PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory, a poster on here messaged her and for some reason, R assumed it was S. She said some horrendous things to her. Including something about not having to get up in the morning, as she had no kids to look after. The poster then sent screenshots on here. Does anytime remember which thread it was?
Wasn’t the name ‘Ben’ mentioned and something about driving?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly do feel for V and anyone else who has been subjected to R. R is a classic abuser and narcissistic person, she will manipulate and twist and play victim until everyone feels like they have to be on her side. I’m pretty sure V knew this and did what was needed for her daughters to still see their sisters. Maybe R even made it out like she’d changed, but they never do. Think about it, V, S, Edies dad, her own dad, her mum, the numerous Best Friends..

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t the name ‘Ben’ mentioned and something about driving?
Was that referring to the supposed drinkndriving thing and hitting the bottle a bit... though unsurprising given the ratshit shed been put through by plod the nob and his toxic mistress.

Interestingly, while Vanessa no longer follows Rachel, she does follow Leisa.
Whos leisa!? I remember that name a bit...i think

Ignore me...thats the sister.

Extra e should have known.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go and look at Rachel’s stories 😂😂, the matchy match look is .........something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what I can gather, I *think* ‘Tony’ is friends with Mia, so they must have some sort of relationship?
Again as an adult she can make that decision. I actually made up with my stepfather 3 years ago (I’m 43) that man made my life,my brother and my mums miserable. She left my dad when I was 8 to go to her lover 😂He threw me down stairs , broke my nose and tormented me, silly things like pulling my posters off the wall , trashing my room. I left home at 16 got a flat and a job,then he started on my brother who was only 13 until he then grew over 6ft and frightened the crap out of stepfather and was then thrown out too. Mother stayed with him till I was 23 and brother was 20. Once me and the brother had gone and our family dog died he made her life more unbearable. I have very little respect for my mother. When I asked her why she never left when he was hitting us she said but where would I have gone. We had a nice family. She worked. She loved the life he gave her that’s why she stayed until we weren’t there to take the brunt , big house and money made her happy . Their relationship sounds like R and T they were equally violent. Nearly always drink fueled. Once I moved out we got on well . He stopped contacting me when I was 25. He was granddad to my 4 kids at the time then just cut us out when he met someone. He got intouch begging my forgiveness 3 years ago when he had a health scare and sat there and cried saying he couldn’t understand why he did it. I forgave him. I had moved on the day I moved out so it didn’t bother me. He had travelled to my wedding in the car with me age 21 and handed me to my dad. He gave a speech at my wedding along with my dad. Everyone deals with things in their own way I suppose. I have a fabulous stepsister now through him and I adore her. I maybe speak to him 3 times a year. I could live with or without him. I have a lovely family of my own. I’m quite a strong person but I can imagine some wouldn’t handle it like I did. If the girls choose to see him as adults that’s entirely on them. My mother is so like R . She’s 68 and still believes her own lies. She’s the best storyteller of her made up life. My kids see right through her . I think the same will be said for the poor kids in the patchwork family. Sorry to go on it just brings lots back which I feel very positive about now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she removed the picture she posted the other day? The one where she was sat on the sofa with blanket doing her 'online training' 🙄 or was that just in her stories?
That was stories I think. J put it in his then she did the old reshare 😂

Again as an adult she can make that decision. I actually made up with my stepfather 3 years ago (I’m 43) that man made my life,my brother and my mums miserable. She left my dad when I was 8 to go to her lover 😂He threw me down stairs , broke my nose and tormented me, silly things like pulling my posters off the wall , trashing my room. I left home at 16 got a flat and a job,then he started on my brother who was only 13 until he then grew over 6ft and frightened the crap out of stepfather and was then thrown out too. Mother stayed with him till I was 23 and brother was 20. Once me and the brother had gone and our family dog died he made her life more unbearable. I have very little respect for my mother. When I asked her why she never left when he was hitting us she said but where would I have gone. We had a nice family. She worked. She loved the life he gave her that’s why she stayed until we weren’t there to take the brunt , big house and money made her happy . Their relationship sounds like R and T they were equally violent. Nearly always drink fueled. Once I moved out we got on well . He stopped contacting me when I was 25. He was granddad to my 4 kids at the time then just cut us out when he met someone. He got intouch begging my forgiveness 3 years ago when he had a health scare and sat there and cried saying he couldn’t understand why he did it. I forgave him. I had moved on the day I moved out so it didn’t bother me. He had travelled to my wedding in the car with me age 21 and handed me to my dad. He gave a speech at my wedding along with my dad. Everyone deals with things in their own way I suppose. I have a fabulous stepsister now through him and I adore her. I maybe speak to him 3 times a year. I could live with or without him. I have a lovely family of my own. I’m quite a strong person but I can imagine some wouldn’t handle it like I did. If the girls choose to see him as adults that’s entirely on them. My mother is so like R . She’s 68 and still believes her own lies. She’s the best storyteller of her made up life. My kids see right through her . I think the same will be said for the poor kids in the patchwork family. Sorry to go on it just brings lots back which I feel very positive about now.
True. Whatever happens between them as adults is up to them. I was just replying to the ‘doesn’t want anything to do with him’ comment.

Reactions: 1
Don’t all banks accept cheques via online banking now or is it just mine?

No Wibble with them , no surprise there.

Reactions: 8
seriously, R & J argue more now than what they did before. swear whenever she does a massive ramble post she always says that her and J have rowed 😳🙄

Reactions: 11
How anxious did she look on the stories I remember my driving instructor telling me to overdo it with looking in mirrors on test, she was worse than that every second checking around who is looking imagine being that conscious locally

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what happens when you tell too many lies, kids:

E4798FDE-DE32-4400-B33D-2CE4C49E87F4.jpeg

You end up with a rank face and you can’t even trust your husband to go to B&Q by himself, you have to tag along with him, in a pandemic, leaving your six kids at home.

I hope they get turned away. My friend is childless, she and her fiancé went to go to Sainsbury’s last week and were turned away as they only wanted one adult per household to shop.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.