PTWM #54 Rach and Josh sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it will be until she goes to see Astrid, surely we are due and Xmassy dinner night? That’s her only friend at the moment isn’t it?

I don’t know why someone one who works as a walking bill board needs pa’s or pr she only needs the phone glued to her 24/7 and she is good to go!

That’s so true regarding W, he would love the park or going to a pond even to feed ducks or a bike ride with him in a bike seat? They don’t do a thing with him, no wonder he is so drawn to the tv when there is F all else to do.

Reactions: 14
Another 'prat on a mat' ad. She really did sell her soul for that one, didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's been gifted over £600 worth of pranamat. She has them in orange/blue/purple. And only whacks them out the cupboard when she's due an ad 😡
And let's not forget she initially advertised them wrong when she was pregnant too

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh wow! I didn't realise Betsy had actually messaged Boris Johnson directly (I know it's likely managed by his team) but surely that is trolling? ...'Is your head wired wrong?'
If someone said that to her she'd set the huns on to them! 😯

Screenshot_20201204-105019.png

Reactions: 22
Oh wow! I didn't realise Betsy had actually messaged Boris Johnson directly (I know it's likely managed by his team) but surely that is trolling? ...'Is your head wired wrong?'
If someone said that to her she'd set the huns on to them! 😯

View attachment 334326
Personally, I think Boris is an Uber dick but that’s not the point. The rules are governed, partly, by science, they are designed to keep us (and our vulnerable friends/relatives) safe. Boris doesn’t decide the rules alone, it’s a group decision and often the PM is just a mouthpiece for parliament. Sending nasty messages to someone’s inbox is horrible behaviour and not something I would ever condone in my children - how can I explain that it’s wrong to do it to a friend they’ve fallen out with or an influencer who has stolen loads of money if I then laugh at them for doing it to the PM? And the mental health card is completely uncalled for. My mum was sectioned in August, she’s still in hospital, we can’t visit due to Covid, she won’t be out for weeks still - is her head wired wrong? Maybe. She’s in for severe depression. Does that make her an idiot or a bad person? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well she better hope that little message doesn't bite her on the ass if she manages to get her YouTube account off the ground.
Her five minutes of fame will be scuppered.
People have been pulled up for less, doesn't matter how old you were when you said/wrote it. At her age she can't claim she was naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally, I think Boris is an Uber dick but that’s not the point. The rules are governed, partly, by science, they are designed to keep us (and our vulnerable friends/relatives) safe. Boris doesn’t decide the rules alone, it’s a group decision and often the PM is just a mouthpiece for parliament. Sending nasty messages to someone’s inbox is horrible behaviour and not something I would ever condone in my children - how can I explain that it’s wrong to do it to a friend they’ve fallen out with or an influencer who has stolen loads of money if I then laugh at them for doing it to the PM? And the mental health card is completely uncalled for. My mum was sectioned in August, she’s still in hospital, we can’t visit due to Covid, she won’t be out for weeks still - is her head wired wrong? Maybe. She’s in for severe depression. Does that make her an idiot or a bad person? No.
I think the problem with that post is that Rachael appeared, at the whole age of 38, to think it was funny or worth an accolade. She’s like a 13 year old looking up to a mildly more clever sixth former 🙄

Reactions: 20
I think the problem with that post is that Rachael appeared, at the whole age of 38, to think it was funny or worth an accolade. She’s like a 13 year old looking up to a mildly more clever sixth former 🙄
Exactly. She doesn’t think like an adult or a parent/bullying charity ambassador/DA saviour etc

Reactions: 15
Exactly. She doesn’t think like an adult or a parent/bullying charity ambassador/DA saviour etc
I don’t think Rachaels followers are if the Sociologically and Politically ‘woke’ variety. If they were she’d have been cancelled about ten times over with the ignorant blunders she quite often makes. Betsy’s generation are a tougher crowd altogether.
The issue is that Rachael should be able to point out to her children what is now unacceptable language. It’s not appropriate to ask someone (Boris or not,) if they are ‘wired wrong.’ The same way it’s not appropriate to ask someone you disagree with ‘are you mental?’ or say ‘Schizo’ to someone as an insult. It’s 2020, we should be passed that. It’s just so often people just can’t be arsed to educate themselves or their kids to think before they speak.
It’s a bit like when they got that message saying Rachael looked like a Lesbian. Basically that message felt like it had been sent in response to her appearance being less feminine. Inferring that Lesbians are always less feminine looking, which is definitely NOT the case. It’s an old fashioned sentiment and so are terms like ‘wired wrong.’

I think of it as small minded energy that the world does not need.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Makes me laugh when she slaps her hands down on the spikes on the pratonamat, that's got to hurt?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is who I see everytime she starts flapping her hands everywhere and all over everything.
CE10A13F-5AB1-4FC6-9333-E314CCFAA444.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh in that Pratonamat advert she says her and Jo both work full time 😂😂 she has “bought” Jo a Mat as an Xmas gift so they can have “meetings” together and laying on the mat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah alright love on both counts, I’m sure the other Mat was a gifted one or at least heavily discounted.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Makes me laugh in that Pratonamat advert she says her and Jo both work full time 😂😂 she has “bought” Jo a Mat as an Xmas gift so they can have “meetings” together and laying on the mat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeah alright love on both counts, I’m sure the other Mat was a gifted one or at least heavily discounted.
Her over-inflated sense of self-importance is astounding.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.