PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the parenting comments here. I don’t think J was actively involved in the day to day parenting of the boys and I think B, T and E were mostly raised by nursery so it is like W is their first child. But because they have so many kids the huns assume they have loads of parental experience and, unfortunately, will think they are responsible parents. The kids just seem to be an inconvenience which is ironic considering it’s their usp and they get all their money on the back of filming them.
Sorry, didn’t mean to ramble😐

Reactions: 21
Just occurred to me that she is talking about Wilby as though he is expected to get or prepare his own food, if he can eat mini cheddar and cakes then he should be eating normal meals. Also that he was so eager to get one of those cakes, that poor boy must be starving as well as desperate for his next sugar hit. I've never heard of anyone saying their baby can only eat crisps or sweet things when teething.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just occurred to me that she is talking about Wilby as though he is expected to get or prepare his own food, if he can eat mini cheddar and cakes then he should be eating normal meals. Also that he was so eager to get one of those cakes, that poor boy must be starving as well as desperate for his next sugar hit. I've never heard of anyone saying their baby can only eat crisps or sweet things when teething.
There are so many other options-frozen fruit etc. Mine loved a big bakery breadstick to chomp on and he was younger than Wilbur getting his teeth

Reactions: 7
Josh having a right old nag at Lula to eat all the broccoli including the stem when his 18 month old toddler is sat eating mini cheddars and watching tv. I thought I was watching an episode of the Simpsons!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.