PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa may have been appointed as Director to make it easier for R to set up the business. A lot of people do this, knowing they will resign not long after. Her name on there with the experience she has would have made it look better.
In what way? Anyone can set up a business? You don’t have to have had experience or anything like that? X

Reactions: 2
Hi, long time lurker, first time posting. I’m a family fried of the step daughter and I’m so sick of her toxic behaviour and attitude. I feel like posting everything.
I think I speak for everyone ever in the history of Tattle and indeed the world when I say WELCOME, we chat in peace 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi, long time lurker, first time posting. I’m a family fried of the step daughter and I’m so sick of her toxic behaviour and attitude. I feel like posting everything.
Pull up a seat Charity (just watching Marlon trying to buy you out of the pub this very second - shocking really)

Say as much as you like. Don’t run if people get suspicious of how genuine you are. It’s the internet and that always happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The daughter who sadly lost her horse then had the picture splashed over Instagram? What did the family make of all that?

Reactions: 10
She could literally give out one Barbie doll a month and she would be fulfilling the mission of her CIC.
This blows my bleeping mind. And we all know the money grabbing bint will do exactly just that... or give out a cheap Greggs coffee.

Reactions: 9
Why is Betsy bathing wibble again? And comforting him? Did the zoom course render her with no legs? Also those pig snorts are really starting to duck me off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Firstly V resigned because she was duped into a CIC with false promises and has even resigned from her job for this opportunity. It turns out Ratchet was just using this as a cover and has her own motives, she’s using this for financial gain despite being on over 200k a year (with her pa on 60k) and to secure her new BFF (or lover 🤭)a job beside her.
Ratchet was never in a refuge she was in fact having one of her many affairs with her boss and was staying in a company flat, yet she’s convinced the world and herself she was in a refuge yet she will never be able to prove this because it’s nothing but lies which have benefitted her financially and made vulnerable people trust and confide in her with her fantasy stories.
I have been trusted with screenshots from ratchet herself slagging off KDIL (another influencer) who she now calls one of her best friends.. Evidence below..
She has shared personal legal statements taken from court documents without consent written by 2 of her ex-step daughters.. safeguarding at its finest and such maternal love❤
Ratchet made V’s life unbearable when she had an affair with “Tony” making V suicidal with constant mental torture for the duration of her relationship with “Tony” (10 years).. V is a very gentle and kind natured woman who try’s to see the best in everyone and always wanted the best for her children (3 girls) which meant forgiving Ratchet to enable them to have a closer relationship with their younger sisters. Ratchet is a very volatile person who doesn’t hesitate to cut contact with anyone including her own family or anyone who questions her tales.
Prior to Joyce she was in a sexual relationship with her sister in law( bird boys sister) which is a known fact if your from the torbay area as she’s got a reputation and she certainly upholds that.
9 children in total now come from broken homes due to Ratchets affairs, to her it’s just the patches that make up her family but to everyone else it’s called trauma.
Anybody want to hear anymore 🙋‍♀️

XOXO Gossip Girl
10B49C3A-0BE3-4FB1-8F4B-66752C0EB8E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
My daughter was the same age as Betsy when I had her sister, exactly the same ages, and I’d never ever have dreamed of letting her effectively parent my own child, that I decided to have. Betsy should be doing teenager stuff not playing mum to her baby brother cause their mother is tit, Fair enough now and then to help out but it’s ALL THE TIME

Reactions: 18
bleeping knew it!!! Post a bit of family life cos she can’t be arsed with the waffle then bam... AD. I follow a few influencers who bang out a Tesco AD at the same time.

Reactions: 13
Firstly V resigned because she was duped into a CIC with false promises and has even resigned from her job for this opportunity. It turns out Ratchet was just using this as a cover and has her own motives, she’s using this for financial gain despite being on over 200k a year (with her pa on 60k) and to secure her new BFF (or lover 🤭)a job beside her.
Ratchet was never in a refuge she was in fact having one of her many affairs with her boss and was staying in a company flat, yet she’s convinced the world and herself she was in a refuge yet she will never be able to prove this because it’s nothing but lies which have benefitted her financially and made vulnerable people trust and confide in her with her fantasy stories.
I have been trusted with screenshots from ratchet herself slagging off KDIL (another influencer) who she now calls one of her best friends.. Evidence below..
She has shared personal legal statements taken from court documents without consent written by 2 of her ex-step daughters.. safeguarding at its finest and such maternal love❤
Ratchet made V’s life unbearable when she had an affair with “Tony” making V suicidal with constant mental torture for the duration of her relationship with “Tony” (10 years).. V is a very gentle and kind natured woman who try’s to see the best in everyone and always wanted the best for her children (3 girls) which meant forgiving Ratchet to enable them to have a closer relationship with their younger sisters. Ratchet is a very volatile person who doesn’t hesitate to cut contact with anyone including her own family or anyone who questions her tales.
Prior to Joyce she was in a sexual relationship with her sister in law( bird boys sister) which is a known fact if your from the torbay area as she’s got a reputation and she certainly upholds that.
9 children in total now come from broken homes due to Ratchets affairs, to her it’s just the patches that make up her family but to everyone else it’s called trauma.
Anybody want to hear anymore 🙋‍♀️

XOXO Gossip Girl
View attachment 433114
bleeping hell you are my new personal hero 😂 she was bleeping Hannah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.