PTWM #53 huns can’t see I’m a two faced witch, it’s all good because I’m PayPal rich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert 😂😂😂😂😂 it doesn’t even make sense. Seb (I think) wins so is meant to her the last roastie but she eats it anyway 🤣🤣 that’s just typical Rachaele really. What a twit 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on the new house account she is sharing stories of wilbert in the bath. The bath was filthy as one of the kids bathed the dog earlier and she didn't check before undressing Wilbert or run the bath either. And now Joyce is having to undress her as she is too bone idle to do it herself. View attachment 325037

The teeth are bleeping gross as well, can see how black they are getting 🤢View attachment 325041
She thinks she’s so lovely too 🤣

Reactions: 2
3 ads in 3 days and they’re all tit. She’s literally reading what she’s saying here, you can tell, it’s a bleeping joke. What an embarrassment. Still, she’s having the last laugh with her lifestyle, isn’t she 😒

B70C03C4-7C53-4FCE-A436-256C64A84B04.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What’s Betsy on about? How would they ever put an en-suite in the shed?

So she’s had this done today.

View attachment 326292

And I am aware that, technically, builders/carpenters can work over lockdown but personally I think it’s a selfish risk to take having non-essential work done right now. This could have waited until spring, there’s no reason they needed it done immediately 🙄 I also get that tradesmen need to earn a living still but this is a family of 8 who are constantly out and about in at least 6 different directions, so the risk is huge.
But they've got a downstairs toilet do I don't know what Betsy's complaining about 😉.

I think this is what gripes me the most. Fair enough she's bought a house - whether through hard work or using ill-gotten gains, it's done. But she hasn't had to scrimp and save to buy this house as shown by the absolutely ludicrous amount of money they have spent on absolute shite this year. Also, the second the house is "hers", they've got enough extra cash just floating around to start doing serious renovations during a pandemic? It would be nice for the kids to have more room but they've lived like that for 2 years and 6 extra months isn't going to hurt. I will be very cross if she still goes to ETF with the extra risk from having tradespeople in the house on top of their already fairly risky behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Now that we’ve seen what her home really looks like (the mess) I not understand why Josh is so stressed at the mess all the time. He’s not stressing at the things out of place like Rachaele makes out, it’s at the total tit show of a home.

Teeth look lush hun. So does Joyce in his cute pinny🤦‍♀️

Seriously though, who can afford to have a rehearsal of their Christmas day dinner?

9D4C7A9B-38A5-473E-AA86-C47B6031B64D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched her stories on her normal account and saw she was gifted a dog lead hook for Ethel but not Winston - do they not have two dogs any more?

Reactions: 4
Actual hole cringe throughout that whole
McCain ad.
Got to be the worst one yet 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3 ads in 3 days and they’re all tit. She’s literally reading what she’s saying here, you can tell, it’s a bleeping joke. What an embarrassment. Still, she’s having the last laugh with her lifestyle, isn’t she 😒

View attachment 326335
Yep 6 ads in 7 days, she's certainly taking everything offered to her now despite the fact she claimed once up on a time she didn't want her page to become full of adverts 🙄 her engagement on them is crap though so it's obviously not what the Huns want.

Reactions: 13
Yep 6 ads in 7 days, she's certainly taking everything offered to her now despite the fact she claimed once up on a time she didn't want her page to become full of adverts 🙄 her engagement on them is crap though so it's obviously not what the Huns want.
Embarrassing isn’t it. 50 odd comments over the last three ads is awful 😂 and half of them are her replying to people so it doesn’t look as tit! People don’t give a tit. Read the bleeping room.

Embarrassing isn’t it. 50 odd comments over the last three ads is awful 😂 and half of them are her replying to people so it doesn’t look as tit! People don’t give a tit. Read the bleeping room.
Yep someone's commented on the game one that they can't afford it for their kids. It's not R thats offering to help the woman though it's other Huns offering to give her their kids old consoles. Meanwhile, R ignores all that and keeps showing off the home 'renovations' and £40 baby grows.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That tan, those teeth. Honestly, just awful.

Who do these companies hire in their research/marketing/advertising teams? That ad was just terrible. Do these companies not look at the ads before they go out? Every single one of hers are absolute shite!!

Reactions: 8
That tan, those teeth. Honestly, just awful.

Who do these companies hire in their research/marketing/advertising teams? That ad was just terrible. Do these companies not look at the ads before they go out? Every single one of hers are absolute shite!!
The companies are supposed to verify the ad before its posted so God knows who they all have in their marketing teams 🤣
They also wont care what engagement she gets on each one, its shocking

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.