PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thumb is itching to write ‘stop lying you weirdo’ under one of the comments saying ‘beautiful.’

(If that picture is beautiful then I’m a size 6 Bella Hadid lookalike 🙄. They look crusty as hell.)

Also what colour is that coat? Is it Rust, Orange, what? It’s bloody awful. Why can’t she not choose nice colour coats. If she did she wouldn’t have to buy so many. It’s the same colour your pee goes when you are dehydrated

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to lay off the bleach and the straightners for abit. Her hair is sooo thin
She really cocked up chopping off her hair and going for platinum blonde. . She would benefit from adding layers like in a pixie and rough it up a bit and go for a warmer blonde.

As for Josh, there’s no hope.

Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing a poo brown puffer when she’s got that Stella macartney one that is so much nicer. Do you think she feels guilty for wearing an expensive coat after seeing the people in need at ETF.... ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She really cocked up chopping off her hair and going for platinum blonde. . She would benefit from adding layers like in a pixie and rough it up a bit and go for a warmer blonde.

As for Josh, there’s no hope.
It’s that horrible under cut. Doesn’t Josh do it for her? Is there a name for somebody with an obsession in shaving other people’s hair?

Reactions: 6
I just had a proper look at this Jordan and he’s a insufferable millennial. Basically it was a wave of metro sexual men who got thought that being a hipster was about connecting with your feminine side and virtue signalling toward every single minority group there was or is.

On the side what they all really want is to be rich entrepreneurs (but don’t bother with a degree or graduate training because you know.... vibes and all that.) They routinely register businesses left right and centre with very little start up money. Eventually the businesses die the death and they are continually back to square one. They usually link these businesses back to something in the realm of social support because even though they know that they ideally would be holidaying in Dubai with Versace luggage, they don’t want others to know that because again...... vibes.

They’re are constantly vexed that the first lot of Gen Z have fell out of University with 1st class degrees into City jobs where they earn 5x more than their multiple start up disasters, and that Gen Z have managed this all before they are 23. Also these kids are already holidaying with the Versace luggage. Millennials *faux woke* hipster hates Gen Z. Basically because Gen Z don’t give a tit what it looks like, they will roll in money naked without a care in the world.

Anyhow, if Jordan is her business advisor or whatever, he’s getting it wrong already. He should have told her to launch her CIC sooner rather than later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
twit is back with another ad, looking back at all their highlights from lockdown - I’m sure all the people she has “helped” flee DV would love to do the same 😒

Reactions: 9
twit is back with another ad, looking back at all their highlights from lockdown - I’m sure all the people she has “helped” flee DV would love to do the same 😒
Just another bastard company using Covid as a marketing tool 🤯. It seems to be acceptable all of a sudden. It’s like people have temporarily forgotten that cases are still rising and are unaware 24 million are still in bloody complete lockdown. It’s pissing me right off and how people do it I don’t know.
They’ll be whinging by January the 6th that we are all in lockdown, Covid isn’t just a memory and their grandparents have the new strain.
Who the duck wants to remember this year in a picture board? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A lot of ETF insta posts also mention they work in partnership with the Torbay food alliance. Yet another reason I don’t believe Nina single handedly goes and collects all that food
Of course she doesn’t. Because that line came out of rancids mouth and she couldn’t tell the truth to save her life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.