PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edie being ganged up on again, I see. Interesting how in that house displaying emotion, even if it is in the form of a tantrum, is vilified yet abusing someone’s trust and invading their privacy is perfectly acceptable 👌🏻 Tallulah has learned from Rachel that’s it’s ok to film people and do what you want with that footage regardless of their feelings about it or even if they’re aware it has happened.
5CA41D00-B4FD-476B-800E-EE4043D349AC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
just the fact that Lula thinks that it’s acceptable to film her sister losing her temper and post it into a whatsapp group is everything that’s wrong with that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Edie being ganged up on again, I see. Interesting how in that house displaying emotion, even if it is in the form of a tantrum, is vilified yet abusing someone’s trust and invading their privacy is perfectly acceptable 👌🏻 Tallulah has learned from Rachel that’s it’s ok to film people and do what you want with that footage regardless of their feelings about it or even if they’re aware it has happened.
View attachment 362582
And the fact that they are basically telling edie that its her own fault it was filmed 😲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh god Hambleton you are trash!!! A normal mum would use that as a chance to talk to her kids about consent, digital footprint, privacy, your right to feel a whole rainbow of emotions. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I get why Edie is pissed, but if my daughter was speaking to OH like that I sure as hell wouldn’t be sat laughing and recording it!!

Reactions: 20
Why on earth does Josh never ever say anything to her when she is laughing in his face whilst he's trying to sort the kids obnoxious behaviour out. She undermines him all the time.
She just sits cackling on and encouraging the cheek. They really don’t know how to discipline. God she irritates me.

Reactions: 15
Edies fuming that Lula has filmed her and posted it to the family chat. Imagine how she’d feel if she knew that her mum did exactly the same but also shared it to over 200,000 strangers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She just sits cackling on and encouraging the cheek. They really don’t know how to discipline. God she irritates me.
I’d be fuming if I was speaking to my child and the other half was sat laughing .

Reactions: 16
I thought mommy not so dearest was trying to market Lula as the anxious animal lover who wants the save the Earth one chicken at a time? Have to say she showed her true colours when it was Josh’s birthday and she refused to wish him happy birthday as he’d put a fly catcher in the garden .

Reactions: 13
I thought mommy not so dearest was trying to market Lula as the anxious animal lover who wants the save the Earth one chicken at a time? Have to say she showed her true colours when it was Josh’s birthday and she refused to wish him happy birthday as he’d put a fly catcher in the garden .
T is like her Mum, a lot actually. She likes the camera the most out of all of the children and she uses emotional blackmail to get her point across quite often. The devil is in the detail, if you know what you’re looking for. None of that should be on camera. It’s not funny, just be a decent Mum for once 🙄

Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping awful parent
She is, and she doesn’t deserve any of the nice things she has 🤬 bleeping grinds my gears that she’s a tit parent, a tit daughter and not a great wife, with an overactive imagination and the vocabulary breadth of a five year old yet she has made so much cash off the back of it. Not forgetting the countless victims of abuse/poverty/ailments she has used to get herself more and more money whilst they still have duck all.

Reactions: 19
Wow those stories in the car. Josh’s argument doesn’t hold water whilst Edie is right! Tallulah is wrong to post her sister having a tantrum and Edie is right to be upset about it. These awful dysfunctional parents obviously work on the assumption that the tears and tantrums of their offspring make for good viewing and engagement with the huns. Poor Edie being put to bed early for bad behaviour which wasn’t really her fault. Imagine thinking that it’s ok to post the minutiae of your family’s life for thousands of people to see 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm shocked that a 7 year old is explaining that she's upset at being exploited online and all he can come up with is that she shouldn't give the content in the first place (like the whole "well she shouldnt've worn a short skirt then" argument). That's coming from a bleeping police officer!

Whilst her mum....who bangs on about abuse and bullying.....sits and films the argument laughing like a bleeping twit.

Absolutely shocking. Just wow. Those poor kids need a decent adult in their lives to step in and stop this tit. It's went too far.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.