PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or has it got to the point that it feels pointless being here?
I've decided I'm staying put until I've seen her teeth sorted, which means I'm in for the long haul.

I appreciate I'm likely to see the kids, Wilby and the inevitable new cash cow (sorry, much wanted child) included, all grow up and leave home. I'm also likely to have read 7 or 8 books, all with slightly different titles such as 'Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele Hambleton, my toxic mother'

Racheaeaeaele will have fallen out with another 37 of her relatives and it will be all their fault.

Tesco and DFS will still be using her for adverts, because she's got to be relatable to someone, somewhere...surely :unsure:

I'll have started using so to start every sentence.

Yep I agree with you, it's totally pointless but until her teeth are sorted, I'm staying right here. Someone has to be the welcome party for Empen and Qwerty when they come back from their holidays anyway, it may as well be me.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I vaguely remember back in the olden days when her fb page was ‘hacked’. Can anyone remember that? Everyone was encouraged to block the page or something? I questioned why we were asked to block the page? Why was she slagging off someone? (I forgot who) Anyway I think it was reinstated and to this day, I’ve never been able to ‘follow’ or comment! Was I and many other blocked because we dared speak up?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've decided I'm staying put until I've seen her teeth sorted, which means I'm in for the long haul.

I appreciate I'm likely to see the kids, Wilby and the inevitable new cash cow (sorry, much wanted child) included, all grow up and leave home. I'm also likely to have read 7 or 8 books, all with slightly different titles such as 'Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele Hambleton, my toxic mother'

Racheaeaeaele will have fallen out with another 37 of her relatives and it will be all their fault.

Tesco and DFS will still be using her for adverts, because she's got to be relatable to someone, somewhere...surely :unsure:

Yep I agree with you, it's totally pointless but until her teeth are sorted, I'm staying right here. Someone has to be the welcome party for Empen and Qwerty when they come back from their holidays anyway, it may as well be me.
I’ll be here with you, babes 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m staying to take the piss. I enjoy the comedy. They are bleeping nuts. I’ve never seen anything like it nor will probably ever again so that’s me in 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I imagine she must justify it by saying she facilitated the donations of things like prams? Without her platform, that wouldn't have happened. And she is taking the PayPal donations to allow her not to have to work another job so she can focus on her charity work? Not standing up for her, just seeing it from a different perspective. I like to believe people are inherently good.
You need to give your head a wobble I'm afraid. This is the woman who accepted a brand new pram for her son then the next day asked for a donated pram for a warrior. Implied Emily is fleeing dv when she's not. I could go on but suggest you read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m staying to take the piss. I enjoy the comedy. They are bleeping nuts. I’ve never seen anything like it nor will probably ever again so that’s me in 🤷‍♀️
You need to stay here because we are still waiting for your netflix premiere 🤣

I imagine she must justify it by saying she facilitated the donations of things like prams? Without her platform, that wouldn't have happened. And she is taking the PayPal donations to allow her not to have to work another job so she can focus on her charity work? Not standing up for her, just seeing it from a different perspective. I like to believe people are inherently good.
And what charity work do YOU believe or seen that she has done????
And please don't say eat that frog 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You need to stay here because we are still waiting for your netflix premiere 🤣

And what charity work do YOU believe or seen that she has done????
And please don't say eat that frog 🤚
I believe she does some promotional work for the guy with the community coffee shop and I saw how she sorted out Emily's new home for her and furnished it all nicely for her arrival. I think a lot of the stuff she does is raising awareness and doing little nice things for people behind the scenes, like finding a safe place for them to live - she works with a letting agent called take 2, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of people are inherently good and then there are those ( like Rachel) who have multiple Tattle threads for very good reasons and not because she’s a good person.

Come on people , new thread title , I’m rubbish at creating so don’t look at me.

Reactions: 13
I believe she does some promotional work for the guy with the community coffee shop and I saw how she sorted out Emily's new home for her and furnished it all nicely for her arrival. I think a lot of the stuff she does is raising awareness and doing little nice things for people behind the scenes, like finding a safe place for them to live - she works with a letting agent called take 2, I think.
Emily is her friend who moved to be closer to her boyfriend’s son. That wasn’t charity work, Rachel was just helping a friend out.

Reactions: 25
It’s like a (rubbish) sitcom! They’re the new shameless! Small town chavs r uz

Reactions: 10
You do know, that by Emily’s own admission on her FB page, she left her abusive relationship in 2017/2018 before she met PTWM? That’s 4 years ago. She moved to Devon to be with her boyfriend whose son lives there (and closer to her BFF to build her Insta career obvs). She is not a recent warrior in need like PTWM has implied. That’s partly why PTWM is so repellent - she dupes people and it’s all based on bullshit. She has you and the rest of the huns believing that Emily is a warrior in need so gets gifted sofas etc and paints herself to be the saviour when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This has to be a joke surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.