PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she does some promotional work for the guy with the community coffee shop and I saw how she sorted out Emily's new home for her and furnished it all nicely for her arrival. I think a lot of the stuff she does is raising awareness and doing little nice things for people behind the scenes, like finding a safe place for them to live - she works with a letting agent called take 2, I think.
This was her mate, moving from her home with her parents to a new home closer to her boyfriend’s son. Nothing to do with charity or finding a safe place. Emily had a safe home already.

Reactions: 13
Did we know she has a dog walker? For someone that doesn’t work, duck me that’s excessive and sooooooo not relatable babes. She uses Pets Paradise

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I imagine she must justify it by saying she facilitated the donations of things like prams? Without her platform, that wouldn't have happened. And she is taking the PayPal donations to allow her not to have to work another job so she can focus on her charity work? Not standing up for her, just seeing it from a different perspective. I like to believe people are inherently good.
I think lots of us who came here after the Tattle rant felt the same. But ask yourself why why she would accept a £1k #gifted pram for herself and then the next day (or whenever) ask her followers for a second hand pram for a poor old ‘warrior’. Does that really sound like someone with the best interests of others at heart? That’s just one of countless examples but for me it’s the most gob smackingly audacious one. I’ll leave that with you......

Reactions: 18
This was her mate, moving from her home with her parents to a new home closer to her boyfriend’s son. Nothing to do with charity or finding a safe place. Emily had a safe home already.
Pretty sure she met her at her book tour and they had been in correspondence before as Emily was trying to escape a dangerous situation? Maybe I've got her muddled up with someone else?

Reactions: 2
You are joking with us right?
I believe she does some promotional work for the guy with the community coffee shop and I saw how she sorted out Emily's new home for her and furnished it all nicely for her arrival. I think a lot of the stuff she does is raising awareness and doing little nice things for people behind the scenes, like finding a safe place for them to live - she works with a letting agent called take 2, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm worried about the girl who gave up her job and moved her whole life down there with her young son as Rachaele told her to. It looks like Rachaele is buying her affection and it's especially worrying that she is the financial guarantor on her rental tenancy.
Fellow tattlers, did we ever know for sure she's the guarantor? I've lost track tbh.

I'd be really interested to know what brought you here Littlefrogonalilypad... not any assumptions you're Rachel or a cronie but always aware people may come over wanting to defend, just as many of us did

Reactions: 15
Don’t think anyone on Mumsnet cares about her anymore. The thread was created more than an hour ago and it’s only got one comment and it’s in a high traffic section.

I reckon the mumsnet crowd would’ve been part of her FB followers rather than the Instahun breed and she’s just irrelevant to them now.

only had a v quick look as that place gives me the shudders.

Fellow tattlers, did we ever know for sure she's the guarantor? I've lost track tbh.

I'd be really interested to know what brought you here Littlefrogonalilypad... not any assumptions you're Rachel or a cronie but always aware people may come over wanting to defend, just as many of us did
There was a comment on one of Betsy's posts yesterday which mentioned this webpage. Yes, I do believe that Rachel is the guarantor for Emily's home as I'm sure it was mentioned on the photo of Emily holding her new keys, but now I've been blocked from Rachel's page so I can't copy and paste it. Can anyone else see if that is correct?

Reactions: 1
Her mate works part time in that coffee and R gets free coffee and then posts about it on her social media, thats not charity work.
The same mate moved home (and left a managers role job so had enough funds herself to furnish) rach gave her old sofa to said mate because she was being gifted a ew one, all they did was unbox her belongs.. again, not charity.
She doesn't work with the letting agent, thats just her go to when her mates need a new house
Sending on unwanted gifted tat like fluffy clouds and notebooks once in a blue moon isnt working behind the scenes.
Open your eyes and go check the wiki

Reactions: 18
There was a comment on one of Betsy's posts yesterday which mentioned this webpage. Yes, I do believe that Rachel is the guarantor for Emily's home as I'm sure it was mentioned on the photo of Emily holding her new keys, but now I've been blocked from Rachel's page so I can't copy and paste it. Can anyone else see if that is correct?
you’ve been blocked? Take it you asked her about the PayPal donations? 🙈

Reactions: 5

6401F319-52BF-4E87-A06A-38D08FBA382B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she met her at her book tour and they had been in correspondence before as Emily was trying to escape a dangerous situation? Maybe I've got her muddled up with someone else?
No, you’ve not muddled her up. You read Rachael’s misleading posts. They met after she had already safely fled DA. She has been living with her parents, had a good job and a new boyfriend. Her boyfriend has a son who lives in Devon and they have moved to be closer to him.

And this situation was so dangerous that she can now be splashed all over the large platform of followers that you previously mentioned. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

I agree...
Sounds like an eat that frog employee maybe Nina. Maybe someone should call sanctuary housing about Jordan and Rancid if he is a community fundraiser is he funding for her CIC theough them? Surely this is a conflict of interest? Rancid and her 'crew' will now be on full damage limitation mode.

out of curiosity why are you barred from her page ?

Reactions: 7
Was just going to ask the same!
I sent a message, like someone suggested on here, asking if there was a newsletter she could forward me about how the donations are being used. I seem to be blocked from seeing her page at all now. I wasn't rude, I tried to ask politely but maybe she got upset as people keep asking her about it?

• Haha
I've decided I'm staying put until I've seen her teeth sorted, which means I'm in for the long haul.

I appreciate I'm likely to see the kids, Wilby and the inevitable new cash cow (sorry, much wanted child) included, all grow up and leave home. I'm also likely to have read 7 or 8 books, all with slightly different titles such as 'Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele Hambleton, my toxic mother'

Racheaeaeaele will have fallen out with another 37 of her relatives and it will be all their fault.

Tesco and DFS will still be using her for adverts, because she's got to be relatable to someone, somewhere...surely :unsure:

I'll have started using so to start every sentence.

Yep I agree with you, it's totally pointless but until her teeth are sorted, I'm staying right here. Someone has to be the welcome party for Empen and Qwerty when they come back from their holidays anyway, it may as well be me.
Do you really think she has 37 relatives left to fall out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.