PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this forum after the whole L post and bed changing drama that sent me down this rabbit hole lol my eyes have well and truly been opened!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Iโ€™ve still the option box
I haven't got it at the moment ๐Ÿค”??
I RARELY use it. I reported my own post today asking admin to remove the videos of Wilby crying. I decided it wasn't right me sharing pictures/videos of the kids and making a larger digital footprint for the kids. Their useless parents share more than enough and are already leaving a HUGE digital footprint. Poor kids don't deserve more being added to it. Not their fault their mother shares pretty much anything that should be private.
Their mother on the other hand is old enough to know better......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t have a report option. I was told off this morning for โ€œoutingโ€ someone, and should report it to a moderator in future.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I see what you see and Iโ€™m thinking must we report it? Iโ€™m kind off bored and want to see where itโ€™s all headed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t have a report option. I was told off this morning for โ€œoutingโ€ someone, and should report it to a moderator in future.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
You might be too new, think you need to have made a certain amount of posts first ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
I see what you see and Iโ€™m thinking must we report it? Iโ€™m kind off bored and want to see where itโ€™s all headed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m thinking the same but I maybe am, ya know? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ˜‚ I also sort of want to see where it could go. I like playing detective.. I got dumped yesterday and I have nothing better to do atm ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚ I also sort of want to see where it could go. I like playing detective.. I got dumped yesterday and I have nothing better to do atm ๐Ÿ˜
Sorry about the dumping, pour cooking oil through his letter box using a funnel. Anyone new who then comes into his house will think it stinks of chip fat. Cock block lesson 1 ๐Ÿ‘Œ

On the other thing, I say let it play out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatโ€™s the betting we get 4am story evidence of the dogs barking, she comes on tomorrow with a long ramble and BOOM! Tesco ad!!

I came across this forum after the whole L post and bed changing drama that sent me down this rabbit hole lol my eyes have well and truly been opened!!!
Welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Youโ€™re not the first to feel like that and wonโ€™t be the last!

Reactions: 7
Aint had a prat mat ad for a while do you think she's out of contract with them? Or the fantastic iconic?

Reactions: 4
Just goes to show that she doesn't help herself.. she doesn't need us to send people here...she does that all by herself now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shes lost a few followers over the last few days and we have gained more members ๐Ÿ‘
Win win

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.