PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on she's got cameras inside and outside in hedges and hallways and now a furbo a dog camera !!! Shame there's not one that interacts age appropriately with the kids 😏

Reactions: 7
Wonder which of the kids they took to astrids today or if they just went as a couple and left B to babysit. God imagine being Astrid and having all them trodding through your house to use the loo.

Reactions: 5
Wonder which of the kids they took to astrids today or if they just went as a couple and left B to babysit. God imagine being Astrid and having all them trodding through your house to use the loo.
Probably took them all, and Emily too, and went inside and that’s why neither of them has shared any footage.

Reactions: 9
1. She looks like tit.
2. She hardly ever leaves the house and if she does, someone else is there with the dogs.
3. She looks like tit.
4. So she's in the house and hears Tallulah feeding the dogs from school, why doesn't she just bleeping feed them treats herself.
5. Is this her eleventy billionth ad this month?
6. She looks like absolute tit.
7. I wonder if they make a Wilbo. She can have the app on her phone, sit on the sofa and every now and then tell the Wilbo to fling a doughnut in the general direction of Wilby. Ideal 💔 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1. She looks like tit.
2. She hardly ever leaves the house and if she does, someone else is there with the dogs.
3. She looks like tit.
4. So she's in the house and hears Tallulah feeding the dogs from school, why doesn't she just bleeping feed them treats herself.
5. Is this her eleventy billionth ad this month?
6. She looks like absolute tit.
7. I wonder if they make a Wilbo. She can have the app on her phone, sit on the sofa and every now and then tell the Wilbo to fling a doughnut in the general direction of Wilby. Ideal 💔 💜
A Wilbo .... dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, sorry for sort of changing the subject but I have noticed a few followers have came over after reaching out and not getting any support,
Would it be possible to add some helpline numbers on the wiki? I know this page is not for support etc but I’ve noticed more support and caring on this thread since I’ve been here than on Rs page . The wiki is amazing btw 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Nailed it yet again Rach.
In the tune of the teletubbies theme song...
🎼Where’s the PayPal, (where’s the PayPal!)
Rachaele, (Rachaele!)
Where is it, (where is it!)
Rach, (Rach!)
Where’s the PayPal
Where’s the PayPal
Say PayPal... PayPal!🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s the PayPal money, Rachaele?
It’s like Big Brother in that house.
Where’s the PayPal money, Rachaele?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi, sorry for sort of changing the subject but I have noticed a few followers have came over after reaching out and not getting any support,
Would it be possible to add some helpline numbers on the wiki? I know this page is not for support etc but I’ve noticed more support and caring on this thread since I’ve been here than on Rs page . The wiki is amazing btw 😃
That is an excellent idea!

I'm looking forward to getting to the end of the month and finding out the tally of adverts, I'm sure she was at 20 last Tuesday/Wednesday and she's been churning them out non stop since then. Will she make 30? Only one way to find out 😂

Reactions: 16
That is an excellent idea!

I'm looking forward to getting to the end of the month and finding out the tally of adverts, I'm sure she was at 20 last Tuesday/Wednesday and she's been churning them out non stop since then. Will she make 30? Only one way to find out 😂
I think tonight's one takes it to 24 !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
All I have to say right now is the huge weight of consequences is clearly a heavy load on all of them

Reactions: 9
All the PayPal people who have been told PayPal today that they can’t PayPal hug their grandchildren PayPal this Easter and they PayPal think it’s appropriate PayPal to share the fact that PayPal Wobble gets to hold hands with PayPal Emily. Shameless. PayPal.

88AD71AB-AE80-44E2-BE77-1A7F4DD1A1C0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.