Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Be more Betty
Jump off a jetty
Move under force
Find a horse
Gets cold on her walk
Teeth like a hawk

I wrote a poem too. It's equally as shit. But it does make me kind like Betty, whoever the fuck she is.

That can't be a real fucking person surely, nobody is that gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“It’s been a really fucking shit week this week” because the builders she hired are doing the work she asked them to do on the house she managed to buy.

I see all her “work” with victims of domestic abuse and starving families who rely on Eat That Frog hasn’t taught her that many people have it worse than her?

I’m gonna take a punt at her Christmas Day post now, because all her “special day” posts are the same whining and passive aggression:

“Merry Christmas from the patchwork family 🎄 this photo may look like we’ve had the perfect Christmas but we’ve been up since 4 because Edie had a meltdown and wanted to start the day already so we said ok but she’s been a nightmare all day since and can’t cope with life. Wilby hasn’t opened anything because he can’t tear himself away from the telly, Betsy’s fuming she only got four pairs of Nikes when she wanted five, Seb’s ditched us for the skatepark most of the day, Tallulah’s on her period so she’s a joy to be around and no one’s seen Isaac for days. Ideal.

To top it all off, Gail escaped her cage (is it called a cage if it’s for a reptile?) and scared Winston, Ethel’s eaten an entire chocolate orange so we’re waiting for a call-back from the vet and Freddie’s eaten all the bastard crisps. Josh and I are no longer speaking and I’ve not seen him or Emily for at least 20 minutes so no idea what’s going on there. At least there’s only two more weeks of this shit before the tiny turds are all back at school. Yay 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Nebbymoo

Something that baffles me on this site is when people are on here ripping people a new one but then actively are on their page liking things and seeming to support that person. Just noticed the screen shot above has been liked and I'm not having a go, but it does make me wonder why you support her on Instagram when you dislike what shes about?

That poor boys hair looks awful I hope they stop using clippers it looks so harsh

Reactions: 40

eyerollamillion

Edies fuming that Lula has filmed her and posted it to the family chat. Imagine how she’d feel if she knew that her mum did exactly the same but also shared it to over 200,000 strangers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm shocked that a 7 year old is explaining that she's upset at being exploited online and all he can come up with is that she shouldn't give the content in the first place (like the whole "well she shouldnt've worn a short skirt then" argument). That's coming from a fucking police officer!

Whilst her mum....who bangs on about abuse and bullying.....sits and films the argument laughing like a fucking twat.

Absolutely shocking. Just wow. Those poor kids need a decent adult in their lives to step in and stop this shit. It's went too far.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JBMmum

I'm sure the NHS nurses won't thank her for all the unnecessary social mixing she has been doing!
As an NHS nurse running a green pathway (non covid) ward desperately trying to keep our patients safe so they can have their cancer and urgent ops, I honestly despair at the blatant disregard people now have for the rules

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FridaK

VIP Member
I think she’s delusional and has a personality disorder.
I just think she’s properly ‘local’ thick, I actually think they both are really. She tries really hard to appear as though she up to date, but she doesn’t quite get there. When she said ‘some of my followers were messaging me that they were trying to get out of London’ I choked a giggle because they absolutely did not.

First of all no one was admitting to leaving London last night because they knew that they were in the wrong to flood the stations and likely to be turned back if caught out.
Second, 90% of those leaving were professional millennials. They are 100% NOT in Rachaels demographic (Seriously, not even close, not even her distant accidental followers are single, city based, professional millennials.)
Third, the families that left and that was a very small few incidentally, most stayed put. Well they had two hours to get through a surge into St Pancreas. I highly doubt they stopped to message a random in Devon on Instagram to inform her of what they were doing. She said it to appear as though she was ‘in the know.’ You can only make up that kind of thing and think people would believe it if you have a no clue what’s going on in the real world.

The other thing she said was that she used her ‘feed,’ as a barometer of reaction to the announcement. No one with half a brain uses Instagram to assess what’s happening with a National crisis. There is nothing on Instagram that can give you that knowledge. If the information that she gets from Insta is enough to satisfy her curiosity and need for information, her intelligence has not developed past 18-22. Which kind of feeds in to why she is so blatant with her lying and lack of responsibility. At that age consequences are a secondary concept aren’t they. You literally feel like you can blag anything and get away with it.

I’d love to see her inbox. Last week she shared a quote from the Labour MP Zarah Sultana. Zarah is an outspoken Corbynista and one of the last seven MPs still being investigated for Antisemitic offences. She was sacked as a parliamentary secretary because of how controversial she is. I was wondering if she’d got any heat for re-sharing a post from someone still accused of having a quite serious racist background. Again, she tries, but doesn’t do her homework at all making me think she’s just really simple 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I’ve just realised he had been “bathed” by Betsy. I thought they never used the bath and W now has a shower??

I hope you’re not suggesting that Rachael has...lied???? Because if there’s one thing we can be sure of, is that she is honest as the day is long.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Omg iv just had a light bulb moment... what if bekind page and Bob page is........
Moodyblueeyes.....
We all know she used to love setting up multiple accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Thanks for need thread.

I’m having a moral dilemma. Do I post the message thread between myself and Rs biggest fan?

Reactions: 32

DozyWebster

VIP Member
just the fact that Lula thinks that it’s acceptable to film her sister losing her temper and post it into a whatsapp group is everything that’s wrong with that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Getting in early for when the next thread is needed later tonight 🤣

PTWM #56
You know you’ve made it when your trolls have trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 31