Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really does read here doesn't she?? Wibble has never been shown going out for walks. Since it was mentioned here it's like he's out for his Silver Duke of Edinburgh award! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Catlady1

VIP Member
I want to share this here because I think the amount R shares online puts her daughters at risk. OnMonday at 1 minute past 10 in the morning my daughter was assaulted by a random man she did not know. She was walking down a pathway that is covered by cctv to do her weekly shopping. He ran right up beside her and punched her really hard in the side of the head. Luckily an Asda delivery driver saw it shouted and he ran away. Was he on drugs was he mentally disturbed or just looking for a thrill in lockdown? I can’t think what might of happened or why it did. The police response was underwhelming as she was lucky enough not to be severely injured. The damage to her mental health sense of safety and well-being clearly don’t matter. And Rach thinks it’s a good idea to let randoms come up and talk to her vulnerable youngsters . it is unbelievable!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

JTbeard

R & J havnt commented because they wouldnt know how protect their daughters or educate their sons. R pursued a married man with 2 young children and J cheated on his wife. They go through life bullying and lying to women daily. Look what they did to the paypal huns and the Apicellas. She openly shares "warriors" details and lives (Emily for one) on her socials. He whinges about driving Lula to school and he whinges about picking up B. While their "protector" mother films it laughing. She is allowed the priviledge of being home and being a mother (while on a very high wage), why cant she drive and collect her own children to make sure they're safe. Use her time wisely to guide them rather than messing round with the friends she bankrolls and filming it for instagram. Her daughters speak to people like sh*t. They degrade one another past "normal" sibling lines and are mean. If one of my children sneered at another like B does I would be on their back instantly. The mouth on E and the tone she uses to other people is disgusting. They have zero control of her behaviour. They allowed her beautiful, 15 (at the time) year old daughter to live in a garden shed and happily shared her location with over 100 thousand people on instagram. She shared her daughters (and the Apicellas) stories without asking in her book. She spoke about the wives and girlfriends of both her exes derogatorily in her book. She spoke about Js ex the same. She spoke about her mother and family negatively. She got famous sharing a womans story, without asking. She wont speak on this because it will show how uneducated she is in the field of protecting women. She tears women down. Unfortunately sending someone a fluffy cloud and buying them an M&S meal deal doesnt protect them. That pair have no respect for anyone. Not even themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Ah yay my first thread title :giggle:

Not sure how to celebrate - do I put a rambling post on fb, horrific vomiting, or just declare myself a saviour of everything?

I lurked for quite a while before joining, and without going into too much detail and covid aside I've had a pretty stressful year. So I'd come on here and read, and laugh coz you lot are bloody funny too, but also saw a group of supportive people who just mutually dislike R. So thanks you lot of tattle trolls, I'm glad I joined.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Oh please, don’t give her ideas. She already thinks she’s a “best selling” author, imagine if she tried writing a kids book

(I know, some may say a kid wrote her first book.....)
Adventures of wilby....from the couch to the toilet pan with a side order of cake

• Haha
Reactions: 53

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Hate to defend Josh here but at least he takes one part of his job seriously and doesn’t receive notifications when driving so he’s not getting distracted. I mean, with her constantly on his case it could easily be done.
People knocking that notification, sorry but it’s not able his ego. It’s about being safe on the road. I lost my friend to an RTA last year due to some prick being on his mobile texting, didn’t see my friend crossing the road...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
If you are looking for a new best friend that you met online who is just lush then please, I am here for it 🤣🤣 your posts crack me up!
Always up for a new best friend, I just have a couple of requirements:

1. You are under 25
2. You are female
3. You are significantly prettier than me
4. You’re happy to raise my kids whilst I sit on my arse on my vile pink sofa eating junk food and generally being a twat.

Thanks hun, I’ll repay your kindness by showering you in pet clouds, leopard print leggings and Clubcard points 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
All the dumb idiots taking this photo at face value, saying how heartbreaking it is that Wobble is so sad his siblings are going back to school.

This is the same child who only yesterday didn’t even notice when two of his siblings were physically playing with him.

We all know the only reason he’s crying is because he was splashing about in piss in the loo and someone grabbed him for this photo, thereby ruining his sensory play fun.

7CC9AA59-49F2-4EFD-9609-7E7803183479.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Womenbehavingbadly

I feel like this week has been quite heavy for us all, so a bit of light hearted fun for a Sunday...

Feel free to sing the following to the tune of the Wellerman sea shanty (yes, we were watching Ant and Dec last night)....

There once was a woman by the sea,
Her name was part-time working mummy,
The stories she tells, are not her own,
Or simply they’re made up.

Over to tattle they come,
One by one that’s one less hun,
One day, when the truth is out,
We’ll take our leave and go.

She clearly thinks an ad a day,
Keeps the awkward questions at bay,
It starts with “pay” and ends with “pal”,
Oh where did those funds go?

Over to tattle they come,
One by one that’s one less hun,
One day, when the truth is out,
We’ll take our leave and go.

🤍 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I find it mind boggling that after Sarah’s murder on her way home and the fact that a police officer has been charged with this that she felt it was funny or appropriate to post about her policeman husband moaning about picking his teenage stepdaughter up

Talk about fucking insensitive to the point of disgusting

Reactions: 47

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So instead of addressing the issue of women feeling vulnerable whilst out and about, she’s filming her police officer husband laying into her 16 year old daughter for not wanting to walk home alone.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm so bored of her lies, its not even funny to make fun of anymore, its infuriating. And the huns who believe this shit need their heads checked.
No plumber would let themselves in for a start.
If your in the shower and josh isn't home, wheres wilby??
And you need to stop making it obvious to 200k strangers when your home alone, and when the kids are downstairs alone while your in the shower and quite possibly won't hear anyone come in with your shower going, because going by you, the door would have been left unlocked for the plumber to come in and out!!!
And if josh let him in, I'm sure he would have told you the guy was there!
So full of bullshit, you need to see a psychiatrist love!

Reactions: 45

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Rachel isn’t going to acknowledge ANY of the issues this week. We all know that. Why would she acknowledge IWD given that she herself recently has been outed for her bullying of another woman and that the CIC she has set up is all one huge con. She has a history of bullying other woman so to build other women up on IWD, course not.
She won’t acknowledge the “I don’t believe her” because we all know Rachel only believes a narrative that suits her. Look at all these women with addiction and mental health concerns she claims to support her when it’s on her own doorstep? She turns a blind eye. We all know by now that Rachel picks and chooses who she believes when it comes to mental health.
As for not all men? Of course she won’t say anything. This is the woman who actively encourages her young daughters to go out and encourages her followers to approach them at random, this is the woman who puts her own children on social media in all manners of undress so why would she care for the safety of women in the streets when she doesn’t care for her online footprint. Of course, she has a son now of her own so she’s never going to say anything against men is she.
Let’s be honest with ourselves, none of us should be shocked anymore when she chooses to ignore the important topics. Once upon a time ago she would have covered the issue with an elaborate story that was so far from the truth, but she will still have covered it. Now, she doesn’t dare because people aren’t afraid to call her out anymore.
She no longer has a USP based around helping vulnerable women, instead, she’s an Btec QVC account who only cares about selling and buying shit she doesn’t need.
She might claim to be working in the background but I’m sorry, when she has made a platform that size off the back of vulnerable women she has two options, either cover the gritty stuff or shut the fuck up and NEVER mention vulnerable women again. It is not enough to work in the background when women aren’t safe, she doesn’t just get to pick or choose what she feels is relevant or not. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Why is she sharing this?

View attachment 476677
What. The .fuck.

She has no self awareness at all.

Bed base- where are all Your bed bases since everyone is having a new bed? How can you sit on a Brand new bed asking for donations of beds...items for a 15 year old girl when you have a 16 year old girl why can’t you go through betsys old things and
Donate them, what about Sebs old things for the 12 year old, and supermarket vouchers
When you spend £200 free Tesco money a week on flowers and junk food.

It’s literally sickening.

• Angry
  • Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
As a “police officer” who is aware another police officer has allegedly kidnapped and murdered a girl innocently on her way home, I wouldn’t want videos posted belittling a teenage girl for wanting a life home.
As an “advocate” for women who claims to have expertise in DV I certainly wouldn’t be posting the videos either.
Nothing she does usually shocks me, but this did. Too far. I hope her followers see this shit and realise

• Heart