PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice little advert there for sweets subscription, is that a hun or a warrior Rach? Why would you need to do a last minute shop for your stepson's birthday anyway?
bleeping £30 on sweets !!!

I reckon she feeds that baby so much crap because she wants to be the tiniest, most fragile person in their house.
Reminds me of that book *flowers in the attic* 🙈

Reactions: 6
bleeping £30 on sweets !!!

Reminds me of that book *flowers in the attic* 🙈
Most of the sweets will be for Wilbert. Can see him turning out like E and demanding to open everyone else's presents.
I read that book about 35 years ago! Still remember it well, I ended up reading most of the books and the ones written by the ghost writer too.

Reactions: 10
Most of the sweets will be for Wilbert. Can see him turning out like E and demanding to open everyone else's presents.
I read that book about 35 years ago! Still remember it well, I ended up reading most of the books and the ones written by the ghost writer too.
It stays with you that book. I read them all too 😂 ironically with the loft conversion and her being too fragile to cope 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How is it empowering and progressive to slate sanitary pads and make the use of them sound disgusting? Some of us can’t afford £120 per female on special pants ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

DC97BCBA-E7E1-447B-8521-3332CAEC9033.jpeg

Reactions: 12
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a tit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a duck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
More disgusting is the person asking if you need to wash them everyday...nah, just pop yesterday’s on you filthy slattern.
Also, did R make it thru a ream of stories without mentioning her thrushy fanny?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Least we know why Eddie and Wobble don't have a good bedtime routine - mother of the year here chooses that time to shower herself...

A23AE738-821A-495F-A87C-621E5EED58F7.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I agree with her that periods shouldn’t seen as gross. But what is gross is replying to period questions using a photo of a baby and even using the words sweaty vag on a photo of wilby. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
EXCELLENT 😂😂😂 I shall get work.

Can someone please tell me why she is photographing Wibble like that? He looks like he’s in a diabetic trance.
Also this is disgusting. I don’t give a tit how environmentally friendly it is 🤮. You wash your normal knickers everyday, not reuse them after a rinse. The dirty cow.
Plus all this nonsense about ‘normalising’ periods is ‘abnormal.’ No one gives a duck Rach, it’s 2021 not 1963. Weirdo
Please do this! Then all paypal and go fund me can be put at the top for new members to read.
They've just done one on the KHM thread, it's hilarious.
Factual comments will hopefully open peoples eyes about the donations without them having to read all threads

Reactions: 4
Least we know why Eddie and Wobble don't have a good bedtime routine - mother of the year here chooses that time to shower herself...

View attachment 395317
Arrrrghghhh 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Sanitary products should be changed every four hours at most.
She must stink my God.
How is this any kind of friendly Maybe she does need a ‘basic guide to periods.’
Does she teach the girls to leave them on 10 hours 🥴?
Just stop talking Rach and Google feminine hygiene

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, 4 x 4 is 16 not 12 last time I did maths. 4 tampax worth, what flow tampax dear. She is on a roll with this subject, she will be so happy she has finally found a topic that her babes relate to. Her baby eats to much sugar.

Reactions: 11
Advice on how to teach your sons about periods 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength 😅 her huns are a special breed ain’t they. ‘You ok mum’ ‘yeah son, just on my period that’s why I have a hot water bottle’ how bleeping difficult is it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The problem with Rachel being an ambassador of or advocate for anything is that she is too thick and self-absorbed to think of anything from more than one perspective - her own.

She’s right, periods are not gross, children should all be taught about them and learn to understand they’re as much a fact of life as peeing, etc etc.

BUT just because she has decided to spend a lot of money buying reusable products, she thinks it’s ok to make graphic comments about how disgusting tampons and pads are and, by association, how vile the girls and women who use them are.

It’s entirely counterproductive and not the least bit inclusive. There may be young girls reading those comments who don’t come from households that can afford £10.50 per pair of period pants and now feel grossed out by the products they do have at their disposal.

Advice on how to teach your sons about periods 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength 😅 her huns are a special breed ain’t they. ‘You ok mum’ ‘yeah son, just on my period that’s why I have a hot water bottle’ how bleeping difficult is it 😂😂😂
I expect it’s more about attention-seeking in that house. She probably wants the boys to be well aware that the girls are different and special and if they’re being nasty they have an excuse 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The problem with Rachel being an ambassador of or advocate for anything is that she is too thick and self-absorbed to think of anything from more than one perspective - her own.

She’s right, periods are not gross, children should all be taught about them and learn to understand they’re as much a fact of life as peeing, etc etc.

BUT just because she has decided to spend a lot of money buying reusable products, she thinks it’s ok to make graphic comments about how disgusting tampons and pads are and, by association, how vile the girls and women who use them are.

It’s entirely counterproductive and not the least bit inclusive. There may be young girls reading those comments who don’t come from households that can afford £10.50 per pair of period pants and now feel grossed out by the products they do have at their disposal.

I expect it’s more about attention-seeking in that house. She probably wants the boys to be well aware that the girls are different and special and if they’re being nasty they have an excuse 🙄
talking about how vile and disgusting pads are really isn’t normalising anything. All she’s normalising is deducted tax from her children’s knickers.

Reactions: 17
I’m bleeping sick of her banging on about the £100+ she’s dropped on pants like it’s something everybody can do. Period poverty is a very real thing and it’s heartbreaking that a lot of parents/grandparents/carers and women barely have £1 left at the end of the week to buy enough disposable pads to cover a cycle for themselves or a child in their care. No matter how disgusting or revolting or gross or sweaty you think they might be, they are many peoples only option you small minded twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.