PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The TV on whilst eating šŸ˜£šŸ˜£ that poor kid !

Why gift her the cakes and goodies šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Why couldnā€™t the company contact the local refuge/food bank and drop it off to some well deserving women there

Reactions: 16
My daughter is teething and we had a roast today. She crunched on some roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings. Not the healthiest meal in the world but no way was she getting something different to the rest of us and she sat at the table with us while we all ate. As a mother of ā€œ7ā€ or whatever tit she said she really doesnā€™t know much does she??

Reactions: 19
Has anyone actually seen Wilby eat fruit or veg (except when itā€™s slathered in cheese sauce) before?

Ive never seen anyone actively encourage such a tit diet in a baby/toddler

Reactions: 21
Betsy's collage is lovely, back when her mother actually looked normal and not the flared brown teeth and awful hairstyle she has now.

They'll say they won't have room for a highchair in that kitchen but have those huge bins just behind Wilby. The huns will be copying her too, giving their kids all sorts of shite to eat and letting them stay up all night. But she doesn't think of that.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Nil by mouth... but is sat eating crisps..?

I think what she means is: kicks off immediately when given vegetables and any sensible foods so gets shovelled with cakes/crisps every meal just to keep him quiet. And throw in a side of TV for good measure.
i donā€™t understand why youā€™d EVER start that as a behaviour - he is never going to have a healthy diet as he grows up if he knows he doesnā€™t have to eat those things! šŸ˜‘ Iā€™m SHOCKED. Actually shocked. My toddler has never had a separate meal from us - weā€™re lucky he loves his food but heā€™s been introduced to all foods from day one and never been offered total tit in its place! He enjoyed a lovely garlic prawn and tomato dish tonight! šŸ¤£

As a side note, I noticed when J was ā€˜playingā€™ with W, he wasnā€™t even sat down at his eye level and the ONLY thing he said to him was ā€˜donā€™t be so aggressiveā€™ - Jesus Christ heā€™s just playing with a stacky cup - heā€™s a toddler, likely to be heavy handed as he figures things out!

I despair ...šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I've tried to keep away from things this week as its a lot to take in. But has she seriously not posted anything to do with violence against women?? Her whole 'USP' and she doesn't use her voice? If this is the case, it shows what an absolute fraud she is and how much of a duck she actually gives about vulnerable women she says she champions!

Reactions: 20
Wilby just helping himself to the cake from her box and she just laughs and doesnā€™t even tell him no. Such a tit and lazy parent!

Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch has been going on about how much she loves her crocs and now Rachel has some šŸ¤”. Also why has Emily got two Motherā€™s Day cards??
One might be from her boyfriends young son. Its plausible as in this part of the country you apparently just "adopt" and claim any child you like, regardless of their other parent. #patchworkfamily

Well. I just went to have a nose at what E was up to today and saw that her other parent claims she was in school during lockdown. I must have missed that.

Has anyone actually seen Wilby eat fruit or veg (except when itā€™s slathered in cheese sauce) before?

Ive never seen anyone actively encourage such a tit diet in a baby/toddler
He had that banana that time when he was running back and forth to it in the living room.. Obviously while watching tv. šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
One might be from her boyfriends young son. Its plausible as in this part of the country you apparently just "adopt" and claim any child you like, regardless of their other parent. #patchworkfamily

Well. I just went to have a nose at what E was up to today and saw that her other parent claims she was in school during lockdown. I must have missed that.
Yeah that was discussed last week when they went back. He dropped R right in it.

Reactions: 6
The thing that struck me most in the video of Josh playing with Wilby was Wilby didnā€™t clap, or make any sounds at all. Heā€™s a happy little chap but that wonā€™t continue if they donā€™t start helping him to communicate and interact. Itā€™s so sad.

The way they just stick him on the end of the table eating crap and watching a screen that he had to turn away from everyone else to see. I donā€™t get how disconnected they seem to him sometimes. Itā€™s almost as if R wants him delayed.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Nil by mouth... but is sat eating crisps..?

I think what she means is: kicks off immediately when given vegetables and any sensible foods so gets shovelled with cakes/crisps every meal just to keep him quiet. And throw in a side of TV for good measure.
i donā€™t understand why youā€™d EVER start that as a behaviour - he is never going to have a healthy diet as he grows up if he knows he doesnā€™t have to eat those things! šŸ˜‘ Iā€™m SHOCKED. Actually shocked. My toddler has never had a separate meal from us - weā€™re lucky he loves his food but heā€™s been introduced to all foods from day one and never been offered total tit in its place! He enjoyed a lovely garlic prawn and tomato dish tonight! šŸ¤£

As a side note, I noticed when J was ā€˜playingā€™ with W, he wasnā€™t even sat down at his eye level and the ONLY thing he said to him was ā€˜donā€™t be so aggressiveā€™ - Jesus Christ heā€™s just playing with a stacky cup - heā€™s a toddler, likely to be heavy handed as he figures things out!

I despair ...šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s like he didnā€™t know how to play with a toddler!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if J was away with the army when his two were little. He seems to hate all the kids and is so unnatural with W. Itā€™s actually so uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 19
The saddest thing is, there are five other children in that house that see that as ā€˜normal/acceptable parentingā€™ of a baby/toddler.
Theyā€™ll learn behaviours by copying what they see. History will repeat itself.

The thing that struck me most in the video of Josh playing with Wilby was Wilby didnā€™t clap, or make any sounds at all. Heā€™s a happy little chap but that wonā€™t continue if they donā€™t start helping him to communicate and interact. Itā€™s so sad.

The way they just stick him on the end of the table eating crap and watching a screen that he had to turn away from everyone else to see. I donā€™t get how disconnected they seem to him sometimes. Itā€™s almost as if R wants him delayed.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if J was away with the army when his two were little. He seems to hate all the kids and is so unnatural with W. Itā€™s actually so uncomfortable to watch.
He wants to retire to Spain to a one bedroom flat so none of the kids can visit. I don't think he was in the army when they were born but don't think he spent much time with them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.