PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think just because you’re a celebrity or an influencer you should have to comment on what’s happened. It can be triggering or traumatic for some but rach has made a brand on protecting women. She has daughters and sons. A police officer husband. There’s so many things she could speak about.
But she only speaks about things that make her money.

Any post that doesn't make her money, she shares someone elses post on the subject.

Reactions: 7
I think she can post all the motivational positive quotes she likes, along with reposts of strangers singing her praises based on lies that she has told them.
It will never make her not a disgusting example of a woman. Imagine dressing yourself up as the solution to the problem when you are actually part of it. For every pound she has taken, it’s a pound that could’ve have gone to all the victims we’ve heard from this week.
She is as grotesque as the colour of those crocs frankly

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

PTWM #69 10 million #ads a day, keeps questions over PayPal away!

Reactions: 29
Rachel hun, please stop filming everyone eating their dinner you bleeping weirdo. Or are you waiting for Joyce to eat first so then he can feed you like the dainty little waif you are? And Wilby isn't eating because he's that much of a tv addict now, his head is glued to that screen.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Omg turn the fricking tv off and put your phone down.
. You're eating dinner ffs.
And even if he isn't going to eat the dinner, surely you'd still offer some veg and a bit of potato wouldn't you rather than mini cheddars. Crazy!!

Reactions: 30
And even if he isn't going to eat the dinner, surely you'd still offer some veg and a bit of potato wouldn't you rather than mini cheddars. Crazy!!
I don't understand it or even a carrot if he's sore and needs to gnaw not bleeping cheddars !!!

Reactions: 14
Also no wonder her teeth are brown when she drinks so much coke, coffee or tea.

Reactions: 7
Where do you start..... Isaac called her Rachel, even though they both apparently call her mum?! The poor lad hasn’t even got a fork to eat his dinner and her reaction is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Betsy says stop filming me, but she carries on. Betsy then calls josh a knob, and wobble is eating a bag of fried cheese for his tea because of his tooth?? Would soft potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower not be better for his teeth or am I missing something

Reactions: 30
PTWM #69 drug created ulsers as big as her balls cant wait to see how far the money grabbing phoney falls

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I was going to say. When he’s sat at the table with you you’d give him the same thing as everyone else’s surely? Or if he’s a bit nigglely some of your own plate. Not cheddars on gums that are probably sore

Reactions: 16
Wilby is going to need bleeping fillings in his teeth by the time he's 5 with the amount of tit they feed him. I don't think I ever thought with one of mine 'oh, they're teething, so I'll just give them crisps'. She's such a tit mother.

Reactions: 16
Funny how he’s not “nil by mouth” when it comes to cake and crisps! Ideal snack for 8pm - he should be asleep already. Nice to see she’s being gifted more tit she doesn’t deserve too 👍🏻

5285FCB4-083B-4161-A1BC-C80DC03E4533.jpeg
B2909EB3-E1A9-4E66-AA40-D8BC45515A5D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Where do you start..... Isaac called her Rachel, even though they both apparently call her mum?! The poor lad hasn’t even got a fork to eat his dinner and her reaction is 🤷🏼‍♀️ Betsy says stop filming me, but she carries on. Betsy then calls josh a knob, and wobble is eating a bag of fried cheese for his tea because of his tooth?? Would soft potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower not be better for his teeth or am I missing something
How does R &J think that mini cheddars is better for teething? And where is Seb? I’m baffled by this post. Completely baffled. And they all start eating at different times. We were made to wait till everyone was sitting down to start eating. Maybe I’m just too old school!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.