PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if all the shoulders on her tit clothes are padded out full of fivers from the PayPal funds. Them lips are an abomination she needs to get a refund. Truly awful.
No reply from devon police this time about my follow up email. Wonder why that is 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What person in their right mind wakes up in the early hours to prove a point to their followers about dogs barking?
If that’s your mentality Rach, fancy waking up at 3am to tell us where the PayPal and go fund me went?

Reactions: 15
Just realised that Rachel will find this hilarious and then use it as content later, perhaps with some fake tears thrown in for dramatic effect. I feel so bad for her, her mother doesn't care at all.

Reactions: 14
Really? I think Astrid looks like a fake tanned old hag who’s raided the dressing up box
I think the difference between Astrid and Rachel is that Astrid is her own self and has her own style and looks like she doesn't give a duck. Some of her outfits I wouldn't wear but she has a knack for making things work.

Rachel however is a cheap old beg a friend who will desperately follow any fashion or trend or jump on any old bandwagon and accept any old freebie just to try and be liked. She's never found anything that she's any good at so had to copy someone all the time, she even had to take someone else's husband and kids 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just realised that Rachel will find this hilarious and then use it as content later, perhaps with some fake tears thrown in for dramatic effect. I feel so bad for her, her mother doesn't care at all.
It's probably Rachel that sent that message from a fake account.

Maybe another rescue remedy ad coming?!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if all the shoulders on her tit clothes are padded out full of fivers from the PayPal funds. Them lips are an abomination she needs to get a refund. Truly awful.
No reply from devon police this time about my follow up email. Wonder why that is 🧐
Maybe try the Police and Crime Commissioner
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 13.04.27.png

Reactions: 1
I have been away from Tattle since last Thursday and you are already on page 41 of a new thread!!!! Rach, goes to show you do a lot of silly things!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her manic dog stories. She's lost the bloody plot! She does realise that she's just talking to a screen and not an actual person doesn't she 🤣🤣
Also, she looks 100 times better in the pic she's just uploaded with no make up on at all, than she does caked in red lipstick and wearing dream matte mousse 😅

Also, that message sent to betsy is absolutely awful!! But unfortunately this is what her mother is subjecting her children to. And like someone said, there will probably be more of those messages in the future, and probably worse. I'm suprised they have been hurled abuse at in public.
The person who sent that message should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 16
Those filters she uses do some heavy lifting, don't they?
She’s not been blessed with good looks and nice skin has she? I do think when she had a prettier haircut that she looked a lot nicer and managed to make the best of herself. Back when she was wearing pretty tea dresses, pre Astrid meet.
I do wonder if she’s dressing like Astrid because she sees the very high value clothes that Astrid gets gifted and hopes she’ll get the same.

Reactions: 8
Poor Betsy,
No doubt tattle will get the blame for that. I would like to think that none of us here would sink that low though!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.