PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh in that Pratonamat advert she says her and Jo both work full time 😂😂 she has “bought” Jo a Mat as an Xmas gift so they can have “meetings” together and laying on the mat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah alright love on both counts, I’m sure the other Mat was a gifted one or at least heavily discounted.
I might suggest this to my manager and see how that goes down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long it’s going to be before she says she’s getting as many ads in now because companies won’t have the money after Christmas... just like she did last year :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wonder how long it’s going to be before she says she’s getting as many ads in now because companies won’t have the money after Christmas... just like she did last year :rolleyes:
We didn’t believe it then, we won’t believe it now

Wonder if the huns remember what she said last year about giving up ad’s after Xmas

Reactions: 7
Honestly the letter to her mum 🙄🙄 who posts this stuff to 211k followers? It’s so random and out of context too, but then I guess that’s normal for her, just slide it in between tit ads and pics of W staring at the TV as usual - YAWN.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine saying the phrase "we normally have the tree in the pink lounge but we're putting it in the blue lounge this year" without feeling like a massive entitled knobhead 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine sitting there on Friday night, you’ve got your kids around you, your with the man you confess to loving more than is possible, it’s nearly Xmas, you’ve survived a hellish year and you think...... “Oh I know, I’ll just have a pop at my old Mum AGAIN over something that happened 25 years ago to 200k people”
I’m a bit bored tonight, everyone’s a bit busy, I listened to music and entertained myself like an adult 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a dilemma for poor Rachel. I don't know how she must do it, I mean having to put Christmas decorations in both lounges must be torture. I need to know if she is putting decorations in the conservatory and kitchen as well or I won't sleep tonight.

Another close up of Joyce's crotch tonight too that nobody needed to see🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Staple is right in the context she was using it. I feel a big sick now I’ve defended her
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Constantly telling us to donate whilst she’s preparing to wrap a stupid amount of presents. We know she exaggerates but we also know she spends money all the time so it could be true.

That letter to her mother is probably a copied poem 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How many are we up to for December? Given we’re only 4 days in, she must have done that many already!! What did she do in November? @Wotsit - is it you that keeps track?
Yep, 3 this month already. I'm sure she will get 20 in by Xmas day, her average is 18 a month even during a pandemic

And she's doing at least double the ads now. compared to this time last year

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Wonder if Josh’s first wife questioned her worth ? You know rachel ,while you were busy shagging him in the woods - nob

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.