PTWM #58 The Diary of Rachel Hambleton, age 36 and 3/4: PayPal scams, Instagram and Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you pile up the clean washing while sausages are being cooked? The washing won't smell "lush" for long!
I thought that, the smell of sausages cooking makes me 🤢 and that type of food cooking sticks to your clothes, I remember sitting in a salon after I’d not long had one I stank it was so embarrassing. even though I love them lol

Reactions: 5
Nice picture of her in her underwear there. Notice how she’s left the bedroom door open, so the builders can “walk in on her naked”

She really is something else
Just what I thought... if I was Josh not sure I’d be happy with her being in a house full of blokes with her track record...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cracking figure for a woman who’s had 4 kids. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her anymore..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that rambling about periods yesterday, and telling the world Lula has hers and has had them for ages, and they're synced. TMI 🤢🤢🤢 Not so long ago she was saying she was synced with Betsy wasn't she? Has Betsy asked her mother to stop broadcasting her menstrual cycle to all and sundry, or does she just not get mentioned as Tallulah is flavour of the month?

Why is anybody taking period advice off of someone who perpetuates the myths about periods being abnormal? What a load of tripe. I’m 51 and my mum is 76 and we had normal discussions about it as I did with my daughter. My Step dad went to the shop and bought tampax. It’s all to sell those knicker things. When all we want is an honest review as to whether they work?? Which we can’t rely On Rach for!!

Reactions: 13
Why is anybody taking period advice off of someone who perpetuates the myths about periods being abnormal? What a load of tripe. I’m 51 and my mum is 76 and we had normal discussions about it as I did with my daughter. My Step dad went to the shop and bought tampax. It’s all to sell those knicker things. When all we want is an honest review as to whether they work?? Which we can’t rely On Rach for!!
Didn't you know that her mum ABANDONED her when she was 4 and her stepmum was like the lovechild of Hitler and Margaret Thatcher and wouldn't speak to her about "down there"? Resulting in teenage Rachaelleieio weeping on the floor of the bathroom trying to insert a tampon while bleeding horrifically everywhere and she vowed in that moment that any baby of hers would NEVER have to go through the same ordeal!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't you know that her mum ABANDONED her when she was 4 and her stepmum was like the lovechild of Hitler and Margaret Thatcher and wouldn't speak to her about "down there"? Resulting in teenage Rachaelleieio weeping on the floor of the bathroom trying to insert a tampon while bleeding horrifically everywhere and she vowed in that moment that any baby of hers would NEVER have to go through the same ordeal!
Because she also didn’t ever go to school and have any sex ed, PSHE or even biology, nor did she have any friends who had periods either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that rambling about periods yesterday, and telling the world Lula has hers and has had them for ages, and they're synced. TMI 🤢🤢🤢 Not so long ago she was saying she was synced with Betsy wasn't she? Has Betsy asked her mother to stop broadcasting her menstrual cycle to all and sundry, or does she just not get mentioned as Tallulah is flavour of the month?

I feel so sorry for Lula. How old is she? I bet she would be mortified to know her mum was putting things like that out there that her classmates could read?!

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Lula. How old is she? I bet she would be mortified to know her mum was putting things like that out there that her classmates could read?!
She's 11. Even for a child without anxiety, this would be mortifying. And it's not a taboo around periods - this is private, personal information about her child that should not be being shared with whoever decides to look at her Instagram.

She's 11. Even for a child without anxiety, this would be mortifying. And it's not a taboo around periods - this is private, personal information about her child that should not be being shared with whoever decides to look at her Instagram.
My daughters the same age and I feel like I betray her whenever I ask friends for advice on her growing up etc... at least for now tallulah knows no different, but the realisation comes later

First year of secondary school as well, probably lots of kids that she hasn't long met and doesn't know very well yet.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.