PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes kirks dad former owner of sugar hut

Yes she shared as a quote but out of the thousands out there she chose that,she knew what she was doing
I’ve realised that now, but when I first saw it I just thought she was copying other influencers who post their thoughts at bedtime.

I’ve realised that now, but when I first saw it I just thought she was copying other influencers who post their thoughts at bedtime.
Just ignore her and hope she leaves it at that.
I really don’t think I could take the Rachael Hambleton guide to Grief (or suicide if that’s how he died.) I’ll lose my mind if she starts blathering on about anything more this week. The period Q&A tested me enough 🤯

Reactions: 8
Is there no common sense left in these huns? Why ask a stranger when to talk to your kids about periods? Why would someone with a current 4 year old even ask when is the best time. My daughter is nearly 8. Over the last year I have been discussing my period with her. Not in great detail nor emptying my cup in front of her (because who in reality WANTS to see that) but just when I have my period and what happens. That the 'blood' isn't like the blood when we cut ourselves. She knows pain help stop the cramps and she knows I'm an emotional mess when my period is due. I had to learn about periods from the leaflet we had in Junior school. My mother just didn't broach the subject. I also learned a lot about puberty from Jackie magazine 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep I trust my dog so much but I'd of never left the kids alone with him that young. A dogs a dog at the end of the day no matter how gentle & docile they seem! Accident waiting to happen & the poor dog always gets the blame 😔
100%. If Wilby hurt Winston and the dog bit him he would probably be put down, the poor child would probably be traumatised and Rachel would yet again get away without taking any responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
100%. If Wilby hurt Winston and the dog bit him he would probably be put down, the poor child would probably be traumatised and Rachel would yet again get away without taking any responsibility.
A woman I know had to rehome her quite elderly dog as she nipped her 2 year old. She put up a big paragraph on Facebook about how devastated she was but couldnt risk the dog doing it again... sorry but you should have been keeping a proper eye on your child & at 2 years old teaching it how to behave around the dog. I can see R doing that sort of thing in future when really the accident would never happen if the child has been properly supervised & shown how to treat the animal! 😠 sorry it really winds me up when I see these things happening!

A woman I know had to rehome her quite elderly dog as she nipped her 2 year old. She put up a big paragraph on Facebook about how devastated she was but couldnt risk the dog doing it again... sorry but you should have been keeping a proper eye on your child & at 2 years old teaching it how to behave around the dog. I can see R doing that sort of thing in future when really the accident would never happen if the child has been properly supervised & shown how to treat the animal! 😠 sorry it really winds me up when I see these things happening!
Absolutely. Accidents happen but if you have a child and a dog you are responsible for both and in most cases I’m sure these things can be prevented by the adult in charge.

We all know Rachel would turn it into the biggest attention-seeking sob story of her life even though it’s the dog and child who are affected and the adult who should be held accountable.

Reactions: 10
She'd probably rehome Wilby! Did you notice he still had one eye on the TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd probably rehome Wilby! Did you notice he still had one eye on the TV!
Yes as others have said I have never seen a kid his age so entranced by the telly! I know all kids are different but when mine were that age the telly was just like background noise most of the time, very rarely would they sit & watch it for any length of time.

I was hoping in BTW doing duck all and doing duck all she would of gone on tattle and looked at what I wrote yesterday...as if. Yet again no sensory play just a tv on and a dog. When he doesn't tick the developmental boxes she will lose her mind over it ...weirdly Joyce doesn't seem to give a duck either. Is it so difficult to get some play doh ? Ugh raging.

Oh she's off her bleeping head I can't be doing with this croc of tit today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was hoping in BTW doing duck all and doing duck all she would of gone on tattle and looked at what I wrote yesterday...as if. Yet again no sensory play just a tv on and a dog. When he doesn't tick the developmental boxes she will lose her mind over it ...weirdly Joyce doesn't seem to give a duck either. Is it so difficult to get some play doh ? Ugh raging.

Oh she's off her bleeping head I can't be doing with this croc of tit today
another episode of ... probably didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed the nicola Maclean thread is back up again with people talking and iv realised we dont see rach and nic best buddies anymore. Another on the retired friends list?

Reactions: 6
another episode of ... probably didn’t happen.
If T isnt sleeping I would hazard a guess its probably you filming her at her most distressed state with Edie comforting her or because you've told everyone everything about her bleeping periods

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is it just me that wouldn’t be able to recall a conversation I had, half asleep at 3 am, word for word? Honestly don’t know how her followers buy such bullshit daily

Reactions: 20
Sibling goals or just further proof that they don’t trust their mum to provide comfort? Probably didn’t even happen and it’s just Rachel’s weird mind’s version of an “ideal” sibling relationship 🙄

Since when do 7 and 11 year olds need double beds?? Seb won’t be able to fit one in his cupboard and he’s 15?

E8406B9E-84DB-49E4-A805-00DB3C82F245.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Sibling goals or just further proof that they don’t trust their mum to provide comfort? Probably didn’t even happen and it’s just Rachel’s weird mind’s version of an “ideal” sibling relationship 🙄

Since when do 7 and 11 year olds need double beds?? Seb won’t be able to fit one in his cupboard and he’s 15?

View attachment 396597
Exactly what I was thinking! They’ve to comfort each other cos they’ve no one else to rely on for it. Just like when Seb tended to Wilby the other week

• Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 396597
Lie after lie with this one 😂 and I thought my ex was pathological!
she made a hugesong and dance about changing the sheets with Lula last week wtf is wrong with this lady? Seriously someone should get her some help😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.