PTWM #69 fighting for woman’s issue isn’t for me, not unless I get something for free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of last thread.

Rachel is still a bleep.

They were gifted an Emma mattress, a small double as that's all that will fit in the hobbit loft.
Kids went back to school, except that E's dad revealed that they have been back at school for some time.
Rachel and Joyce were asked to pick up Betsy from work and Joyce moaned about it. There's not been any acknowledgement about current affairs except for one repost which appeared to show sympathy for the police officer who has been charged.
Can't remember what else happened at the moment, apart from Wilby being nil by mouth for the last two days due to teething.

Reactions: 18
I can’t get my head round the fact they are all sitting as a family round the table eating a decent meal and she is filming wobble eating mini cheddars. Can he not graze from their plates like a toddler would ??

Also rachet wilbertson is going to develop strong neck muscles so perhaps alternate sides to him watching a screen while he eats 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was watching J play with W earlier and he isn’t really interacting with him. By talking to a toddler, it develops their social skills. Poor kid is going to be mute at this rate. You talk tit to them to help them build their vocabulary. I’ve never seen W say one word and my son is a couple of months older and doesn’t stop jabbering and trying to talk. We all know that if W had said mama, we’d know about it.

I was watching J play with W earlier and he isn’t really interacting with him. By talking to a toddler, it develops their social skills. Poor kid is going to be mute at this rate. You talk tit to them to help them build their vocabulary. I’ve never seen W say one word and my son is a couple of months older and doesn’t stop jabbering and trying to talk. We all know that if W had said mama, we’d know about it.

My kids are old so I can’t really remember the age of babbling ( blame my menopause). Anyway I have a nephew who is a couple of months younger that wilbertson and he is babbling so much it’s like having a conversation with him. I find that JoYce looks total awkward with him!!

Reactions: 14
Thank you @Womenbehavingbadly for the suggestion with 47 likes 👏🏼
thank you, my first thread title 🙌🏽

I know this is a gossip site and we’re all vile nasty trolls but this chat has genuinely kept me going this week when the news has been a bit too much. I promise to be less ranty and less sea-shanty this week! You each get a Shero award and a fluffy cloud. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 31
thank you, my first thread title 🙌🏽

I know this is a gossip site and we’re all vile nasty trolls but this chat has genuinely kept me going this week when the news has been a bit too much. I promise to be less ranty and less sea-shanty this week! You each get a Shero award and a fluffy cloud. 💜
Not all Sheros wear Crocs ! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t actually believe she showed him eating crisps and a macaroon instead of a meal. Of course kids have days where they won’t eat and it’s the easy option to give in to them but I’d be embarrassed to show anyone that video. She seems to think it’s funny/ cute???

I don't think either of them have any maternal/paternal instincts at all.
Josh just seems like he cannot be arsed with the kids at all. He’s always moaning at them for the most insignificant things, I couldn’t put up with that much negativity

Reactions: 24
Recap of last thread.

Rachel is still a bleep.

They were gifted an Emma mattress, a small double as that's all that will fit in the hobbit loft.
Kids went back to school, except that E's dad revealed that they have been back at school for some time.
Rachel and Joyce were asked to pick up Betsy from work and Joyce moaned about it. There's not been any acknowledgement about current affairs except for one repost which appeared to show sympathy for the police officer who has been charged.
Can't remember what else happened at the moment, apart from Wilby being nil by mouth for the last two days due to teething.
Ads, ads & more ads. Interspersed with some unfunny waffling stories. And a fake fall advertising some slippers.

Reactions: 15
Mush up some veg and potatoes for him if his mouth is hurting, don't give mini cheddars. Seriously, what is wrong with them? They normally give him pureed food so why was yesterday any different?

Reactions: 19
Mush up some veg and potatoes for him if his mouth is hurting, don't give mini cheddars. Seriously, what is wrong with them? They normally give him pureed food so why was yesterday any different?
He is probably refusing proper food because he’s learnt that they can’t cope when he kicks off and will just give him tasty junk.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is filming their Sunday lunch and has the camera all up in B’s face so that she even has to shove it out of the way!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she is filming their Sunday lunch and has the camera all up in B’s face so that she even has to shove it out of the way!
Yes I thought the same thing! Poor lass, just get out of her face and let her have her lunch like any other teenager!

Reactions: 12
That post from Arsetrid "one of the best mums I know" you can't know many hun, because that bar is very bleeping low!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Josh looked pissed off that she was filming. Wilby still obsessed with the screen. Love that isaac called her racheale even though she wants so much for him and Seb to call her mum.

Ahhh. I see she has finally received the memo in regard to her having NO shame. Wonderful.

Now Rach, if you could dissolve the sham CIC you’ve set up. Sell all the crap you’ve bought with immoral gains from donations. Give that money to the organisations that really need it, and do it ASAP, that would be fab 👌. It’s just that time is of the essence here and as it turns out lots of women are truly desperate for proper help (not your help, real qualified help.)

We can call it quits then and you can go on stealing and selling your children’s privacy until your hearts content. I think that’s fair 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.