PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disgusted that she has used this quote, given that it's been used by a man who appears to have taken his own life today....I just don't get her need to post it?? 😡
Coming on to say exactly that. Stupid cow probably doesn't even realise it was his last post on Twitter this morning before he was found dead this afternoon 🙁 posts with no explanation

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Interested to hear about the racism? Personally I hate cheeky wipes because they buy from China, put their own name on there and charge a premium. Hadn't heard about the racism but I'm here for it!
My bad, it was homophobic not racist 🤦🏼‍♀️ In my defence it was almost a year ago and it’s been a LONG day.

When Philip Schofield came out last year, Cheeky Wipes made a comment on their FB page about him needing their wipes more than ever now.

I'm disgusted that she has used this quote, given that it's been used by a man who appears to have taken his own life today....I just don't get her need to post it?? 😡
Deluded mare probably thinks that it was aimed at her like everything else in the world 😒

I can’t get over the lack of safeguarding. If someone sent me a message about the size of my child’s underwear, I wouldn’t reply with a photo of her pants. Realistically, anyone could see that and it’s not the sort of image or association that is appropriate to be online on a public, unregulated platform. In my opinion, of course.

6BBDDF74-DEAE-4854-B0E5-FF54815F7E1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Helen @Admin is the wiki link you given supposed to link to the main wikipage, not sure about others but whEn i click on the link you have sent us it foeos not ta eus to a wiki page?

You get a 6-12 month check and then you don’t see them again til the 2 year old review. Never heard from my health visitor after the previous until both mine turned 2.
Did he even have a year check up? I forget hes nearly 18 months! Does he actually say any words?

Reactions: 2
Did he even have a year check up? I forget hes nearly 18 months! Does he actually say any words?
my boy was slow in talking, and refused to talk in front of strangers, 19month check up the hv said she had concerns with his speech devrloment, I told her to come back another day and i would let her in secret and then asses me baby by. he just went shy in front of strangers and clammed up. he is 27 now and he is still a loof whey i ask him about his private relations . I could oved that program!elaborate but my name is Karen not Rachet, b

not seen you for ages you ok babes

When Philip Schofield came out last year, Cheeky Wipes made a comment on their FB page about him needing their wipes more than ever now.

Deluded mare probably thinks that it was aimed at her like everything else in the world 😒

I can’t get over the lack of safeguarding. If someone sent me a message about the size of my child’s underwear, I wouldn’t reply with a photo of her pants. Realistically, anyone could see that and it’s not the sort of image or association that is appropriate to be online on a public, unregulated platform. In my opinion, of course.

My bad, it was homophobic not racist 🤦🏼‍♀️ In my defence it was almost a year ago and it’s been a LONG day.
re you homophonic?
View attachment 396127
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.
you should not feel like you have to explain, its nobodys business other than yours than yours, I luv all awareness being raised on her, but ay times some are harsh words and here are jujjy and some posters you can tell they like talking the talk, or typically copy and pasting wiki information, JUST be real dear and you will be okxxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I met this man and chatted lots with him at SH. He was one of a kind, nothing too much trouble. I have been enraged this evening at all these z listers posting their sorry posts just for the gram, the family has not even posted a statement yet.

Reactions: 7
Is the period pants thing an ad or she just doing ground work to get future work? I’m pretty sure it doesn’t say ad but it looks very much like an advert product q&a style. Why does she enjoy filming her son staring vacantly at the tv all the time, it’s so sad - he is so young to be so hooked to it and then also the piling him with cake - parent of the year right there!!

Reactions: 8
Was just about to say the same thing. Trying to make it all about her, honestly never know someone so self absorbed 🤬

Reactions: 6
I wasnt going to comment on her anymore, because I'm just bored of the Rachel show now and she pisses me off.
But a few things have pissed me off.
1) most of her followers are women in refuge or women in poverty and can hardly afford tampons, don't shame them!!!
2)wasn't that long ago she was advocating for period poverty and sharing a period monthly letterbox hamper!
3)when people ask me if "its the time of the month" it angers me even more. Women are allowed to express their feelings without having to use their period as a reason. And periods are not an excuse to be rude or mean or aggressive to anyone! Stop teaching those boys that they need accept that kind of behaviour from someone just because they are female!
She needs to get her head out of the 1940s!!

Reactions: 29
I actually didn’t understand this one so is she saying she puts the dirty pants back on after a shower??? Surely not? I don’t think I’d even put the same clothes on after a shower
No she isn't
She said she rinses them in the shower and then puts them in the wash. The other person read it wrong too.

Reactions: 1
Was just about to say the same thing. Trying to make it all about her, honestly never know someone so self absorbed 🤬
It's the fact It's been posted with no context that's made me angry and even including a little broken heart....she should have left well alone unless she knew him which I doubt very much.

Reactions: 13
So do you just bleed into your knickers 🤔

what a bloody ( excuse the pun) palaver

the ghosts of women from the 1800’s must be looking at us and thinking “ what we wouldnt have given for pads and tampons”
The clue is in the name, period pants. That's what they are designed for.

I much prefer them to pads and tampons and use a couple of pairs as well as reusabale pads and don't find it a faff or a pain, regardless of the over dramatic way she likes to describe them.

Pisses me right off because they are some of the best things invented and because a daft trout like her is pushing them, it gives others who don't use tjem carte blanch to be disparaging about them and refer to them as inconvenient and dirty and whatever other negative connotation people can think of.

So she's basically taken Mick Norcros's final tweet and tried to pass it off as her own?

She's an utter gobshite.

It's the fact It's been posted with no context that's made me angry and even including a little broken heart....she should have left well alone unless she knew him which I doubt very much.
She probably watched him in Towie and convinced herself she knew him

Reactions: 12
Me too.
Shes basically shared someones suicide note with no context, or acknowledgment at all.
If she'd have have shared it with a link to a mental health charity then she could could probably be forgiven, but instead shes just taking credit for it herself.

As for the period pants, should she not be stating that they are an AD? I dont believe at all that she is paying for them or at least paying full price, if you wernt getting some sort of discount at minimum, why would you waste your precious time doing all these q & a sessions when you work full time?

Reactions: 10
I met this man and chatted lots with him at SH. He was one of a kind, nothing too much trouble. I have been enraged this evening at all these z listers posting their sorry posts just for the gram, the family has not even posted a statement yet.
I did meet him at my previous job his home is a stones throw from it I shared a candle pic nothing more.but to share his quote the way she has is for all the huns to inbox her not for any other reason.shell make it about herself about how well known figures are driven to do what he has and she was nearly there due to trolls or something like that will never address it directly as a tribute

Reactions: 6
Shes basically shared it as an inspirational quote... not someones suicide note!
Shes disgusting. She will literally jump on anything for content.
I agree, she should have wrote some context with it and done a swipe up to a mental health charity, and at least follow it on with her own comment about how suicide rates are really high right now and list all the organisations that can help.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.