PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a tit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a duck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
She doesn't say she wears them after the rinse, she says the rinses them on the shower floor then puts them on a 60 degree wash.

With reusable period wear, you need to rinse it out before washing. Once it has been rinsed then it's fine to wash. As with reusable nappies, people keep them in a seperate box or bucket so they all get washed together. Nothing disgusting about it and comments like yours don't really help anyone who might think about reusable as you automatically label it disgusting.

Although she needs to get her story straight about what temp she washes them on.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't say she wears them after the rinse, she says the rinses them on the shower floor then puts them on a 60 degree wash.

With reusable period wear, you need to rinse it out before washing. Once it has been rinsed then it's fine to wash. As with reusable nappies, people keep them in a seperate box or bucket so they all get washed together. Nothing disgusting about it and comments like yours don't really help anyone who might think about reusable as you automatically label it disgusting.

Although she needs to get her story straight about what temp she washes them on.
I read it like you the first time... but she means a 60min wash at 30deg. Maybe English isn’t her first language 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Different parents, different children, different lifestyle, different routines. So no judgment, but wilby is a baby and edie is what 6 or 7, All mine were in bed and asleep by 7.30 pm at that age. eyerolls is my name, eyerolls is what I do at this family. here for the downfall.

Reactions: 19
why lie about really mundane things... like a shower?! 😂😂😂

“I have a shower when I get up at 6.30”
“I have two showers a day, once in the morning and then at lunchtime”
“I shower at 6:30-7:30pm in the evening and then the pants last through til the next day”

all statements used in the answers to her Q&A... and which of those is with Josh?! Didn’t think she could shower alone - does that mean he’s home every lunchtime ... what about his very important job?! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reusable period products are great. I have had a Mooncup for over 10 years and I have bought pants for my daughter. But I'm not ramming them down everyone's throats. Firstly I appreciate that they are expensive, and while they are cheaper in the long run, not everyone can afford the initial outlay. My Mooncup was £25, no doubt I'd have spent more on disposable products in the time I've had it, but equally that amount of money could feed a family for a week. Secondly, I know they are not for everyone. A lot of people are weirded out by them (especially the Mooncup, I was when I first heard of them!) and that's fine, it's personal preference. If someone asks my opinion I will tell them but I don't need to shout about it to make myself feel like Eco Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cringing myself inside out here for poor T.View attachment 395329
Am I the only one thinking the way she's explained it to the boys is just reinforcing the stereotype men have of women being unable to control their emotions when they're on their periods? How many times have we all heard men imply a woman 'must be on her period' because she's upset about something?

My son is 16, not had to make a huge song and dance about normalising periods to him. If he's had questions, they've been answered and he doesn't bat an eyelid. That's not inspirational and amazing, it's being a rational, normal parent. I also haven't made him think it's acceptable to assume that every woman showing emotion is at 'that time' of the month. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Am I the only one thinking the way she's explained it to the boys is just reinforcing the stereotype men have of women being unable to control their emotions when they're on their periods? How many times have we all heard men imply a woman 'must be on her period' because she's upset about something?

My son is 16, not had to make a huge song and dance about normalising periods to him. If he's had questions, they've been answered and he doesn't bat an eyelid. That's not inspirational and amazing, it's being a rational, normal parent. I also haven't made him think it's acceptable to assume that every woman showing emotion is at 'that time' of the month. :rolleyes:
I thought that as well. She’s making out that the moment a woman is stressed, angry, teary etc that it’s because we are having our period. It’s like saying big strong men have valid feelings but weak little women who unfortunately bleed once a month only get valid feelings then 🙄 If everytime I got upset my husband or son said “is it that time” they would get a mouthful 😂

Reactions: 27
I thought that as well. She’s making out that the moment a woman is stressed, angry, teary etc that it’s because we are having our period. It’s like saying big strong men have valid feelings but weak little women who unfortunately bleed once a month only get valid feelings then 🙄 If everytime I got upset my husband or son said “is it that time” they would get a mouthful 😂
That's exactly it! She's mentioned she's approached it that way because Seb and Isaac may work with women etc when they're older. I can just imagine how well that's going to go if every time a woman they work with is pissed off, upset, quiet, they assume it must be because it's their time of the month :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why lie about really mundane things... like a shower?! 😂😂😂

“I have a shower when I get up at 6.30”
“I have two showers a day, once in the morning and then at lunchtime”
“I shower at 6:30-7:30pm in the evening and then the pants last through til the next day”

all statements used in the answers to her Q&A... and which of those is with Josh?! Didn’t think she could shower alone - does that mean he’s home every lunchtime ... what about his very important job?! 😜
She can afford to have 2 showers a day, they all can, because lets not forget Betsy saying that Josh pays the water bill, oh wait, does a phone call center cop earn that much,
lets say 16 showers a day; 2 each
Lets say 44 toilet flushes;6 per person a day,
a family that size I would say at the very least 3 washing machine loads a day,so that would make sense to the amount of wash products she buys. Dishwasher 2 times a day
a Year,
58040 Showers
16.060 Toilet flush
1,090 wash machine
730 dish wash

Thats a lot of water, I know water rates are varied where you live, I am only one in my house now shower 1 a day sometimes 2, toilet flush every time, never leave the yellow to mellow, about 6 times a day depending on me body waste, machine wash 4 a week, dishwasher 3 times a week. I am on meter now and my annual bill is arounf £300 for fresh water and waste water.

Reactions: 4
I read it like you the first time... but she means a 60min wash at 30deg. Maybe English isn’t her first language 😬
It's clearly not mine 😂😂 although to be fair my washing machine doesn't do a 60 min 30 wash. I can have 30 mins on half hour or a 20 degree quick 20 min wash

She can't the amount of showers she has straight either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The problem with Rachel being an ambassador of or advocate for anything is that she is too thick and self-absorbed to think of anything from more than one perspective - her own.

She’s right, periods are not gross, children should all be taught about them and learn to understand they’re as much a fact of life as peeing, etc etc.

BUT just because she has decided to spend a lot of money buying reusable products, she thinks it’s ok to make graphic comments about how disgusting tampons and pads are and, by association, how vile the girls and women who use them are.

It’s entirely counterproductive and not the least bit inclusive. There may be young girls reading those comments who don’t come from households that can afford £10.50 per pair of period pants and now feel grossed out by the products they do have at their disposal.

I expect it’s more about attention-seeking in that house. She probably wants the boys to be well aware that the girls are different and special and if they’re being nasty they have an excuse 🙄
This is true and also so frustrating!! I personally find it quite dangerous the tendency to only give attention to girls and their hormones and the “treat her gently, she has her period” thing aggravates me to an extent. Obviously periods aren’t exactly the most pleasant of things but you can’t use them as an excuse to be mean etc and you can’t totally negate the feelings of young boys either. Who also have hormones and struggles and can genuinely feel a bit tit some days too!

More annoyed she’s said on one of them about flushing wipes down the toilet....yeah eco friendly aren’t you!! Wonder how Lula will feel when she sees a dead animal on the beach that’s choked on a wet wipe.
also why is she bothered about the washing, bet the dirty witch bags up her and Lulas and sends all 32 pairs to mummy Marshall to wash 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Where did I say using reusables is disgusting? Just point out where I said that? I read it as she rinses them, wears them again and washes them every other day. I said that was disgusting. I read it wrong obviously, but I definitely did not pass comment on opinion on using reusable anything. Which is largely because I have no opinion on the goods that people use and their carbon footprint. I am only responsible for my own families, which is pretty good, so I’m not concerned.

I said that the way I read it was disgusting, which I think we can all agree had she meant how I read it (I.E reusing them after a rinse and washing every other day, it would be pretty disgusting 🤷‍♀️.)

• Wow
bleeping £30 on sweets !!!
If that is genuinely a confirmation order then it says she paid by credit card. Surely if you have money for huge house renovations and all the tit she buys you wouldn't put £30 on a credit card...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.