PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @GrumpySloth , edited for length - full version was

The house is starting to look like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage.

Please read the wiki if you haven't already, I worked very hard on it!

Last thread recap:
The loft room was finally revealed - tiny borrower hatch, small bed.
The kids bedrooms have been started - and Arsetrid has "designed" a dressing table for Edie by throwing a leopard print blanket over a table and stool - not looking very safe for a 7 year old.
More leopard print in the shape of Adidas leggings for Rachaele.
The family have had lots of walks and Wilby was allowed to roam free from his pushchair or baby carrier, after Tattlers pointed out he's never allowed to walk.
Seb did some ironing topless and was filmed for no real reason.

Reactions: 31
It was mentioned in the last thread about her setting her huns on Amy+babies, I wasn’t here when that happened, so it may have been talked about, but I don’t understand why R follows her? Did they make up? From what I can see, Amy doesn’t follow her back?

Reactions: 3
It was mentioned in the last thread about her setting her huns on Amy+babies, I wasn’t here when that happened, so it may have been talked about, but I don’t understand why R follows her? Did they make up? From what I can see, Amy doesn’t follow her back?
Spooky! I was going to mention this too....weird!

Reactions: 3
Ah yay my first thread title :giggle:

Not sure how to celebrate - do I put a rambling post on fb, horrific vomiting, or just declare myself a saviour of everything?

I lurked for quite a while before joining, and without going into too much detail and covid aside I've had a pretty stressful year. So I'd come on here and read, and laugh coz you lot are bloody funny too, but also saw a group of supportive people who just mutually dislike R. So thanks you lot of tattle trolls, I'm glad I joined.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm all for sisters having a bond but encouraging a 7 year old to exercise because she needs a good body..... that's a no from me. Just encourage exercise for health reasons!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Those sheepers are crap.. She must have at least ten pairs now. I bought 2 pairs and so did a friend. They fell apart in just over a month and the company replied to us that it was a good life span for slippers and offered us a voucher towards more crap slippers.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Those sheepers are crap.. She must have at least ten pairs now. I bought 2 pairs and so did a friend. They fell apart in just over a month and the company replied to us that it was a good life span for slippers and offered us a voucher towards more crap slippers.
Seriously? I bought some snide Ugg slippers in Turkey and they are still going strong 6 months later....only cost me a tenner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to that photo of fred in Wilby oversized tracksuit... wtf... its oversized for fred, so what the hell did wilby look like in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just caught up... been away for a few days as i’m in the middle of moving house 🤯🤯 so only been able to check when hubby has been busy😂.
anyone else cringe when she “fell over”... that wasn’t at all preplanned 🙄

Reactions: 22
just caught up... been away for a few days as i’m in the middle of moving house 🤯🤯 so only been able to check when hubby has been busy😂.
anyone else cringe when she “fell over”... that wasn’t at all preplanned 🙄
When she said she wanted to do a spin I thought "as if there's room in that dollhouse loft for spinning" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pissed off if my primark ones don't last at least a year 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.