PTWM #64 All the lying makes us feel sicky...Everyone read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t see any suggestions on the last thread

If you want to catch up on what’s gone on over the weekend read the previous 2 threads especially posts from one of hers stepdaughters Ava and charity

Reactions: 19
I was just saying how it looks like Rachel got her way - she said on the book tour that she wanted to “steal” Emily and Freddie and look what happened...

“If I could steal you and your baby boy and keep you with me forever I would” 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Said this on the last thread, thought I'd put it here as well

Not to mention that the PayPal donations were billed as "so that the funds can be accessed immediately", wouldn't someone in need of a pushchair meet the criteria for Rachaele to withdraw some money and pop down to Argos to get a pram? Or even find one on Facebook marketplace? Surely that's exactly the sort of thing people who donated via the PayPal thought their money would go towards?

Reactions: 12
The post about Emily and her son Is chilling! Looks like she planned to moved move them all along, That’s a huge red flag!

Reactions: 14
That lilypad poster has got to be pulling our leg. No one is that gullible surely, especially after being blocked by R 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was just saying how it looks like Rachel got her way - she said on the book tour that she wanted to “steal” Emily and Freddie and look what happened...

“If I could steal you and your baby boy and keep you with me forever I would” 😳
It’s a very strange set up Emily needs to run a mile but she won’t because she wants a taste of that “influencer” life that rach has portrayed. I fully believe Rachel is a master manipulator, narrsaccist and an abuser

Oh and I have just noticed I have been promoted to VIP I want to thank rachet for helping me get this accomplishment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just had a snoop on the mumsnet post, plenty say R will get it pulled sounds like she has had threads on there before and they have? There is posts directing folk to here though so if it’s seen on there they could well come over and look here, can’t cover everything up R........the radio silence alone she’s keeping today is deafening lol

How do I find it
How do I find it
I just went on mumsnet clicked chat, didn’t even have to search for her , she was one of the hot topics lol

That lilypad poster has got to be pulling our leg. No one is that gullible surely, especially after being blocked by R 🤣
Possibly but I had a look on instagram yesterday and noticed a few of my IRL friends follow her and when I asked one of them what they thought about her the answer was "yeah she's really funny and seems to do loads for charities and stuff"

• Wow
Mumsnet terrifies me 😂 last time someone said there was a post over there about her I went to look. Their posters are bleeping mean! They say tattlers are unkind but all the nastiness I saw was from regular mumsnet users

Reactions: 32
Can everyone PLEASE stop asking Saint Rachael about the money she took..... She has ran out of Rescue Remedy and has a headache 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry if I've come across as gullible but I don't follow ptwm that closely. I just thought the story of how she helped Emily move to a safe home was lovely but it appears maybe not all was as it seemed. I do hope Emily will be ok if all this blows up. I've looked at the post again using my sister's account and other people appear to have understood it in the same way that I did. I think these comments might have given me the wrong end of the stick.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Clearly it’s a busy day in the patchwork house, we went from 100+ stories yesterday to none today. She’s such a good mum keeping all they kiddies amused such a good mum. 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry if I've come across as gullible but I don't follow ptwm that closely. I just thought the story of how she helped Emily move to a safe home was lovely but it appears maybe not all was as it seemed. I do hope Emily will be ok if all this blows up. I've looked at the post again using my sister's account and other people appear to have understood it in the same way that I did. I think these comments might have given me the wrong end of the stick.
Her MO is not to correct people. So she doesn’t often outright lie, she points people in a general direction and then when they get the wrong end of the stick, she doesn’t correct them.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.