PTWM #71 Josh predicts a riot, Rachel’s gone quiet and Wilby’s on a sugar diet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this all an elaborate ruse by R to deflect from the fact FridaK spotted Josh at the Bristol protests? Is that what she’s frantically trying to bury with this insta account?
Rach, have you got the PayPal money?
It’s manic though. Anyone could’ve spotted Josh on the job. He was strutting around without a visor on or mask. Plus he was the only one doing that so stood out. If that’s what the fuss is about, then duck me, he should quit 🤦‍♀️ PayPal money, where is it?

Reactions: 11
Can we get PayPal answers? - I’m absolutely pissing myself here 😂😂😂.
Whatever the kool aid is I want it 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lost my train of thought oh yes PAYPAL 😂 what happened to all the PAYPAL money

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the reports, just a quick reminder this is about ptwm not unhinged followers / ex tattlers that are upset that they didn't get enough likes here. They should be ignored, don't even acknowledge their existence and give the oxygen they crave. You're just encouraging them and giving them legs. Best for everyone. Thanks!

Reactions: 25
My money is on Rachel, she loves telling people how mentally ill they are. Do you know what's wrong Rachel? Letting the kids have instagram accounts, has Edie got her own account going yet? Everything is publicly out there, and free for everyone to look at. What are you going to do, try to monitor who looks at all their accounts too like you do for your own. By the way I wish I had as many hours in the day as you do, to not only run your own and Joyce's account but constantly look at who looks at those accounts. Where's the paypal money?

Reactions: 14
Thanks admin, glad to be part of the fellowship.

Anyways any update on the bathroom floor tiles? I wonder if she will just slab it to keep in line with the outside loo theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do they need a dog camera when they have all the eufy ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is Ethel actually?! Not seen the poor mite in months 🤣

Ah just saw she’s in stories. I worry about Ethel she disappears for months at a time 🤣

Reactions: 3
She looks hideous. She's doing a very poor attempt of SWF on Astrid for sure!
7F4149E3-8E61-4D7A-AE3C-3062812D8576.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.