PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because its totally normal to "convince" someone to pack in their job and move miles away from their friends and family. Totally normal coercive behaviour that Rach hun x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Because when you aren't in the best place mentally the most sensible thing to do is move hundreds of miles away from friends and family to have your life controlled by someone you met online
"I got you a house, I got you a job, I've made you director of my CIC, I'm your guarantor" basically making Emily indebted to her. If Emily ever dares to see the light and decides that being in Ratchet's hallowed inner circle isn't all it's cracked up to be, we just know it will be "how dare you, after everything I've done for you" 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Because its totally normal to "convince" someone to pack in their job and move miles away from their friends and family. Totally normal coercive behaviour that Rach hun x
And would you really give up a job to volunteer in a charity coffee shop? It’s all utter bollocks. I don’t think her job at schuh was particularly secure.

Reactions: 17
Emily tells it a bit different in her version.Not one mention of Rachaele 😂😂

The comments on Emily’s post are literally Rachaele taking the glory!
Rach had to get in there didn’t she and say to someone can’t wait to work with you again..

Reactions: 12
I just found the unedited version of that post about Emily .......

00E03278-1AB3-4F5C-B0D8-3E1D6D77DB8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
"I got you a house, I got you a job, I've made you director of my CIC, I'm your guarantor" basically making Emily indebted to her. If Emily ever dares to see the light and decides that being in Ratchet's hallowed inner circle isn't all it's cracked up to be, we just know it will be "how dare you, after everything I've done for you" 🙄
Did you notice Emily’s actual post doesn’t mention Rachaele 😂 Rachaele just pinched the pic and put her own spin on it .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We’ve said it before but she definitely “lovebombs” her new friends! It happens constantly!!!

Reactions: 23
Rach had to get in there didn’t she and say to someone can’t wait to work with you again..
Yup , all about her as usual. Can’t even let Emily have a bit of glory on her own post. It’s really odd. If I was Emily’s family I’d be so concerned.

Reactions: 25
Emily made it all about other people who she is grateful for. Rachaele made it all about...her. She’s becoming a parody of herself.

Reactions: 31
And this is so obvious isn’t it. 2 posts that look the same but sound totally different 😂
Emily's didn't even mention rancid, bet she was fuming 😂 hence why she has to lounge around in the comments claiming it was all her doing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emily's didn't even mention rancid, bet she was fuming 😂 hence why she has to lounge around in the comments claiming it was all her doing
Honestly the comments on Emily’s of Rachaele claiming everyone as her friends! Then look at the comments on Rachaeles post where everyone’s making on she’s Emily’s savior. It’s horrid. I’m dying to comment but I only have my real account so can’t. I find it all worrying and bizarre. It’s like grooming. I know Emily’s an adult but she’s clearly a bit weak.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Would be interesting to hear from Emily’s friends and family as to what they think of all this? 🤔 come out , come out , wherever you are 👀😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The deep , long phone calls to persuade Emily to upsticks and leave everything behind, just why?

Reactions: 17
Emily’s post is incredibly well written and actually poignant. Worth a read to be honest. Rachael hijacking the comments is desperate and utterly embarrassing. Grow up woman

The deep , long phone calls to persuade Emily to upsticks and leave everything behind, just why?
She just sounds like a maniac there. Almost as though she forced her. Weird as hell

Reactions: 28
And would you really give up a job to volunteer in a charity coffee shop? It’s all utter bollocks. I don’t think her job at schuh was particularly secure.
Surely she’d have been on furlough most of last year so I agree her job maybe wasn’t secure

Reactions: 10
Surely she’d have been on furlough most of last year so I agree her job maybe wasn’t secure
My daughter in laws works for schuh for 4 years ( she has done it whilst at uni and has her own small business) there’s no security at all and they have people on 4 hour contracts. Yes they got furlough but only on the lowest of hours.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.