PTWM #63 We’re not even sure that Josh is a Mr, Rach is only after his sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that, I don’t know what some posters think the outcome is going to be. I know for sure it not going to be her telling the truth and apologising and then getting into trouble.
Thats the thing. To me it feels like a lot of people want an apology and that just isn't going to happen. There isn't anything she can be reported for so like @FridaK says, its just a family dispute really.

She will be prepared for stuff being shared about Tattle and the story. She will be able to spin stuff for the huns. Even if the huns see through that spin, Rach is never going to gain a conscience

ETA whether i agree with the morals of that or not, this is where I think the situation is

Reactions: 11
I just think people take this all far too seriously. This is a website for gossip. We are gossips. We chat about Rachael the same way we do about characters in a soap opera. The only time the thread gets messed up is when people from her personal life stop by. That’s because her personal life is evidently a wreck.
if you are here because you want to ‘bring her down.’ Then I would say you’ve overestimated who she actually is. She’s not newsworthy. She never was really. She’s just the same as everyone else but she applied for a blue tick on social media and got it. To me it’s like talking about the local horror with my mates 👍
Then I think you’re lucky because you clearly didn’t reach out to her for help when you were in a vulnerable situation.

Reactions: 15
Is there anywhere we can watch the tattle rant?
I wasn't really worth watching.

Someone on tattle said a baby grow with angel wings looked macabre and she spun this into people her were wishing that her baby died. Then she rattled on about rescue remedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
....and she’s planted enough seeds that if it all goes tits up with Josh that she can paint him to be the abuser. There’s documented evidence that he feeds her, controls her eating, buys her clothes and she can’t leave the house without him. She’s calculated.
Imagine living your life like that? Thinking one step ahead every time about how you’re gonna make yourself look the victim when you eventually ruin your relationship with a person, be it family, friend or husband. How can that be a happy marriage? I really don’t know how she sleeps at night. It’d genuinely ruin me. She must be a truly awful person.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will ever publicly confront or admit anything that makes her look bad (hence the shitshow of yesterday’s stories) and I don’t think she will apologise. I’m just here to see her followers dwindle until she’s no longer making money off the back of saving women and children from domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She can have her ads.... thats all she is and ever has been. The rest has been complete bollocks. Campaigner, wondermum, yadda yadda....
If you took away her UPS she couldnt be a Mrs Meldrum or Lamb woman, MOD.

Not done any of that....since her maternity keave ended. Smuggle on a dodgy cic not on social media.

Reactions: 5
I think that’s why a lot of us are so invested and know how dangerous she can be. I was attracted to her by the stories of how she was in an abusive relationship, managed to flee and still find her prince (I know, I’m disappointed in myself). I wanted to believe in that happy ending and I came close to messaging her for help myself but my anxiety prevented it, thankfully. I bought her book around the time I was starting to doubt her intentions because she was morphing from campaigning out of the goodness of her heart whist raising five children and working part time to what she is now. The ads were starting, the designer clothes and expensive trips away... I started to question her motives. Then she did the Tattle rant, which I watched live, and I felt guilty for doubting her and sorry for her, so I came here to defend her only to find that actually other people were doubting her motives too...

Right now, I don’t even think that we need PayPal to take her down. What we need is people to speak out and say what she’s really like. I think her stepdaughters speaking out is actually huge as she had rambled on for years about how close they are and how she raised them and protected them against their dad when he was abusive etc. Once her followers start hearing this and do their research and find out it’s actually coming directly from her stepdaughters and it’s not just hearsay I think they will stop following, and without followers she is nothing. She’s not a social worker, she’s not a celebrity, she has no business or USP to fall back on, she doesn’t even have a job in the real world. She relies on her follower numbers to keep the ad contracts rolling in and to make herself look and feel like a saviour.

However many people are licking her arse right now, just consider how many would still be there if she only had 1,000 followers?
Exactly all of this. People saying she’s untouchable - of course she isn’t - but the longer she thinks she is the better.

Reactions: 6
I just think people take this all far too seriously. This is a website for gossip. We are gossips. We chat about Rachael the same way we do about characters in a soap opera. The only time the thread gets messed up is when people from her personal life stop by. That’s because her personal life is evidently a wreck.
if you are here because you want to ‘bring her down.’ Then I would say you’ve overestimated who she actually is. She’s not newsworthy. She never was really. She’s just the same as everyone else but she applied for a blue tick on social media and got it. To me it’s like talking about the local horror with my mates 👍
You're right but I thi k those of us (myself included) who were duped into giving her money or asking for help would like to see her get her comeuppance in whatever form that might take. I know it's highly unlikely that will happen. The adverts will eventually dry up when the kids grow up and she has no usp but by then she'll have made enough money not to care.

Reactions: 8
I’m just here to see her followers dwindle until she’s no longer making money off the back of saving women and children from domestic abuse.
There is a slow drip of more and more people reading here. Anyone expecting something drastic to happen overnight will be disapointed.

When you google her name the wiki here is the first result

1613399178399.png

Reactions: 23
Exactly all of this. People saying she’s untouchable - of course she isn’t - but the longer she thinks she is the better.
I wouldn't say she's untouchable, but in terms of what her comeuppance will be, I think if huns start to see through her, it will literally just be her social media numbers going down. There isn't anywhere she can be reported to yet, she's intelligent enough to know what she shouldn't be doing to not be committing illegal acts... so her following is literally all that is left.

I think that would have a huge impact on her, but some of the suggestions for things that should be done with the info she has put out there in the past just can't happen because she's conniving

Reactions: 7
I came here because I started to get increasingly irritated by her whole being, at first was a follower living with DA, it really started to irk me when she started flashing warriors stories/faces on her Insta, having randoms becoming adopted by her family, annoyed by her claims to be this almost saint like saviour of women, like i said I lived with it; my children lived with it( something that will make me feel guilty to my grave) but I wouldn’t go around shouting it all over the internet every 5 minutes claiming to be saving women by asking others for money, whilst living quite a luxurious lifestyle, changing my style, friends, story more than my knickers- she’s annoying, shallow and needy AF! With that being said I feel no need to get invested in her personal life, yes it was quite interesting reading over the weekend, but nothing will change, we aren’t going to see her get her comeuppance she’ll still be an annoying twunt with awful teeth who thrives on the approval of others and makes a killing flogging vomit coloured sofas and the like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her fb page used to be issue after issue, story after story....that doesnt seem to happen any more ....

Way less campaigning. More ads ads ads and jumpers and make up and sofas.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for posting that. I didn't realise she had sent monthly updates to donators about how she used the money. I thought it had just disappeared into the ether and people were unsure how it had been used.
she hasn’t posted monthly updates to donators? No one here who donated ever received one and one has never ever been produced. I think there were two very vague updates on her FB neither of which specified a monthly amount raised or monthly amount spent.

she has never shown any transparency when it comes to funds or ever produced the much fabled monthly newsletter update. She just says she does and huns and ‘new members’ seemingly believe it.

Reactions: 20
She keeps alot of things off Facebook because she knows she can't get away with half the stuff on their because the followers are more switched on and less of the "pack mentality" that her insta huns are.
Shes been called out so many times on Facebook, and she only has a certain amount of control on Facebook (I know she can block and delete comments but she can't stop people commenting on someone else post if its been shared etc)
The dfs freebie proved that her Facebook followers won't stand for it so she's stepped back from there now. And alot of the die hard FB fans won't even have a clue about her alter ego on instagram

Reactions: 9
Thanks for posting that. I didn't realise she had sent monthly updates to donators about how she used the money. I thought it had just disappeared into the ether and people were unsure how it had been used.
That’s the thing, she has never updated the people who donated/donate too. This is the big question. Where has all that money gone? If you read the Wiki at the top of the page here it’s very informative.

Reactions: 11
she hasn’t posted monthly updates to donators? No one here who donated ever received one and one has never ever been produced. I think there were two very vague updates on her FB neither of which specified a monthly amount raised or monthly amount spent.

she has never shown any transparency when it comes to funds or ever produced the much fabled monthly newsletter update. She just says she does and huns and ‘new members’ seemingly believe it.

Given the rise in DA since last year etc why the lack of posts about helping, services are struggling, would have thought her unique services would be in demand.... refuges still taking people... surely ptwm is working hard to help.

Shes not raising awareness...hasnt done anything of substance for ages.....cos thats all she really did was visit a few places really. And that all costs and needs designer coats to do it all in.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she will ever publicly confront or admit anything that makes her look bad (hence the shitshow of yesterday’s stories) and I don’t think she will apologise. I’m just here to see her followers dwindle until she’s no longer making money off the back of saving women and children from domestic abuse.
Nothing these people do seems to hugely affect their follower numbers though. I unfollowed Dawn Ward (RHOC) over her crass bragging from Dubai recently. I looked on social blade and she lost around 400 of her half million followers. 2 days later and her followers jumps by 1500 in a day, despite no post. If they just buy back last posters they’re not affected by a few hundred dropping off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.