PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of these waste of spaces getting gifted expensive items when they can 1. well afford it themselves 2. Don’t actually work a day in their lives!! Why do companies think the generally public will want to buy any of their items cause they gift things to these waste of spaces?? I despair at the world we have become. I despair that some brain dead people actually fall for this cheap advertising crap cause that’s actually what it is. Rachalelelel you are cheap. You only get your free stuff cause the companies don’t want to pay to actually advertise properly. I despair for our young people of today who will grow up aspiring to be an influencer in order to get free stuff! I despair for my teenage children who work their asses off to go to University (one already there studying Pharmaceutical Chemistry, I’m sure Rachet can’t even spell that!) that they might someday measure themselves against people of zero education level, zero talent, zero (genuine) thought for others or for changing this world, yet they somehow get given things for free. Thankfully I have raised my children to know their self worth and not sell their souls to the devil.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When she exclusively breastfed Wobble for nine years (or however long it was, it felt like bleeping forever), I thought it was because she wanted him to have a decent, healthy start in life. But it wasn’t, was it? Because as soon as he had teeth she was feeding him chocolate, cake, ice creams and milkshakes whilst he was sat glued to the TV.

I would put my life on the whole breastfeeding thing being nothing about Wobble everything to do with the attention it brought Rachel. In fact, even when she was feeding him, she never sat gazing into his eyes and forming a bond, the focus was entirely on herself. She would be filming herself talking to camera or showing how Josh or his mum were making her food and feeding her or Seb and Isaac were rubbing her feet. She used it to get out of things she didn’t want to do and places she didn’t want to be.

Reactions: 27
When she exclusively breastfed Wobble for nine years (or however long it was, it felt like bleeping forever), I thought it was because she wanted him to have a decent, healthy start in life. But it wasn’t, was it? Because as soon as he had teeth she was feeding him chocolate, cake, ice creams and milkshakes whilst he was sat glued to the TV.

I would put my life on the whole breastfeeding thing being nothing about Wobble everything to do with the attention it brought Rachel. In fact, even when she was feeding him, she never sat gazing into his eyes and forming a bond, the focus was entirely on herself. She would be filming herself talking to camera or showing how Josh or his mum were making her food and feeding her or Seb and Isaac were rubbing her feet. She used it to get out of things she didn’t want to do and places she didn’t want to be.
In my opinion she turned breastfeeding into something unwholesome. The very thing women are trying to get away from, she played into. Almost a voyeuristic thing. An attention grabbing thing like “oh look at me I’ve got my baps out again”. Totally negating the years and years woman have tried to get away from the sexualisation of feeding, she in fact played up to it

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker between here and Mrs meldrum thread. I'm so annoyed about the sofa I've messaged them on Instagram and suggested they should have ran a comp were people really in need benefitted rather than an influencer who does ad after ad for anything. They could have really done something good with it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread title suggestion “I can afford everything I need, but I’ll keep begging for freebies because of my greed”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.