PTWM #70 The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the wiki and prepare for distress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there won’t be a book in May 2021 then? Gonna have to message penguin and ask.
wonder what tit she’ll be publishing in 2022. How to get through a year of ‘solo’ parenting 6 kids whilst working a full part time job during lockdown whilst smoking a spliff?
I reckon that was the thing she mentioned wasn’t going to happen for her- you know when she was making Betsy’s exams all about her. I think her fiction book got dropped but I guess maybe they agreed to change it to an equally fictional sequel to the first one.

Reactions: 14
Maybe the publishers have pointed out that it’s the same as the first book. Inane ramblings with the names of characters changed and that maybe a sequel to the first might be better. Just another way of dropping the book really. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I really hope the whole kids testing story is made up for content and that she’s not so disinterested in her own kids, their classmates and a global pandemic that she can’t be arsed to assist them with their tests.

Reactions: 16
It’s still on Amazon pre-order for release on 27 May. Yet still untitled and without a cover. If she really had a book coming out in 2 months, she wouldn’t shut up about it and would be promoting it tirelessly on her Insta. Yet all she does is waffle on about never ending ‘editing’.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been steering clear of this clown lately but just caught up and it’s same old same old isn’t it?

She has become a parody of herself. Those stories/lies! The outfits! She looks like an extra in a “wacky” Christmas movie today.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been steering clear of this clown lately but just caught up and it’s same old same old isn’t it?

She has become a parody of herself. Those stories/lies! The outfits! She looks like an extra in a “wacky” Christmas movie today.
I have been avoiding her but checked in tonight and just blown away, so wanted to respond but refuse to give her the excuse to block my snoop account and say I am a troll. She makes me want to vomit. She is a disgrace. Her post earlier about I will post stories later was so bleeping obvious she was going to do ad before. It makes me sad that there are 190000 followers that believe her, (the other 10000 are us)

Surely with Josh being such an important key worker police full time upstanding vital member of the elite, he’d have had many a covid test and be able to administer the kids ones?!

Reactions: 28
Started my day listening to the shittest Santa I've ever seen (what the hell is that outfit she's wearing 😂 ), ramble about being proud to be the most irresponsible parent in the world for an hour.

I don't know anyone else that would find it funny that they've not helped with or checked that their kids have done their Covid tests for school. Yep, they got them all in and they had tests in school so they know how to do them. Surely though you'd still check they'd remembered to do them? My boy is doing his own tests, but I still ask if he's remembered to do it and I log the results for him. I kind of figured it was my responsibility to find out exactly what they had to do when we had all the emails about self testing. I've only got 1 school age child now, but I had at least 5 emails explaining the process and the need to log the results each time. 5 emails for 1 child! Meaning she will have got 3 x that for her kids as they're all at different schools/college. Does she not bother reading school emails?!

Not sure when being a lazy, irresponsible, tit mother became funny. I must have missed the memo on it.

Reactions: 23
Surely with Josh being such an important key worker police full time upstanding vital member of the elite, he’d have had many a covid test and be able to administer the kids ones?!
Also as she has kids in school she is supposed to be also testing twice a week, I have been doing this as I have two in school and for peace in mind I think it’s worth it. She clearly isn’t as she would make a big song and dance about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with her stories as I lost the will to live last night but it says it all that on the anniversary of the first lockdown, a day when our country mourned its thousands of lost lives, she spent ages complaining about her shitting wifi.

She has no idea what it’s like to struggle.

Also the fact that she hurt Ava and her my and sisters so much with her first pile of wank book and is still sat there saying she’ll write a second with a big grin on her ugly mug 🤯😡 how can she sleep at night

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Wobble was in a travel cot in the girls’ room not his parents’ room?? Ugh I wish I hadn’t watched her Santa shitshow, started the day annoyed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks about 50 years old trying to be cool with her hair 😳 she’s aged like a piece of fruit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she not click when they started the building work that Wilby's "routine" would go out the window and he would be unsettled??
That's suggesting he even had a routine anyway.

Just caught up with her stories as I lost the will to live last night but it says it all that on the anniversary of the first lockdown, a day when our country mourned its thousands of lost lives, she spent ages complaining about her shitting wifi.

She has no idea what it’s like to struggle.

Also the fact that she hurt Ava and her my and sisters so much with her first pile of wank book and is still sat there saying she’ll write a second with a big grin on her ugly mug 🤯😡 how can she sleep at night
She sleeps at night dead easy because she’s a massive narcissist and has superiority complex.

She’s getting uglier and looking more rotten every day, all the lies and the stress to keep people from being onto her have really taken their toll on her appearance haven’t they, without her Instagram filter she’s vile.

Yesterday. A day of reflection. A day to think to remember the many lives lost.
Rachel. No mention of it. Rants for a billion and five stories not taking the covid tests seriously. We are a year on you horrible woman, rather than make covid tests your source of entertainment, how about you take it seriously rather than no doubt, send many of the huns over the edge who may have lost loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Ratchet finally fucks off, can she take the following words with her:
Howling
I am dead
Minge twinge
So loved/love you so hard
So
Oh wow (noticed Emily does this now too 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she shipped Wilby around all the different kids bedrooms, in a travel cot, all whilst the building work was going on. No wonder his routine has all gone to tit! I ‘assume’ she didn’t bother with a monitor either and just left it to the other kids to see to him or alert her he was awake. She knew damn well how long the work would take so why didn’t they just put him in their room with them for the entirety of the time so it was less upheaval for him. Two reasons...for one, their bedroom was complete and fully furnished before the kids ones even got a look in (obvs...) and two... you’re the bleeping parent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.