PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m as ever Edie’s strongest supporter.
She’s a bright girl living in house full of idiots.
I’d be losing it regular basis too.
Stay strong kid, may the odds be in your favour ✊
She is definitely one to watch. I agree, she is very bright and as she gets older could be the one that opens her mouth and exposes lies 😂🤞

Reactions: 17
Have they said they’ve got a new car?
It’s looking a looooot like Volvo XC90...
(I know this as we have one, but we paid for it through our own hard earned money- not PayPal donations 🤷‍♂️😩)

Reactions: 7
Edie being passive aggressive threatened into saying she loves her mum again !!!

• Sad
  • Wow
(I know this as we have one, but we paid for it through our own hard earned money- not PayPal donations 🤷‍♂️😩)
Nope, nothing. Pretty sure they used to have a Ford Galaxy.

I’m as ever Edie’s strongest supporter.
She’s a bright girl living in house full of idiots.
I’d be losing it regular basis too.
Stay strong kid, may the odds be in your favour ✊
Edie's face on this mornings video
"WTF are you talking about mother? You are clearly an ass and beneath me."
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She filmed him walking towards a pale blue Volvo in a car park the other week, and on the first post of the home account you can see it a little bit on the far left of the photo

Reactions: 2
Rach every time someone within a 50 mile radius that she met once for 2.5 minutes has a bleeping birthday

94BC5D16-7380-478C-A950-5459905FDD91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is one thing that really grates at me with influencers, kids and car seats, yes it’s the right group of car seat but why not adjust it to fit properly, that head rest needs lifting and the adult seatbelt go through the guide over her shoulder 😡 basic mum responsibility when driving

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday to you - with 8 “me”s or “I”s in it

Never change Rachealeeeeeeeeeeee
God why does she always have to remind everyone on their birthday about the tit times. Such a fun sponge

Some of the tit she posts, really doesn't need to be filmed at all.
In fact, MOST of what she films should be private.
If she didn't film half of what she does, there wouldn't be so many comments on here about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What’s with all the body positivity posts??? New ad? She going to roll out the old ‘I don’t advertise things I don’t believe in’ post again??

Not sure I’d want my one year old walking around eating large chunks of banana. When I worked in a nursery I was in the 1-2 years room and they had to be seated when eating and also with bananas we did the thumb trick to split them into three pieces to minimise choking risk. Knowing Rachel’s luck I’m sure all will be fine though, she’s managed to get away with tit parenting for 16 years, why would that change now 😒

Reactions: 12
PTWM#56 All the #ads & the lies & paypal theft still denied, the CIC will FORCE full transparency

Name that tune 🎵😄😄😄🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s with all the body positivity posts??? New ad? She going to roll out the old ‘I don’t advertise things I don’t believe in’ post again??
I can’t stand body positivity posts. I just feel like if you were truly happy with you size/ shape whatever you wouldn’t need to slam up pics of yourself in knickers telling everybody you are happy. You’d just be getting on with your life not even thinking about it.
Like I love my hair, my favourite part of me hands down. I don’t put up reels of myself flicking it around going ‘IM ALLOWED TO LOVE MY HAIR AND YOU SHOULD TOO, I DEFY YOU NOT TOO’ (in fact I’m kinda embarrassed that I’ve written it here, but it’s for context.)

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand body positivity posts. I just feel like if you were truly happy with you size/ shape whatever you wouldn’t need to slam up pics of yourself in knickers telling everybody you are happy. You’d just be getting on with your life not even thinking about it.
Like I love my hair, my favourite part of me hands down. I don’t put up reels of myself flicking it around going ‘IM ALLOWED TO LOVE MY HAIR AND YOU SHOULD TOO, I DEFY YOU NOT TOO’ (in fact I’m kinda embarrassed that I’ve written it here, but it’s for context.)
Please can we have a pic. You need to share the love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please can we have a pic. You need to share the love 🤣
Hang on, I’ll just throw together a 10 minute montage about my hair journey, thanking my Mother for the genetic predisposition for the thickness. Then I’ll do a detailed write up about how it’s shaped me into #goals as a person and tag on a #AD for L’Oréal shampoo/ conditioner on the end.
Because I’m WOrTh IT 💁‍♀️😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on, I’ll just throw together a 10 minute montage about my hair journey, thanking my Mother for the genetic predisposition for the thickness. Then I’ll do a detailed write up about how it’s shaped me into #goals as a person and tag on a #AD for L’Oréal shampoo/ conditioner on the end.
Because I’m WOrTh IT 💁‍♀️😩😂

Aww @FridaK you crack me up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just realised why she’s doing it.
Josh is promoting food fit nonsense on his page.
She’s obviously having her usual passive aggressive social media snap at his nagging over her diet.
Just tell him to duck off Rach 👌

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does Josh never ever say anything to her when she is laughing in his face whilst he's trying to sort the kids obnoxious behaviour out. She undermines him all the time.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.