PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe how she’s managed to get away with what she’s done. How can they live with themselves?

Reactions: 12
Sounded like the TV was on in the background.
Is it me or does he not laugh much?
I couldn’t bear to listen more than once and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, I mostly have her stories on mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all stop slagging off the loft conversion, I’m scared she stops showing it and we don’t get to ever see a video of josh crawling through the cat flap into the room after a few red wines.
I’m 100% with you on this. I’m mesmerised by what they are doing with that house. It’s like watching another species build a nest or something. I keep expecting David Attenborough to pop in with some narration.

“In the loft we can see the male and female putting together their living space. The male burrows down with his telescope into his capsule wardrobe corner where he feels safe. Meanwhile the female has adopted the provider role by tagging in paint manufacturers hoping for freebies. She has spent time out, gathering other females, to cram into the 3 square metres that makes up the entire room..... “
You guys kill me 😂🤣😂🤣
Finding Tattle is definitely the highlight of my year. Comedy gold 😂🤣

Reactions: 13
Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

F09E124E-DD7A-4741-A86A-29BF04A989EF.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Further evidence for the Wiki, about how she lauded Josh’s status as a PC for clout and attention, and monetised it as part of their USP.

Compared to now when she expects complete privacy about his work and anyone asking about it is completely shot down.

View attachment 403776
She isn't a mummy to S and I, and they certainly aren't her babies. Also when your husbands job becomes your personality, no wonder she struggles for content now. I'm surprised she didn't have a police themed wedding.

Found another post of the wedding shower, who are most of the women, were they paid to be there? Noticed Emily sat at the bottom of the table.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She has mentioned the girl with the big boobs and bum, can’t remember her name in ages.
Another friend chucked your the side

Reactions: 8
KDIL being as embarrassing and ugly as ever I see. The one with the gigantic boobs is Charlene who was the first lock down rule breaking buddy. Emily has clearly gone up the rankings in the part time working mummy ratings since then. The rest are rent a mob!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The guided tour of the ‘loft conversion’ is absolutely priceless. She is clearly taking the piss out of Josh the whole time. His ego is so huge and he’s so full of his own importance he doesn’t realise what she’s doing. Emily is just laughing along. He can’t stand up properly in it other than in the middle of his curved ceiling. He’s going to end up with serious neck pain and curvature of the spine. Apart from all that how do they get up to and down from there? Are they going to have a trampoline on the landing to launch themselves through the hatch! 🤣 What happens when they need to go to the bathroom in the night? Maybe they will have a commode or a potty under the bed. 🤔 It’s a complete disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The guided tour of the ‘loft conversion’ is absolutely priceless. She is clearly taking the piss out of Josh the whole time. His ego is so huge and he’s so full of his own importance he doesn’t realise what she’s doing. Emily is just laughing along. He can’t stand up properly in it other than in the middle of his curved ceiling. He’s going to end up with serious neck pain and curvature of the spine. Apart from all that how do they get up to and down from there? Are they going to have a trampoline on the landing to launch themselves through the hatch! 🤣 What happens when they need to go to the bathroom in the night? Maybe they will have a commode or a potty under the bed. 🤔 It’s a complete disaster!
It’s like rogue builders but with consent from the home owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tallulah Belle? I know all the kids have slightly unusual names but it’s such a shame that the quietest anxiety one has been landed with that. Apologies to anyone who has a Tallulah belle but it’s no wonder she prefers to be called Lula.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.