PTWM #70 The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the wiki and prepare for distress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying bleep, there's a vision express in Torquay. She doesn't need to go to Newton Abbot.
And again, mentioning she has an opticians appointment when someone mentioned here they don't believe her glasses are prescription 🤣
Instead of letting the small stuff bother you rach, how about referencing the big stuff, like paypal???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last week she reckons she heard noises from Seb's room then posted to show he'd just watched her stories. Today claims he's blocked from all her stories 🤥 She's such a tit liar

Reactions: 18
And again, mentioning she has an opticians appointment when someone mentioned here they don't believe her glasses are prescription 🤣
Instead of letting the small stuff bother you rach, how about referencing the big stuff, like paypal???
That was me! She said she lost her glasses and found them behind some furniture and could now see again. But she forgets we have long memories and she has several pairs of these glasses.

@FridaK the dentist either needs to be sacked or needs a pay rise too. Or is a secret tattler😂

Also this too. Isn't one of her bad enough😞
6A3D74B0-7E1C-412F-B575-60CB54E5C775.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whoever is the publisher of this new thing, needs their head checked!!
If its another patchwork ramble then she really hasn't got a brain bigger than a pea

Reactions: 7
What did she do for work that she had to go to London so often for? Or was that how often she has had to edit the book😂
I've got a lovely new profile picture tonight, thanks Rach!
69A19765-9F04-47FF-9300-50249A630F9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Instead of lying in bed eating Maccies, maybe read your emails from the kids schools...we have had plenty of info about covid testing, it’s really not hard at all. My kids swab themselves and then I do all the testing and contacting nhs & school. Takes ten minutes. I have yet to see anyone else get themselves in such a tizz over it. We did it on the Sunday night so no Monday morning panic. She’s such a bleep.

Reactions: 15
Fell asleep during EastEnders 🙈 woke up to this pile of crap...
Mentioning the fact she did actually make a purchase to lovehoney and trying to backtrack by saying well no I wouldn't advertise at all because of the reaction of the kids...yeah ok !!! You've already fucked that up. Why also would you expect all of them to do their lateral flow kits? How lazy are you !! Actually we know and as for the results being beamed into the sky? You been smoking weed again Ratchet? I am lost with the sleep discussion I would presume the one night he was teething made her reconsider breeding again dear god... Thank duck because you are doing a terrible job!!! Fishing for a sex toy deal and top of the range glasses 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
🤷‍♀️ Once again I have no clue what she’s talking about.
First of all how was the vanity table the worst thing she’s ever bought when Ghastrid created the monstrosity. 🤔
Second Seb and all his mates are blocked from her stories, then two seconds later she has to be careful what she says in case the older kids mates see her stories 🤔
Then she has something exciting coming that she was editing, though the PTWM 2 whatever the duck that is she hasn’t got time to write. So I’m assuming whatever she was editing was not a book and that was a way of announcing she’d been dropped for Penquin.
Other than that it was just manic rambling with content for literally made for only us. Which is bleeping weird.
Get off Tattle Rachael, for the love of God. You have genuine followers that like you. Talk to them

Reactions: 23
261058EF-E51E-4C5E-AA1E-0C7B9797DE34.jpeg

this advert just came up on my Facebook, didn’t remember her doing a pull ups one before? None of the comments are good 🤣

• Haha
🤷‍♀️ Once again I have no clue what she’s talking about.
First of all how was the vanity table the worst thing she’s ever bought when Ghastrid created the monstrosity. 🤔
Second Seb and all his mates are blocked from her stories, then two seconds later she has to be careful what she says in case the older kids mates see her stories 🤔
Then she has something exciting coming that she was editing, though the PTWM 2 whatever the duck that is she hasn’t got time to write. So I’m assuming whatever she was editing was not a book and that was a way of announcing she’d been dropped for Penquin.
Other than that it was just manic rambling with content for literally made for only us. Which is bleeping weird.
Get off Tattle Rachael, for the love of God. You have genuine followers that like you. Talk to them
Think she's been on the puff 😂

• Haha
The pics she has put on of Josh and W.....Josh looks so old! Definitely aged around the eyes!

Reactions: 8
Hinting for a sex toy ad like alot the influenzas atm especially love honey Olivia bowen did one on valentines

So there won’t be a book in May 2021 then? Gonna have to message penguin and ask.
wonder what tit she’ll be publishing in 2022. How to get through a year of ‘solo’ parenting 6 kids whilst working a full part time job during lockdown whilst smoking a spliff?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So there won’t be a book in May 2021 then? Gonna have to message penguin and ask.
wonder what tit she’ll be publishing in 2022. How to get through a year of ‘solo’ parenting 6 kids whilst working a full part time job during lockdown whilst smoking a spliff?
That would be better written by Betsy - just change the “smoking a spliff” to “hustling for drugs for the mother”...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's going on about the postcode being invalid and pa Jo was selling her stuff last week with her postcode on display.🤔
1CB574FD-06E4-42FD-951C-4D1C54681F63.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.