PTWM #70 The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the wiki and prepare for distress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooop the account has started scrubbing the PayPal bits out... may just have to start randomly including PayPal in messages so they don't make PayPal sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyway, I’m just going to pop this here and rest my case ...... idiots
I cant get over the fact that one minute he's helping hedgehogs cross the road then the next he is in the middle of a bloody riot!

Sorry but those tiles are horrendous. They look like they are in need of a good scrub, just like Rach to be fair 🤣
Bet Josh didn't get a say in them
It looks like someone held a dirty protest in there..........Oh wait....Wilby

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PayPal Donations....do we know if she ever went to court with stabby jo? When do you think she'll tell all her followers what she spent the GoFundme donations on?

Reactions: 5
Oooop the account has started scrubbing the PayPal bits out... may just have to start randomly including PayPal in messages so they don't make PayPal sense...
Imagine having that much time on your hands to actively scroll through Tattle taking screen shots and then post them to Instagram. 'works full time' my bleeping arse. Where's the PayPal money Rach? You ugly bleeping liar

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What has the account said? Feel like I’m only seeing half of the stuff 🤣
They just keep screenshotting posts from here, mainly me lucy and frida, shipshap and blackpool has been mentioned too. Apparently I'm vanessa,ava,Lucy and Blackpool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS Rach if your gonna make a fake account then at least post the full messages on there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.