PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
That McCain ad is absolute wank!!! Like seriously the editing is horrendous.
back to the whole Covid thing, I think unless you have been affected by it you don’t realise how awful it is.....I’m having a hard time dealing with it at the moment and don’t understand most of it. A friend, a lovely girl, my age 38 dropped down dead last week of a heart attack, I can’t even give her mum a hug or go see her. Then my best friend, her mum died yesterday, it was cancer not Covid but because she was moved from the hospital into a nursing home she couldn’t visit and her mum died on her own. People don’t realise the impact, they just think they can’t go to the pub and that’s it, but there’s so much more to it. I’m struggling to understand it because I’m effectively in a bubble of 2000 at work, my kids go to a different school and in bubbles of 300 each, my other half is managing to work at the moment so we are in a bubble at home that includes over 2500 people. But we could go see my MIL who is nearly 80 at Christmas. We aren’t even going to contemplate risking it. We will probably see my mum but again she works at another school with 3000 pupils, she’s on estate management so interacts with everyone. But that’s potentially a bubble of 5500 if myself my kids and my mum see each other......it baffles me.....but then my sons best friend is in my bubble at work....but can’t pop round.....

sorry waffling but what I’m trying to say is people don’t realise the effects this is having and the size of bubbles if you sit and work it out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
To be fair, how would anyone know if they were? They have seen enough people in a lot of different settings to have spread it asymptomatically. That’s the point of lockdown - for the majority of people, you won’t even know you have it.
Honestly, I’ve come to the realisation that most people like Rachael (who live in Tory central and get their news/ education via Facebook/ Instagram news network,) are self centred, pig ignorant idiots and the only useful thing they can do at the moment is put money back into the economy to sustain the impending recession.

They can arrange a pile on community licking party as far as I’m concerned. As long as they are spreading the virus amongst themselves and paying for the privilege, it’s absolutely fine by me. Kill your family Christmas is inevitable at this point 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Tortured myself and watched those ads again, honestly the wording "so we're just gonna have beef this year". She supposedly helps starving families who would love to be able to have a joint of beef on their table with some frozen veg. duck off Rach, I really hope one day you fall off those steps outside your house and give yourself a good bang on the head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the point of her home account? It’s full of the same tit as her main account 🤷‍♀️
She's bored of #gifted stuff for Wibble, and she wants more home stuff. I'm not sure talking about fanny meds and showing her baby in the bath is really the way to go getting the attention of the companies that she'd probably like to receive things from though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BEYOND weird. Freaks
And bullshit will she use McCain roast potatoes on Christmas Day. And advertising food when she then goes in about starving families? I despair
Did she also imply the McCain roasties aren’t vegan? So not practical for them anyway.

Tbh, I can’t see Josh settling for frozen roast potatoes any day of the year, let alone Christmas Day. But anything to keep the cash rolling in 🙄

And she’s back at ETF today, having mixed with loads of people all week. Fondling the bread and taking Edie like it’s a day out 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she also imply the McCain roasties aren’t vegan? So not practical for them anyway.

Tbh, I can’t see Josh settling for frozen roast potatoes any day of the year, let alone Christmas Day. But anything to keep the cash rolling in 🙄

And she’s back at ETF today, having mixed with loads of people all week. Fondling the bread and taking Edie like it’s a day out 😡
I certainly wouldn’t have McCains. Just recently tried Aunt Bessies Goose or Duck fat ones and they’re lush. Thought she made the best roast potatoes anyway? She’s shown them off many times. She can’t pay herself to advertise them though can she.

Hold on... what are they implying here? Does josh have another brother primed for manipulation or is she on about his sister?
Maybe Astrid wants a bit of the brother that Rach used to mention all the time but now seems to have done a disappearing act in France. Maybe he disowned her after all her lies.

Reactions: 8
Open 10-2 and this was posted around 10:30. I wonder if she is filming while it’s open. Not appropriate.

45DE5B52-795D-4648-912D-AB1F0B8F9ADE.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It will be Astrid and Rachel’s little funny joke knowing it will be discussed here, considering we all go on about them being swingers 😂😂 it’s so obvious when she does that

anyway rach.....where’s the PayPal??
And where’s the thanks for the go fund me donations???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Asking for donations of clothes, I thought that’s what the PayPal money is for?
And that McCain’s advert is just too cringe 😬

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just make normal roasties for everyone. Spuds oil and seasoning all vegan!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.