PTWM #70 The truth about her life is grotesque. Read the wiki and prepare for distress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FridaK for thread suggestion.

The wiki has disappeared!

Recap of last thread.
Rach had professional decorators in and 3 kids so far have got brand new bedrooms and beds and wallpaper for £80 a strip. Seb is getting a cupboard off the kitchen as his bedroom.

She's still writing her book, it must be the eleventy billionth edit by now.

She was a really nasty stepmother to Seb and ordered him to bring her laptop in bed where she had been all day or else she would confiscate his phone.

Sold furniture and footy boots as according to her, no charity would accept them.

She's done a dramatic and triggering grid post/fb post about how much debt they were in and had nothing, but had enough money for a salmon dinner each month.

She has lots of exciting things planned for when lockdown ends.
28CFF034-6844-49A3-8857-90EA6962EFD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thanks @MrsOgre for the new thread, I was about to do it and then got embroiled in feeding the family/tidying up/sorting laundry etc etc 😴

For the catch up, Emily appears to be MIA and Raychaellleee tried to adopt a builder as her dad 🙄 oh and she's on course for a personal best on adverts this month

Reactions: 13
New thread recap: Rachael is still a money grabbing bleep. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ugh here she goes rambling on about sex toys again. It's so obvious she's testing the waters to see how it goes down with the huns before she inevitably starts advertising them too! Oh and she just so happened to mention Emily after it was mentioned a few times here that she's been absent recently 🙄 she's so predictable and a bleep

Reactions: 30
Awww I felt so sorry for Seb when he brought her laptop up and he was genuinely just attempting to talk about her bedroom and how she can make her surroundings better to concentrate in. How deflating for him to be shut down like that.

Also.. did we really need to see Josh's texts to Betsy about the butter???? Is he serious??? All thats going on in the world and that's what he chooses to talk to her about 🤨🙄

Whyyyyyyyy do Edie and Wilby both have massive rooms and W has a rug that's over £100🙄🙄

So relatable Rach hun.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And Rachel huni, I know you clearly took my advice to grow your hair out, hence the headbands, but pleaseeeee, from a hairdressers point of view, stop trying to curl it. It makes you look like an even bigger twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh here she goes rambling on about sex toys again. It's so obvious she's testing the waters to see how it goes down with the huns before she inevitably starts advertising them too! Oh and she just so happened to mention Emily after it was mentioned a few times here that she's been absent recently 🙄 she's so predictable and a bleep
It's bad enough watching her "hun" serene try and promote sex toys. If she did it I genuinely would vomit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.