independent woman....hmmmm is that to fit with her being a director of the CIC narrative?

Reactions: 28
Because when you aren't in the best place mentally the most sensible thing to do is move hundreds of miles away from friends and family to have your life controlled by someone you met online

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Ok huns. Listen carefully. Read carefully. Your messiah Hambleton is talking. So she’s done a little post about Emily. Her friend Emily. Nice little post that. Do you all recall around Christmas when Emily moved down? And you all thought she was fleeing DV? And your messiah never bothered her arse to correct you? Do you think she’s a nice lady? Still?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.