Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Josh predicts a riot,
Rachel’s gone quiet,
Wilby’s on an almost exclusively
sugar-filled diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I'd hope that we all get under her skin, not just Lucy. When it was kicking off on mn ages ago, someone there was going on about Lucy?
I think it’s cos I’m here a lot, I post a lot, I’m annoyed by her a lot, I’m apparently a crazy troll and an obsessed stalker who knows everything about her and is insanely jealous.

I’m not jealous. I wouldn’t want her lifestyle, I quite like having a bedroom door I can walk through and a shower I can fit in. It makes me angry how she’s made her money, that’s what motivates me to be pissed off by her ads and her showing off of material goods. I think she’s dangerous and needs stopping because people still direct victims of DA to her.

However, I don’t consider myself a troll or a stalker. I have only ever written disparaging things about Rachel on Tattle. I’ve never messaged her or her kids to say nasty things, I’ve never shared anything horrible about her publicly, I’ve not even spoken about her IRL. The only information I know about her and have shared here is all in the public domain anyway and to be honest it’s Rachel’s choice if she reads here and is offended or annoyed by it. I don’t have thousands of screenshots saved (that was another accusation), I actually don’t have any atm, I just have a good memory and sometimes I’ll scroll through her PUBLIC page to find a photo that illustrates a point 🤷🏼‍♀️ the simple way to deal with it, if she’s that bothered about it, would be to quit making money off the back of domestic abuse victims but we know she won’t do that ever.

I do sometimes feel a bit guilty for sharing things from her or Betsy’s pages that feature the children but do you know what those images are already being shared publicly to thousands of people, a hell of a lot more than will likely ever see them here.

Oh, and my kids are not being ignored because I post here. They are pretty perfect tbh (unbiased 😉) and cherished. They aren’t missing out on anything because I’m not a shit mother who would rather chat about Rachel than spend time with her kids so I post around them.

There be my essay, apparently 🤣 yes, I’m feeling a little defensive having searched for my Tattle username on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 65

x12x12x

VIP Member
If he’d had his mask on, I wouldn’t have seen him. Plus to my mind he’s a dickhead as the lad they arrested said he was live streaming to YouTube. He walked straight into the camera.

Ordinarily I’d have retweeted it mouthing off, and probably thrown it on my Instagram stories. But I didn’t, it was more relevant here because of him. Sorry, no conspiracies, I just spotted the dope 😂
Maybe he is conditioned to see a camera filming him and just automatically walk towards it...he was probs just about to start an interesting chat about teabags but the other cop shook him outta the trance. That’s how he got the days mixed up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 63

FridaK

VIP Member
I'm a HUGE fan of @FridaK too 🤣
I don't mind being called a hun for her 💜
STOP THIS!
Moody will get triggered onto Mumsnet again and it’ll be game over for me 🥴😂

Anyway I’d be fucking awful with huns. I can’t lie at all, so whenever someone posted something cringe, I’d be underneath going ‘What’s that about? Get yourself together woman’ and my ADs would be ‘This vacuum is a load of overpriced shite but I’m getting paid a grand so can you just do me a solid and watch it. Don’t buy it obviously. Cheers 👌

OMG. So I was on Twitter looking at the video’s from the riots last night in Bristol and guess who I spotted in full riot gear arresting a journalist
Only our Joshua
Here’s the link to the tweet, he comes in the frame at around 37 seconds

OMG. So I was on Twitter looking at the video’s from the riots last night in Bristol and guess who I spotted in full riot gear arresting a journalist
Only our Joshua
Here’s the link to the tweet, he comes in the frame at around 37 seconds

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

FridaK

VIP Member
Well I would not identify him from a 60 second clip of a riot he was involved in over 100 miles away from where he lives. You would have to know who, what when, where to pull that out of the bag. Admin not moderating.
It is what it is 🤷‍♀️.
I don’t know what you want me to say.
I was going to come up with ‘I’ve got him microchipped or I’ve hacked Avon and Somerset’s main frame’ but the truth is, I’m on Twitter scrolling and there he was.
(Just to say I don’t have facial recognition software and access to UK wide cctv, I’m just a good spotter. It’s a curse. I should probably apply it to good instead of Tattle 😂, only I’m lazy as shit.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Unfortunately she ignored the advice of 2 orthodontists who told her she needed teeth out, and found one who would put braces on without removing any teeth. So she's got too many teeth in her gob to fit properly with them all being straight, hence the flared look. She has had them on 2 years and is meant to be having them off soon 😬
She’s obsessed with trying to fit too many things into too small spaces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
What we haven’t discussed is this, if Rachel didn’t read here, she wouldn’t know Lucy existed so-
Hi Rachel. Technically, V didn’t take your money, she took the PayPal money we gave you and I’d rather she had it than you did. You massive cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I am SERIOUSLY uncomfortable with the fact that a tattler has put that comment on YouTube. There are innocent children living in that house and it won’t be hard for anyone to work out where it is.
Rachel and Josh over exposing their children is one thing but I feel really uncomfortable with the twisted depths some people will go to.
We are all here because we dislike the over exposure of the children on social media but some sick dick goes and outs exactly who it is and names his families social media account which is a free for all?
How many times do we have to say it, have an opinion, keep it on here, a safe place. Anything beyond that and you’re as bad as Rachet.

Reactions: 54
I notice that although people are happy to say they're her period pants, teeth or her new shit tiles, nobody has sunk low enough to be her book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Truthtales

At 22.30 this evening I had never heard of ptwm... Stumbled on this thread by accident via SS swingers gaff... looped in on the wiki... You know when you read something and you think... Is this for real ... Can it get any worse? 😭🤣🤣🤣

Bloody hell, I best top up my g&t and crack through some threads ptwm is unreal 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

FridaK

VIP Member
“My best friend @emilyroseholman” is the funniest shit I’ve seen her write to date!
Rachael gives us all a shout when you hit puberty.
I hope year 6 is going well for you and your best friend @emilyroseholman
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
It’s Avon and Somerset Police. I imagine Devon & Cornwall get loaned when they need extra officers. It’s being mishandled anyway as per.
I just can’t imagine him in a riot

“Get back young man, your fingernails are too long, you might scratch off my contour”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
All jokes aside, I'm able to believe avas claims even more now, when she said Rachel used to control V with money and food when r was with their dad by dropping off a plate of food rather than give her maintenence.
Rachel's comment on that post last night just confirmed that for me. Throwing money and food back into Vs face, and using the mental health card as a weapon yet again.
Reminds me of that time she mistook someone for the boys mum and the venom came oozing out, she just can't help herself can she

• Sad
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Morning, omfg 😂. I’ve found the most apt meme I’ve ever seen to describe how I feel when I’m watching Rachaels stories.
I’ve just laughed so much I nearly dropped my phone in the toilet hahahahahahaha 😂😂

ETA - I reaaaaallly want to tag her in it hahaha

4863EACB-7913-4282-8B6F-E521971D78C0.jpeg

• Haha