PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this on fb🤦‍♀️ that's the screenshot exactly how it looks too, it's been shared to one of the spotted pages.
A0A3EF9E-2F23-461A-BFD4-65D352062C34.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Just found this on fb🤦‍♀️ that's the screenshot exactly how it looks too, it's been shared to one of the spotted pages. View attachment 389666
Why can't they use the 16k that was in the go fund me or whatever it was? Getting tips from rachet on how to scam arr they?
There's literally hundreds of zoos and farm that are struggling
There's a farm near me I visited a few times that has rescue animals,they rescued the sheep from a animal park that closed that are now on the brink of closing but as they are so minute in following they aren't having much support sadly and is a month away from closing :( people need to look around their area not just help one as its attached to a influencer

Reactions: 11
This advert came up earlier, maybe this is going to be Wilbert's next fashion trend. Has tattle got psychic prediction abilities? Rachel can only make him look even more ridiculous.
F4DC3BC5-800A-420B-8F72-1407328612F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So in her poor attempt at being funny and relatable we have a long winded story about dogs, I hope who ever the dogs belong to knock her door and tell her If shes has an issue speak to them instead of plastering it all over the gram for likes, but I guess like every other story she tells it's all lies and there is no dogs

Reactions: 18
So in her poor attempt at being funny and relatable we have a long winded story about dogs, I hope who ever the dogs belong to knock her door and tell her If shes has an issue speak to them instead of plastering it all over the gram for likes, but I guess like every other story she tells it's all lies and there is no dogs
Just like the light in the house opposite that once we heard about it for couple days was soon forgotten

Reactions: 16
About the dog thing, her neighbour has a dog, a bloody great thing. It's probably them letting the dog out and making it bark because they're pissed off with all the building work 😂

• Haha
Ladies, you too can look like relatable rach for another bargain price
I wouldn’t mind but it’s bleeping awful.
ALSO... blows my mind how she prances around in such expensive clothes yet has the audacity to ask others to donate, notice how we never see her donate anything? Other than her precious “time” obviously aka filming her content. This will come crashing down I am telling you, a few friends of mine have seen the light. Don’t even bleeping get me started on her hair, she looked miles better when this all started out. She looks like a desperate “cool mom” trying to keep up

Handbag... and noticed she’s worn the buffalo necklace before!
The new hairstyle burns my bleeping eyes 😂😂😂😂 RACH, sack your hairdresser hun PLEASE

Reactions: 15
Just watched her manic dog stories. She's lost the bloody plot! She does realise that she's just talking to a screen and not an actual person doesn't she 🤣🤣
Also, she looks 100 times better in the pic she's just uploaded with no make up on at all, than she does caked in red lipstick and wearing dream matte mousse 😅

• Haha
Why is she changing her sheets at 5am? And then showering 🤣 surely she ain’t pissing the bed n all? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t mind but it’s bleeping awful.
ALSO... blows my mind how she prances around in such expensive clothes yet has the audacity to ask others to donate, notice how we never see her donate anything? Other than her precious “time” obviously aka filming her content. This will come crashing down I am telling you, a few friends of mine have seen the light. Don’t even bleeping get me started on her hair, she looked miles better when this all started out. She looks like a desperate “cool mom” trying to keep up

The new hairstyle burns my bleeping eyes 😂😂😂😂 RACH, sack your hairdresser hun PLEASE
She goes to a barber

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really needs to teach Wilby wrong from . buy a toilet lock, they cost a few quid.. not only is it extremely unhygienic but dangerous.. what if she visited a friends house and Wilby does the same with the toilet but this time there is bleach inside it... we regularly bleach our toilet , it could be extremely dangerous.. she may not be my cup of tea ,but as a mother and general decent human being I'd hate the thought of something happening to him x
I buggered up that first sentence! It was meant to say wrong from right!!!but I'm sure u understand!!

I'm our neck of the woods you CANNOT install sewerage and or water facilities to enable full independent living areas.
You can sleep in an out building but under no circumstances can you install water, sink, shower, toilet facilities.
If those rules apply down there, as her neighbours, I'd be paying very close attention.
Don't you then need to pay council tax and rates if you do, as it would be classed as a seperate dwelling?

There's definitely rules as we looked into getting electricity in an outbuilding to use as an office and then something came up about water etc....

Reactions: 7
She goes to a barber
Funny that, so does Astrid. R must spend her life trying to copy whoever she hangs out with. This period of trying to be like Astrid has not worked out well for Rach. Astrid does actually carry off her very quirky style and R looks a compete dick.

Reactions: 10
Funny that, so does Astrid. R must spend her life trying to copy whoever she hangs out with. This period of trying to be like Astrid has not worked out well for Rach. Astrid does actually carry off her very quirky style and R looks a compete dick.
Really? I think Astrid looks like a fake tanned old hag who’s raided the dressing up box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Iam not 100% on the ons and out of this family, anytime she pops up on my insta she is always sitting on her bed talking crap! He is bringing her food and drink. There relationship seems a bit weird to me! I don't know the full ins and out, can't watch for more than a minute!

Really? I think Astrid looks like a fake tanned old hag who’s raided the dressing up box
Yeah surprisingly I like her page. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve started following her. 😂 I thought I’d dislike her but I kind of like the effort she goes to for her content and the fact that she doesn’t try to be something she’s not. I’ve no idea why she’s friends with R because she seems to have a lot of other insta mates and non are like the Hambleton clan. I’d like to hear what she makes of the Emily bubble, seeing as she’s been unable to see her own daughters all this time and regularly posts about missing them.

If you look at some of her older pics she has clearly always been quite extra with her fashion, and was clearly very trendy in the 80s 90s. I did get the mutton vibe but tbh I do think it’s authentic. Also her name, is she Dutch or something? I think she’s probably collated her style over a long time whereas R is like a sponge of personality and everything else in between.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.