PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't give two fucks about period pants...how about you cook up some fresh spaghetti and introduce wibble to textures before in addition to diabetes he will have a sensory processing disorder.

Maybe she thinks it’s cute?
Maybe she thinks it’s cute?
I couldn't give two fucks about period pants...how about you cook up some fresh spaghetti and introduce wibble to textures before in addition to diabetes he will have a sensory processing disorder.
Or lush

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all, you've now got a wiki as requested (pink link at top) where anything noteworthy can be stored :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Or lush
I know there was a discussion here ages ago about health visitors during the first lockdown, but seriously shouldn't there be someone checking on his welfare and that he isn't feeding himself, can't talk at all and seems to live on chocolate cake, biscuits etc? We may be here to have fun at her but its not ok how they are parenting that little boy.

Reactions: 12
I know there was a discussion here ages ago about health visitors during the first lockdown, but seriously shouldn't there be someone checking on his welfare and that he isn't feeding himself, can't talk at all and seems to live on chocolate cake, biscuits etc? We may be here to have fun at her but its not ok how they are parenting that little boy.
There's a huge movement on self weaning that doesn't require too much thought and even if he isn't eating he should be encouraged to experiment with his senses even if avocado for instance feels odd or cool up some plain pasta and fresh fish. Yeah we tattle but as she visits here it wouldn't do her any harm to actually stop being a prick and ok do a weaning video if she is all about the gram. Just saying

Reactions: 8
In regards to her important meeting.. the first thing that came to my mind was the CIC... no doubt the meeting was with Jordan.
Putting a photo of a comatose wibble on a period question is weird as duck.
I think she's a "feeder" 🤣🤣
And in regards to health visitors and him eating crap. They wouldn't know unless she told them or they watched her stories. Mine only asked how he was at meal times etc and can he eat with cutlery... it was also over the phone, so she will probably make out he can do everything and she does everything perfectly.

Reactions: 12
In regards to her important meeting.. the first thing that came to my mind was the CIC... no doubt the meeting was with Jordan.
Putting a photo of a comatose wibble on a period question is weird as duck.
I think she's a "feeder" 🤣🤣
And in regards to health visitors and him eating crap. They wouldn't know unless she told them or they watched her stories. Mine only asked how he was at meal times etc and can he eat with cutlery... it was also over the phone, so she will probably make out he can do everything and she does everything perfectly.
You're right it washes so far but everything she does is a safeguarding issue but hey we all know this and she sickens me daily when I can be arsed to read or watch her stories

Reactions: 6
Hi all, you've now got a wiki as requested (pink link at top) where anything noteworthy can be stored :)
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a tit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a duck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Those pictures of Wilby slobbed out on the sofa, clearly stuffed bleeping full of chocolate cake again, made me feel really uncomfortable today. That little boy is so under stimulated and over fed it's shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Those pictures of Wilby slobbed out on the sofa, clearly stuffed bleeping full of chocolate cake again, made me feel really uncomfortable today. That little boy is so under stimulated and over fed it's shocking.
Me too as you've probably noticed

Reactions: 8
She is being a terrible parent to Wilby. I’m not usually a Pearl clutcher or a “won’t somebody think of the children” but those stills are shocking, he looks bloated and disinterested.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That photo should have had that added song she continuously puts on about ...so tired I haven't slept a wink ...

Reactions: 2
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a tit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a duck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
But what if you have a proper job and can’t just have a shower and change your underwear at lunch?? bleeping dreamworld she inhabits!

View attachment 395044
Is that the shower she has with Josh every night? Or is this another shower that she takes by herself? No wonder Wobble is into everything and eating things he shouldn't when she's in and out of yhe shower all day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.
That’s not how I read it. But whatever, Rachaels knicker wash cycles are oddly not on the top of my priority list.

I just want the woman stop chatting absolute tit and if she can’t, advise people to use a environmentally friendly tampon or pad like the majority of the 33 million women in the UK 🙄. Because your average women can’t afford to drop £40 on 4 pairs of knickers. In fact some can’t even afford £1.30 for a pack of Tampons (see period poverty 👍.)

Also PERIODS are not a taboo subject and it’s not remotely progressive or unique that Seb and Issac know about them. I know none of the men in that house will be joining Mensa anytime soon but Jesus Christ give the rest of us a little credit that our Husband, sons and daughters understand basic biology from early age. She talks about it like she’s time travelled with them back to 1983, dusted off her big book of girl problems and had a ‘birds and bees’ chat. We’ve moved on. It blows my mind that anyone can call someone ‘inspired’ for talking openly about the reproductive cycle.

The requirements of being a inspirational female in Rachaels world are scarily low. I fear it would come as a shock to these women that not only have women stepped out of the kitchen. They have also become leading experts in every formerly male dominated area in society. There is a female Vice President in the White House and surprisingly, I don’t know her menstrual cycle or sanitary habits because it doesn’t define her. Nor do I know Joe Bidens bowel movement schedule or how he wipes his backside which is the exact same energy.

Sorry but it makes me so annoyed

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nice little advert there for sweets subscription, is that a hun or a warrior Rach? Why would you need to do a last minute shop for your stepson's birthday anyway?

Reactions: 9
I reckon she feeds that baby so much crap because she wants to be the tiniest, most fragile person in their house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I reckon she feeds that baby so much crap because she wants to be the tiniest, most fragile person in their house.
You might be right “josh look, I’m so tiny and can’t do anything for myself. Even wobble is bigger than me”

I can hear it now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.